sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, her and Josy. It's a first year so I guess she's supposed to be 18.
Josy might be 18 but could be as old as 21 tbh, there doesn't seem to be much in it.

I think Cathy or Jade are the oldest ones, but among the Li's, I think Josy looks the youngest.
Could be but might be DPC might want a little range rather than all of them been just 18 or 19.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Jill and Bella as sisters? Hmm....maybe half-sisters, yeah. Bellas mom died, her dad remarried, had Jill. Could be a possibility.

Which I'm sure hasn't been discussed at all. Nope. Never once. :p
i think the same that bella and jill are sisters there is 1 photo in jill house with 1 of bella and 1 with a little girl on the shoulder of a bigger girl so it might be jill and bella when they stil where younger but am not sure

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I would say between 29 and 33. No more no less
My guess 25 - 37.
I'd say Bella is probably around the age of 29-35 she still strikes me as quite young-looking but she also probably has quite a few years experience in running the library.
70 or 80. Somewhere in between. Can never tell in these games, I swear....

I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid.

She's probably in her low to mid 30s.
Late twenties to early thirties.
28-32.
So considering that Jill is probably not a first year student that would put her in her 20, meaning that there is a difference of around 8-13 years with Bella :unsure:.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
i think jill is around 25+
Huh?! MC is stated to be 19 I think, its safe to assume Maya is the same age because they started college in the same year, Josy is probably 19 too. Jill and Sage have been in the school before us so they are at least 1 year older, so 20+. But 25 is too much that would mean Jill is failing and redoing years in college.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes