AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You're on to something, buttercup. :WeSmart:This may surprise you but I'm with you. (y) The truth is, all those NTR snowflakes fail to realize that the real thread has never been James, Burke, Tommy, Tybalt, Luka, Vinnie, and all the Pink rose girls & Restaurants' customers. It has always been the others girls all along.

Take Quinn for example. She keeps a strap on dildo to have sex with girls and for what we've seen in her threesome scenes she clearly has a lesbian femdom vibe. But the most important part is the fact she really wanted to fuck Sage hard to the point she agrees to have a threesome even with a Neutral/non-romanced Dik MC she doesn't even like. Her lust for Sage is really that big. As for Sage, it's deeply implied she has already fucked others girls before, considering how good she was with her tongue. But more important, seeing Quinn being fucked get her wet and she later acknowledged that Quinn ( and not the MC ) deserves the top star rate for her performance. It's only a matter of time before they both realise, they don't really need the MC. They just need each other.

Same thing for Camila & Riona or Sarah & Melanie. Their friendship is pretty ambiguous and meaningful. They kiss, they have threesome, they like watching the others get fucked, they comfort each other. Like Sarah said, they don't need a boyfriend. Why would they need a dude ? They're all BFF and girlfriend material. Lily & Elena also both used to have girlfriends in the past.

As for M&J, they're totally fine without the MC. In the worst case they could break up but how is it really a big problem ? They both like girls and they're now part of a sorority full of hot bisexual chicks. Not to mention, Maya only likes the MC because he acts like a girl. He's nothing but a minor fling while Zoey is obviously the main course. Why would Sally need to seek comfort with the MC if she has KRJ ?

In the end, Quinn & Riona don't need a path or an ending. They're meant to be with Sage & Camila. The throuple doesn't matter either cause ZoeyXMayaXJosy is the real deal. How many dicks the Hots & strippers sucked or took is insignificant. Pussies only belong to the pussy.
Everything you say is quite interesting, in fact you have made me a fan of a SagexQuinn and now you've given me something to think about :ROFLMAO:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I love how much people here hate NTR, when a good portion of the cast is literally prostitutes. Other/Quin fans, you do understand that your favorite girls fucked most of the college, including DICK's, right?

And not in the past, but during the actual content. Quin might be kissing with the MC, but she definitely blew someone a few days or even hours before that.
To be honest:
Maya and Josy NTR each other in ep. 1-3

Sage does it with MC ep. 2-5

Bella's whole storyline is NTR it's, even more, NTR because of Jill. If you're in Jill's route and choose Bella, Jill is fucking angry. I can see her chewing Bella and MC out when the time comes.

Jade route is the same way

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think Jacob would make a good alternative partner for Zoey. They could share art together and draw each other. Jacob could give her a new coat of paint every now and then.
Nah being honest Jacob is more for Jill he's a great guy and he would treat her right with Zoey I see her more with Maya or even Quinn

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lostanddamned

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Nah being honest Jacob is more for Jill he's a great guy and he would treat her right with Zoey I see her more with Maya or even Quinn
I don't see her liking Quinn at all myself they seem like they would have an oil water relationship. If of course we are going by Dik Zoey not bitch Zoe. Which i don't think bitch Zoey is a real thing. And I'm hoping that your choices in Prelude help to mold Zoey's personality through season 3 and isn't just a one off don't matter type of thing.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Quinn said she had never sucked a man's cock before MС. :unsure: Although maybe she's lying because she swallowed it very professionally.:HideThePain:
I think Quinn has sucked dick for money plenty of times, but she has never sucked dick just to please her partner/boyfriend or whatever cringe broccoli relationship she has with MC. So her statement could still be somewhat true.

Or conversely when she says she never sucked man's cock, it could mean they were all a bunch of snowflakes. B&R does seem to have an inordinate amount of closet gays, cucks, and beta boys. Even MC acts like a whiny princess much of the time.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think Quinn has sucked dick for money plenty of times, but she has never sucked dick just to please her partner/boyfriend or whatever cringe broccoli relationship she has with MC. So her statement could still be somewhat true.

Or conversely when she says she never sucked man's cock, it could mean they were all a bunch of snowflakes. B&R does seem to have an inordinate amount of closet gays, cucks, and beta boys. Even MC acts like a whiny princess much of the time.
I don't see Quinn as a blowjob whore, she's more like a pimp who makes others suck a man's dick. Remember the scene with Rio and Quinn or the scene with Sage. She just makes others suck while she looks at it. But on the other hand, she was ready to fuck in the ass with MC right after the first meeting, so maybe she was a notorious anal whore.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't see Quinn as a minute whore, she's more like a pimp who makes others suck a man's dick. Remember the scene with Rio and Quinn or the scene with Sage. She just makes others suck while she looks at it.
Present day that is certainly true now that she has a growing stable of fillies working for her, but all Madams start out as whores themselves.

But on the other hand, she was ready to fuck in the ass with MC right after the first meeting, so maybe she was a notorious anal whore.
:love: That is all you had to say with the post.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't see Quinn as a blowjob whore, she's more like a pimp who makes others suck a man's dick. Remember the scene with Rio and Quinn or the scene with Sage. She just makes others suck while she looks at it. But on the other hand, she was ready to fuck in the ass with MC right after the first meeting, so maybe she was a notorious anal whore.
Only played up to Ep7 but the only sex Quinn has been shown to have sex is with MC and Riona. Obviously she wasn't a virgin prior to her introduction but she's hardly a whore

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Each LI has a character that even if she doesn't end up with MC, they'd end up great.

Jill - Jacob
Josy - Lucas
Maya - Zoey
Sage - Magnar
Bella - our homie Stephen or Neil

:Kappa:

Inb4 the NTR retards attack me due to being offended. :Kappa:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Each LI has a character that even if she doesn't end up with MC, they'd end up great.

Jill - Jacob
Josy - Lucas
Maya - Zoey
Sage - Magnar

I'd go with NTR-tards but that's just me

Why do you hate Bella? She doesn't deserve to have Stephen inflicted on her :eek:

• Sad

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I just think it's silly that a chick npc can romance Quinn at all. The Sarah scene should be a hard lock out. If you spend time with maya after paying for Sarah, you continue Quinn romance as if you fucked Sarah and even if you go back to Maya. Recap still shows you fucking Sarah, I don't understand lol.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'd go with NTR-tards but that's just me

Why do you hate Bella? She doesn't deserve to have Stephen inflicted on her :eek:
What has my man Burker has done to you? He's been nothing but diplomatic and friendly with MC and all the other characters since the beginning of the game. But people still paint him as some kind of a villain.

Our homie Stephen will solve Maya's problems with one line of text in the next update, something that was pushed upon us for eight updates.

Our homie Stephen gives us everything and we just keep letting him down. :cry: :Kappa:

• Sad
Reactions: AchedCroissant

varage

Jun 26, 2019

Jill - Jacob
Josy - Lucas
Maya - Zoey
Sage - Magnar

Come on Neil would be perfect for Bella haha.
Although Sage and Magnar you smoking something? I'd like to get more info on this one.

• Haha

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What has my man Burker has done to you? He's been nothing but diplomatic and friendly with MC and all the other characters since the beginning of the game. But people still paint him as some kind of a villain.

Our homie Stephen will solve Maya's problems with one line of text in the next update, something that was pushed upon us for eight updates.

Our homie Stephen gives us everything and we just keep letting him down. :cry: :Kappa:
Stalking Bella and being the reason Mona left B&R :(

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021

Jill - Jacob
Josy - Lucas
Maya - Zoey
Sage - Magnar

Actually expected something like this:

Jill - Magnar
Josy - Magnar
Maya - Magnar
Sage - Magnar

• Haha

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Although there is one person King Magnar could never get even with his 15inch cock and that's Bella she's immune to his charms. Unless he found some blackmail on her but we all know that's not King Magnar's style he's to benevolent for that the bitchs crawl to him he doesn't chase after bitchs.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
We've accepted as Magnar being Sage's sidepiece when Chad starting ignoring her as canon. Sage was crazy about that 15-inch scandinavian dick. :Kappa:

Kellermann AchedCroissant tell him. :Kappa:
I think you mean 15cm. Still somewhat respectable for a nord. Apparently Ecuadorians are the kings of the world, so it's yur boy Ron who is packing the most heat at B&R.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes