Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
25 at most. She looks a lot younger than the professors which I assume are 30-35.
Bella is old enough to be romanced without FBI agents storming your room
Huh?! MC is stated to be 19 I think, its safe to assume Maya is the same age because they started college in the same year, Josy is probably 19 too. Jill and Sage have been in the school before us so they are at least 1 year older, so 20+. But 25 is too much that would mean Jill is failing and redoing years in college.
Jill could be a female Wilder
So I did ask, and there you have it:
View attachment 371093

Minengeschoss: 1
Others: 0
how do we know 35 is the answer to your question? it could be the answer to how many hors left till release. and what does it change? if Bella is in her thirties, that simply means her biological clock os ticking if you know what I mean...

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Bella is old enough to be romanced without FBI agents storming your room

Jill could be a female Wilder

how do we know 35 is the answer to your question? it could be the answer to how many hors left till release. and what does it change? if Bella is in her thirties, that simply means her biological clock os ticking if you know what I mean...
She'd practically be old enough to be our mother...

Reactions: vir_cotto

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I mean 35 isn't THAT bad. If MC plans to put a baby inside her he better hurry up though. But yeah like others I thought Bella was like 28-29. She's still my number one DIK girl right now though, but that may be subject to change depending on how future updates play out...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I mean 35 isn't THAT bad. If MC plans to put a baby inside her he better hurry up though. But yeah like others I thought Bella was like 28-29. She's still my number one DIK girl right now though, but that may be subject to change depending on how future updates play out...
Nothing wrong with dating an older experienced woman I can guarantee the MC will be in for the ride of his life :p

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes