sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Bella's Kingdom will save us all from creeps, leechers and randy teens from Jill's Hymen.

Like a true queen, Bella takes care of her peoples. ;)

Last edited:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Mid thirties my ass. She looks 25-30, Cathy and Jade have some slight wrinkles and they aren't even 40, Bella doesn't, she's slightly older than MC.
Your ass my ass. She doesn't look below 30 at all! Jade is certainly 40+, Cathy might be like 39.

Of the featured students I would say the oldest is Quinn, who might be 25. All the others are 19-22.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
College in US starts at18-19 depending on birth date,first degree(normally)takes 4 years,so 22-23 should be the oldest.
With Bella I`m thinking 30-35`ish,have you guys seen her house with ooga-booga masks and books,those things ain`t cheap she had to save for a long time to afford it all from librarian pension and the car?She has to have some other income source,she probably cooks meth in that library,when she`s not the godmother of B&R college MAFIA :LOL:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
College in US starts at18-19 depending on birth date,first degree(normally)takes 4 years,so 22-23 should be the oldest.
With Bella I`m thinking 30-35`ish,have you guys seen her house with ooga-booga masks and books,those things ain`t cheap she had to save for a long time to afford it all from librarian pension and the car?She has to have some other income source,she probably cooks meth in that library,when she`s not the godmother of B&R college MAFIA :LOL:
Maybe her husband is loaded, I assume that Jill's brother would have money.

Mar 14, 2018
With Bella I`m thinking 30-35`ish,have you guys seen her house with ooga-booga masks and books,those things ain`t cheap she had to save for a long time to afford it all from librarian pension and the car?She has to have some other income source,she :LOL: ,when she`s not the godmother of B&R college MAFIA :LOL:
I laughed hard at that. Now I'm picturing Bella in Breaking Bad.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
We need order!!!
View attachment 371000

What has this thread become? A let’s talk about TV shows and a what is and isn’t NTR thread?

We need to be back on topic and I will do that

Before 0.3 I will ask you each a question about each of the main 5 and one question with two of them

Josy: who is Josy dating? (Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Or is it someone we know)

Maya: what do you guess was the worst thing her father did to her?

Sage: if she finds the person who chad cheated on her with, what will she do?

Bella: what happened to her husband?

Jill: what happened to her parents?

Bella and Jill: what is their relationship to each other?

Feel free to give long, thick, and hard answers as some of these are not easy to say in just a couple words

I’m totally stealing this down the line :LOL: I’ll credit you for it
Josy is dating a woman.
Maya, paying Quinn to try and drive her out of college
Sage. She plans on displaying both him/her and chad naked for the world to ridicule.
Bella. He’s a gulf war vet, went off rails and disappeared
Jill. Car crash
Bella is jill’s Godmother

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Damn, there are a lot of milestones coming up soon, 1000 pages and 20,000 comments, which should be reached at the same time if my math is correct, let’s get it before 0.3 goes live on here, I’m sure we can (y) don’t force it though, try andkeep it on topic:p

Top Main girls in order of best to not best, personality wise as of 0.2

Maya, Jill, Josy, Bella, Sage

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Your ass my ass. She doesn't look below 30 at all! Jade is certainly 40+, Cathy might be like 39.

Of the featured students I would say the oldest is Quinn, who might be 25. All the others are 19-22.
Fuck off man the only person that's 25 or older is Dawe. The students age ranges from 18-21. Jade and Cathy might be in their 30's I won't argue that. Bella IS NOT older than say 32. She's clearly an adult but not that old.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes