TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah got that 2nd variation during that playthrough
K think I know why he claims he knows something regardles of choices,he has a chance to listen to Quinn-Camilla talk when going for the pantsu-heist,that`s why specificly Camilla gets mentioned in the dialogue you mentioned
Oh right, I didn't think about that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, even Yes Man knew to destroy the BOS. We all can agree on how dangerous they are to my, cough, the strip and the Mojave. :p

This post is on topic, guys. The House always wins and my best girl is the house.

*shoots fired* "stand down, people, stand down! No one knows who he's talking about!"
It won't just be the robots you unleash but those damn Cazadors :mad: I have very fond memories of running away from those. The Cazadors, in this case, being the Diks:p

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Did we ever get what the status is on Bella's (ex?)husband? Is he supposed to be dead, or is that still a mystery?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
We need order!!!
1565713443802.gif

What has this thread become? A let’s talk about TV shows and a what is and isn’t NTR thread?

We need to be back on topic and I will do that

Before 0.3 I will ask you each a question about each of the main 5 and one question with two of them

Josy: who is Josy dating? (Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Or is it someone we know)

Maya: what do you guess was the worst thing her father did to her?

Sage: if she finds the person who chad cheated on her with, what will she do?

Bella: what happened to her husband?

Jill: what happened to her parents?

Bella and Jill: what is their relationship to each other?

Feel free to give long, thick, and hard answers as some of these are not easy to say in just a couple words

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m totally stealing this down the line :LOL: I’ll credit you for it

Mar 14, 2018
It won't just be the robots you unleash but those damn Cazadors :mad: I have very fond memories of running away from those. The Cazadors, in this case, being the Diks:p
:LOL: :LOL:

Going into the game, I thought "Better avoid the Deathclaws..."

Playing for a few hours I thought "HOLY FUCKING SHIT KICKING BOOTS! CAZADORS! AHHHH!"

Cazadors = DIKS, gentlemen. These posts are still on topic.

Mar 14, 2018
We need order!!!
View attachment 371000

What has this thread become? A let’s talk about TV shows and a what is and isn’t NTR thread?

Before 0.3 I will ask you each a question about each of the main 5 and one question with two of them

Feel free to give long, thick, and hard answers as some of these are not easy to say in just a couple words

1) Josy is dating that teacher who's name I can't remember.

2) Her father is an asshat who thinks women belong in the kitchen.

3) Sage will most likely fight them, thanks to MC teaching her how to fight. Yes, she's gonna become John Wick from one half-training scene.

4) Jill's parents are probably very distant with her. What with both being rich, they probably haven't had much time with her and Bella was the babysitter.

5) Bella's husband died in a war but she hasn't gotten over him. Not until MC uses the spell "Giga DIK" and snaps her out of it.

:p

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
We need order!!!
View attachment 371000

Okay let's see:

Josy: I thought about Maya but I'm pretty sure that she is not dating anyone (what would be the point of telling MC that she is in a relationship only to later reveal that is a lie she uses to keep guys away if she actually is in a relationship? o_O) so it must be someone else...my guess is a character we haven't met yet, I also think that this guy treats her like shit.

Maya: Her father basically disowned her (as to why I have no idea), I don't think he abused her in any physical way but telling your daughter that she is not the one you wanted is one of the most terrible thing a parent can do :mad:.

Sage: She will probably prepare some cruel prank to humiliate her publicly to the point of forcing her to leave the college.

Bella: I think he is dead.

Jill: On this one I have honestly no idea, we know too little about her.

Bella and Jill: I think that Bella somehow raised Jill since she was a child, maybe she was hired by Jill's family or maybe Jill's mom is dead and Bella was a family friend.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Bella and Jill: I think that Bella somehow raised Jill since she was a child, maybe she was hired by Jill's family or maybe Jill's mom is dead and Bella was a family friend.
That's basically what I think as well.
Until now we saw almost nothing about Jill, she's rich and kind, but that scene in the piano room made me think that there's something bad she wants to hide, a trauma.
I suspect a tragedy In Jill's past, where she lost her mother, so Bella could have replaced her figure and this could explain why she is so protective towards Jill, even though their age difference is not significant.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
That's basically what I think as well.
Until now we saw almost nothing about Jill, she's rich and kind, but that scene in the piano room made me think that there's something bad she wants to hide, a trauma.
I suspect a tragedy In Jill's past, where she lost her mother, so Bella could have replaced her figure and this could explain why she is so protective towards Jill, even though their age difference is not significant.
Speaking of which, do we have any idea about Bella's age?

Reactions: vir_cotto

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not to stir the pot but...a question on the other Li's dating/sleeping with other people.

Hold up, before the wrath of all the kingdoms reign down upon my head, hear me out. Why should the MC, who is on, say, a Maya route, give a damn what the other girls are doing with their bodies? Not that we'd have to see the act(s) itself, but if one of the girls MC isn't dating decides to date/fuck someone else, is that so bad? :unsure:
That's because we haven't reached that point in the game where we HAVE to choose one girl over the others, therefore every girl available is fair game until players are forced to make a decision.

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes