Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
The context is quite fitting.
Mercutio is Romeos best friend (so Derek). Tybalt kills Mercutio ( Tybalt finds out Derek broke into the house and does something bad to him). In revenge, Romeo kills Tybalt (MC gets back at Tybalt).

I know I’m waffling a lot and it’s not gonna happen but the thought of doing something bad to Tybalt is satisfying.
Thanks for spoiling Romeo and Juliet for me. :mad: :poop: Not everyone watches or reads everything immediately when it's released, people might be busy you know... :mad: (n)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm guessing you weren't a fan of Liam and Rena then? I personally don't see why me, the players emotional attachment to x character should matter if I, as the player, actively ignored and pursued another Li. Sure, we want the best for every Li in the game, but if we, the player, neglect them, shouldn't they be entitled to find happiness elsewhere?
That's not NTR but the situation in BaDIK and AL is different. You were forced in a relationship with Meghan - and partially with Melissa. If there was any move on them, that would be NTR. Rena was out of our hands. Not connected with MC in any way. Her possible ending with Liam isn' NTR - and I like that ending.

Here, we are already in sort of relationship with Josy and Maya. Also, 5 main LIs (at least for now) are clearly defined. And while we could possibly accept that Bella's husband returns/wake-up or whatever or Jill find some guy, it would still feel like NTR because they are clearly labelled as LIs and because there are no different story branch for every girl that would allow us to see just the story about her - without needless info about what guy did girl X found.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The context is quite fitting.
Mercutio is Romeos best friend (so Derek). Tybalt kills Mercutio ( Tybalt finds out Derek broke into the house and does something bad to him). In revenge, Romeo kills Tybalt (MC gets back at Tybalt).

I know I’m waffling a lot and it’s not gonna happen but the thought of doing something bad to Tybalt is satisfying.
How cute... building on a literature connection I made first....

Reactions: vir_cotto

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Wasn't that pretty much our choice as the MC? oh hey Rena I think you would be great for Liam I think this was before the inferno as well so I was content with Megan and Melissa
thanks for defending my leadership i guess that makes you the leader of Jade

in anycase we got 3 or 5 more days until the update and 30 more pages until this thread reaches 1k im pretty sure we are going to reach that number

but here :D

screenshot0002.png

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Wasn't that pretty much our choice as the MC? oh hey Rena I think you would be great for Liam I think this was before the inferno as well so I was content with Megan and Melissa
it was, but only if you were not on a Rena path (you had to reject her (how dare you reject that beautiful smurf :mad:)) and only to save her from the other douche guy. and she would only heed your advice if you had a good relationship with her, if not she would end up with douche guy.

this would be ntr only if this happened on a rena path which it didn't.

Mar 14, 2018
That's not NTR but the situation in BaDIK and AL is different. You were forced in a relationship with Meghan - and partially with Melissa. If there was any move on them, that would be NTR. Rena was out of our hands. Not connected with MC in any way. Her possible ending with Liam isn' NTR - and I like that ending.

Here, we are already in sort of relationship with Josy and Maya. Also, 5 main LIs (at least for now) are clearly defined. And while we could possibly accept that Bella's husband returns/wake-up or whatever or Jill find some guy, it would still feel like NTR because they are clearly labelled as LIs and because there are no different story branch for every girl that would allow us to see just the story about her - without needless info about what guy did girl X found.
I'm well aware what NTR is an I wasn't arguing for it. My whole point with bringing up the Rena and Liam situation was to show a Li that could end up with another person - why is that different here? I would assume we all want to see the Lis happy, but as we know, this is no harem game, so if one of the Lis sees someone else, why would would that be bad beyond hurting some players egos?

If the characters in-game are meant to be believed then Id expect them to act like people do. Not NTR (I don't like cheating), just living a life beyond the MCs (and by extension, the players) orbit.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm well aware what NTR is an I wasn't arguing for it. My whole point with bringing up the Rena and Liam situation was to show a Li that could end up with another person - why is that different here? I would assume we all want to see the Lis happy, but as we know, this is no harem game, so if one of the Lis sees someone else, why would would that be bad beyond hurting some players egos?

If the characters in-game are meant to be believed then Id expect them to act like people do. Not NTR (I don't like cheating), just living a life beyond the MCs (and by extension, the players) orbit.
As I explained in the previous post: if you choose one LI, there isn't any reason that dev informs us how many times did the rest of girls fuck, in what positions and with whom.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
thanks for defending my leadership i guess that makes you the leader of Jade

in anycase we got 3 or 5 more days until the update and 30 more pages until this thread reaches 1k im pretty sure we are going to reach that number
And rightfully so in the last poll, she only got one vote and that was mine :( I bet some others wavered from their girls.

The sooner the better it's out I think the past 300 pages have just been scraping the barrel a bit the worst part I think was the 3-4 pages of the same memes :oops: I just can't wait to see what you will have in store for us pic wise after the update :p lewds of your girl Sage ;)

Mar 14, 2018
Not that we'd have to see the act(s) itself, but if one of the girls MC isn't dating decides to date/fuck someone else, is that so bad? :unsure:
^^^^^
As I explained in the previous post: if you choose one LI, there isn't any reason that dev informs us how many times did the rest of girls fuck, in what positions and with him.
I said that already, so I agree. :p

Reactions: vir_cotto
Mar 14, 2018
Yup. Sometimes even Mr House and Yes Man can agree.
Well, even Yes Man knew to destroy the BOS. We all can agree on how dangerous they are to my, cough, the strip and the Mojave. :p

This post is on topic, guys. The House always wins and my best girl is the house.

*shoots fired* "stand down, people, stand down! No one knows who he's talking about!"

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes