freca

Jun 15, 2017
Sage.....hmm... I honestly have no clue what i think about Sage, she's not a bad person but she ain't no saint. She desperately needs to dump Chad ASAP if she wants me to respect her as a character with a backbone that won't be pushed around. She's HOT as hell (;)) but that doesn't help her much in the character department. I understand why she'd want revenge on whoever Chad is cheating on her with, but her lack of rage towards Chad is both puzzling and troubling. maybe Chad has done it before and Sage knows that as well, but she never tells Chad she knows, She just "eliminates" the competition for lack of a better word, and by her doing that she thinks that Chad will eventually stop cheating? I don't know.
she's harder to pin down then even Jill, with Jill we don't really know anything, but with Sage, we know somethings, but the those things we do know aren't enough for us to make sense of why she does those things in the first place and that makes her a mystery to me
As a self-proclaimed Ambassador of the... well... we don't really have any thing... *ahem* "Society of Sage"; I have read this sentiment, and accept this unbiased opinion as a concord that could be considered a welcoming in allegiance against all things Quinn.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Or he is protecting himself...in order to know about prostitution,he needs to first agree on the proposition but than also use the restaurant,he would have to tell Maya about all of it
First that would only apply if he accepted the proposition, I didn't (so my MC has nothing to hide) and yet the dialogue went the same way, second I will quote straight from the game "(Not...like she's using Camila...right?)", this line will appear wether you accepted the proposition or not, so you are wrong in this.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
name88 also "I know what you're...hngh...doing with the girls in that sorority..." (he can't prove anything of course), this line appears even if you refused the proposition, so the MC knows of the prostitution wether he accept Quinn's offer or not, a plot hole maybe but that's what DPC wrote in his story.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
First that would only apply if he accepted the proposition, I didn't (so my MC has nothing to hide) and yet the dialogue went the same way, second I will quote straight from the game "(Not...like she's using Camila...right?)", this line will appear wether you accepted the proposition or not, so you are wrong in this.
But that`s the thing if he did not accepted,than what does he have to tell to Maya?His hunch?Doesn`t make sens....unless it`s a plot hole/coding hole( :LOL:)
Had a playthrough when I did take her offer but did not use the restaurant and during the cumpetition Quinn`s dialogue was(I`m guessing)going like he would not take her offer at all

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
But that`s the thing if he did not accepted,than what does he have to tell to Maya?His hunch?Doesn`t make sens....unless it`s a plot hole/coding hole( :LOL:)
Had a playthrough when I did take her offer but did not use the restaurant and during the cumpetition Quinn`s dialogue was(I`m guessing)going like he would not take her offer at all
There are two versions of that dialogue

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the MC claims that he knows what she is doing regardless.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As a self-proclaimed Ambassador of the... well... we don't really have any thing... *ahem* "Society of Sage"; I have read this sentiment, and accept this unbiased opinion as a concord that could be considered a welcoming in allegiance against all things Quinn.
King Monkey Mon is the head of the Sage group not sure what it's called perhaps you can call it Chad as Sage would :p

guys what is the case password in the telephone ?
the first version it's 1386 and the other is 4413

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Hmm....perhaps I'm the only one that just realized this, due to stupidity (My stupidity), but I found this interesting,

Tybalt - one of Juliet's (Jill's) pursuers and rival of Romeo (MC, of course).

Interdesting.
The context is quite fitting.
Mercutio is Romeos best friend (so Derek). Tybalt kills Mercutio ( Tybalt finds out Derek broke into the house and does something bad to him). In revenge, Romeo kills Tybalt (MC gets back at Tybalt).

I know I’m waffling a lot and it’s not gonna happen but the thought of doing something bad to Tybalt is satisfying.

Mar 14, 2018
The context is quite fitting.
Mercutio is Romeos best friend (so Derek). Tybalt kills Mercutio ( Tybalt finds out Derek broke into the house and does something bad to him). In revenge, Romeo kills Tybalt (MC gets back at Tybalt).

I know I’m waffling a lot and it’s not gonna happen but the thought of doing something bad to Tybalt is satisfying.
That's what I was thinking. Less death though, I think Derek will get under Tybalts skin and he may end up trying to hurt him....somehow. Tybalt in BADIK is about as scary as a bed bug.

Oooh, what if Tybalts way of "killing" Derek would be through expulsion? His family is one of the top donors to the school, so I imagine they have a lot of pull there. Maybe MC would defend Derek that way.

....Also wouldnt mind beating Tybalt up. Could go for that too. :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
There are two versions of that dialogue

So the MC claims that he knows what she is doing regardless.
Yeah got that 2nd variation during that playthrough
K think I know why he claims he knows something regardles of choices,he has a chance to listen to Quinn-Camilla talk when going for the pantsu-heist,that`s why specificly Camilla gets mentioned in the dialogue you mentioned

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Since there isn't anything of value to talk about anymore, let's do this. Things that would make you quit the game.

For me:
NTR of any kind.
Raping Maya or forcing her to do drugs.
Any of the LI dying.
Bella not marrying us, Jade too.
The game or the update ending.
An exception.
Sage wanting a polyamory relationship with Chad.
Josy not dumping her boyfriend.
Tommy fucking any of the girls we don't date.
OK, don't really understand this thing with Tommy? You mean, he shouldn't touch any girl in the game or just LIs?

Reactions: Mytez
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes