hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
I like this. I would suggest some changes though.
step 1 - Press right mouse to pause.
step 2 - Save before shuffling pieces around
step 3 - Unpause, shuffle, pause and save again next to the 'step 2 save'
step 4 - Now you have 2 images(save thumbnail), unshuffled and shuffled next to each other to gauge from while paused
step 5 - put the puzzle into this site
step 6 - resume process to make your moves, suspend to get more time to learn the next moves
step 7 - fuck shuffle puzzles
How do you pause?

royalgabez

Oct 16, 2019
Free roam needs to be reworked. I want to replay and check out different char paths but just thinking of talking to everyone in the dik mansion or at the party where you have to make drinks, is really off-putting.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I love how much people here hate NTR, when a good portion of the cast are literally prostitutes. Other/Quin fans, you do understand that your favourite girls fucked most of the college, including DICK's, right?

And not in the past, but during the actual content. Quin might be kissing with the MC, but she definitely blew someone a few days or even hours before that.
Some people are absolutely weird and are big babies. "The non-real pixelated character I'm absolutely in love with and have a hentai bang pillow made out this fake pixelated character cannot possibly bang another pixelated character other than my pixelated character. I will turn into the Hulk if this happens!!!"

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
All games have them. Characters that evoke feelings of dislike, disgust, or hatred. There are a lot of such personalities in being a DIK, for example, most preps or jocks, but they are insignificant. I decided to pick the ten most unpleasant people in the game (this list does not include the main LI) I wonder which characters you hate the most? It will be interesting to hear.
Okay, I'll start from the least annoying to the most hated. My personal hate-list:

10. Heather.

9. Nick.

8. Caleb.

7. Becky.

6. Jade.

5. Stephen Burke.

4. Madame Rose.

3. Dawe:poop:.

2. Tybalt.

1. Patrick Bailey.

Here is such a top of villains, assholes and just annoying characters. If anyone has any ideas, please share
Some nerds and most feminists are really despicable characters. They're awful people.

Mostly Ron, Sally and Dany.

Jun 1, 2017
Some people are absolutely weird and are big babies. "The non-real pixelated character I'm absolutely in love with and have a hentai bang pillow made out this fake pixelated character cannot possibly bang another pixelated character other than my pixelated character. I will turn into the Hulk if this happens!!!"
*cracks knuckles* i'm something of a degenerate myself, and my view of ntr is that it's essentially the low point of a 3 act story, and it keeps going with no follow up high. generally stories with it that do have something like a high-low-high structure involve the mc being cucked and then his gf being pregnant with triplets coming back and saying "whoopsie, me sorry, actually banging the old man next door and his golf buddies was a horrible idea and didn't help you at all".

a eastern style ntr example would be something like jill falling in love or accepting enough of tybalt, or choosing to marry him and bang him to ""protect the mc"" while the mc is probably fixing to literally jump off a building. generally there is no girl-boss esque moment like where she tells him to just f-off, and she remains beyond naive to the point of being special ed. the point of ntr is to essentially get you to care enough/self insert about the characters that they can stab you and it hurts, bad. the people that enjoy it are people that derive pleasure from pain, from identifying as the attacker and deriving pleasure from inflicting it, or "a hole's a goal" style "girls hot bro fast forward past plot who gives a f lol theyre digital not like ive spent 20+ hours reading about them or self inserting feeling happy and loved lol"

that said there currently *are* a couple ntr moments already within the game to a point, derek is on your side the entire game, always with you and helping, and you can partially get with ashley in the sauna. sage tries throwing herself at chad while youre outside of the door, and can theoretically have started a bit of a relationship with her. zoey saves herself for the mc and essentially lives a love story before finding out, a majority of the time, that the mc is a pig hook, bdsm gear, a leash and peace signs away from being a mind broken man ho that loves the local drug dealer.

the reason why people attack ntr is because its a hardcore kink or cheap drama that hurts and makes characters seem weird from that point on. you can insult stuff like the maya money issues but i'd bet you could bet money on people voting 10/10 times to have that drama rather than her deciding she loved dawe at first sight, but stanley had blackmail on the mc so she also needed to sleep with him because that's the *logical* thing to do.

stuff like quinn, riona etc is not the same as ntr. with people like sarah basically saying every single encounter "i need money, i dont want a relationship, simple as", with quinn leaning more towards falling in love with the mc early/ at first sight, and not wanting to be with others or him to be with others because they're not "him" and him being with others hurts her and she's starting to feel it more and more. depending on how you look at it that's most of the others, hos that want a relationship and hugs and cuddles and "you look great, i love you" not a john. nicole has to feed her kid and unless she get's a partner that helps her she's doing her job.

but yeah imo the primary thing is whenever ntr pops up, if its not publically denounced then there's a good chance it'll pop up more. people escape the worst of life to read stories and unless a game is titled something like NTR SCHOOL: OLD MAN LOOKING FOR BUNS, it shouldn't be included. love triangles and drama sure, a 10 hour side story of jill banging tybalt and her thoughts being something like "the mc is not as good as tybalt lol YAS DADDY", no. you don't order a hamburger and accept spit on it even though some people are into that and some people eat it regardless because "hey, it's a burger".

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I love how much people here hate NTR, when a good portion of the cast are literally prostitutes. Other/Quin fans, you do understand that your favourite girls fucked most of the college, including DICK's, right?

And not in the past, but during the actual content. Quin might be kissing with the MC, but she definitely blew someone a few days or even hours before that.
Don't try to look for logic or intelligence you will fail !!:ROFLMAO:
And also the fact that that infamous NTR is only annoying when it's about a man MC who has to share his harem with other guys.
Some little men are so insecure that they can't face reality, they all are future cuckholds.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't remember which one, so apologize, but I believe either shazba, or felicemastronzo had a thread going more into detail about that particular behavior, but its basically she seems ok when its controlled by her(her games, her restaurant picked girls etc.), but she is obviously jealous of Sage and Jill.
shazba is the one of the elegies in the work of the great poet

I burp and fart

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Some nerds and most feminists are really despicable characters. They're awful people.

Don't like everyone you named except Sally. With this girl, everything is not so simple and I think she just needs a good dick, then she will not be such a bitch :sneaky:

Feminists more like comedic relief

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He deletes the file after Mona decides to leave, not before.
Well observed Sorco2003. (y)

Now if I add what Quinn said to Mona, the whole thing gets weird.

Quinn: "Do you think Professor Stephen Burke will allow a student to solicit sex on campus?"
(Mona probably offered sex to a preps (Alpha Nu Omega) for money, because Mona doesn't mind fucking young men).

Quinn: "Doing what you did, put you on his radar."
(Whether this was said directly at the party or not doesn't matter. But it did put Mona on Stephen Bruke's radar. He heard about it and wanted to know more).

Quinn: "I know how to handle him, but I'm sure he wouldn’t like hearing that you’re out there blabbering about how he tried to buy sex from you."
(How does Quinn know how to handle Stephen Burke? Quinn is Sage's friend and will know her parents. Also, there may be a video of MC and Jade. With this, Quinn can play Stephen and Jade against each other. Who sent the video to Stephen? Why does the MC have some resemblance to Tommy just before the meeting with the Burkes? If Tommy was banging Jade, there could be some confusion. However, Josy, Maya and Sage will figure out that it's not the MC because they know the date the MC got his hair cut by Isabella. Anthony also found out about Arieth's hair, so the MC couldn't have taken the photos because Arieth had a different hairstyle when the MC wasn't in college.

But why did Stephen ask Mona about sex? Mona is on Stephen's radar because Mona offered sex to a preps for money and the preps told Stephen Burke about it. Stephen goes to the preps' party and asks Mona if there is sex for sale. Mona runs away because she doesn't feel like fucking old men. Why does Mona leave and why does Stephen delete Mona's stipentium? Stephen talked to Mona again to find out all about prostitution, and probably found out that Quinn is dealing drugs. To give it credibility and lull Quinn into a sense of security, Stephen will have arranged with Mona to leave the college for a period of time, and he deletes her data from the computer. I assume Mona will then return).

Quinn: "A man in his position, would probably reverse such a rumor and take action."
(We know from EP8 that Stephen denies the rumor in the newspaper. But who started the rumor? I don't think it was Mona. But who are Quinn's close friends lately? Two nerd girls, Sally and Karen. One probably works at the B&R newspaper. What action might Stephen take? He infiltrates a young, good-looking student and/or former English teacher into the B&R newspaper newsroom. It's not Rusty's fault she's leaving Cathy. Now we know why. Why is Stephen helping Maya? With Maya, Stephen proves there's no truth to the rumors).

Things are getting tight for Quinn. Why is Quinn hesitant to touch the Chick MC in EP8? Because she's afraid. The Chick MC is her stumbling block. Sage asks the MC to come to the conversation with her parents. When the Chick MC is confronted with a video and accused of banging Jade, the MC can deny it if he recognizes Tommy on the video. Also, Quinn offered the restaurant to the MC himself and he was there when Tommy, Riona and Quinn smoked weed on the roof. Riona may really be under surveillance, but only by university security.

But it gets worse, because Tommy buys from Vinny and probably tells him that Quinn is now supplying the Pink Rose Girls. Things will escalate and somehow the MC will get involved. But please don't ask me how yet.

Reactions: sorco2003

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Don't like everyone you named except Sally. With this girl, everything is not so simple and I think she just needs a good dick, then she will not be such a bitch :sneaky:

Feminists more like comedic relief
Sally is a despicable person who is intentionally damaging her best friend's health just because Quinn promised her a discount. She's not a bitch: she is the worst.

Dany is not a comedic relief: she's ruining Jaime's life. Franz's too.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sally is a despicable person who is intentionally damaging her best friend's health just because Quinn promised her a discount. She's not a bitch: she is the worst.

Dany is not a comedic relief: she's ruining Jaime's life. Franz's too.
I hope Jamie takes my advice in Ep 8 and sends Dany to hell. Because if he doesn’t do it, he will also become a comedic relief. He needs to be more masculine and not eat himself because of a crazy feminist who thinks her rabbit is non-binary.
Speaking of Franz. I know a recipe for one good rabbit stew. It can be used. A Halloween party at the DICK mansion should not only have drinks, but also delicious food.

Mar 19, 2020
All games have them. Characters that evoke feelings of dislike, disgust, or hatred. There are a lot of such personalities in being a DIK, for example, most preps or jocks, but they are insignificant. I decided to pick the ten most unpleasant people in the game (this list does not include the main LI) I wonder which characters you hate the most? It will be interesting to hear.
Okay, I'll start from the least annoying to the most hated. My personal hate-list:

10. Heather. Her bitchiness, hysteria and arrogance are repulsive from the very beginning. “I don't talk to maggots” – that was memorable. Heather is like a typical Karen who makes a scream in mall and wants to talk to the manager. I don't understand why she's dating Tommy if she doesn't like the DIK vibe? It's not very nice of her to pry the MC about Tommy's cheating. Family comes first and I will never give up on DIK Brother

9. Nick. Nick DIK :ROFLMAO: . He seems very suspicious to me. Quiet and suspiciously calm, which is alarming. Winnie's best friend, one of the founding fathers of the fraternity. He was in the library after the laptop was found. Also, his room was not touched during the vandalism of the mansion. Very strange coincidences, I would not talk to him too much.

8. Caleb. The biggest jock is expectedly the dumbest. Even his brick-shaped face speaks of it.:KEK: I hope the MC kicks his ass right. What did this guy forget in college? He needs to go to MMA

7. Becky. Does this girl ever close her mouth? “Only cool people are invited to the party”, “These nerds are ruining our fun”, “Why are you dancing here, this is a drinking area, REEEEEEE!” An empty place with a toxic attitude and the manners of a queen. Completely agree with Maya. This lady thinks she's the center of the universe, but unlike Sage and Quinn, she's nothing. Her statement that "sororities are yesterday" causes a facepalm. She's just a dick hole, nothing more. But I don't think you should do it in Episode 7. There could be bad consequences for your relationship with LI, she doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut. For example, Maya and Josie will not like it when Becky says that MC flirted with her. Seriously, stay away from her unless your path is "Others".

6. Jade. Sweet forbidden fruit. Perverted teacher. Now we already understand that this forbidden fruit is fraught with very bad consequences. It's not just about the plot twist at the end of the second season. Jade is an overbearing narcissist and careerist. She perceives the MC as her toy and as long as you are on her side, everything will be fine. But if you play with her and quit, expect the consequences. Even if her gender studies course is gone, she will try to ruin your college life. She has enough power to do it. Jade directly talks about this in the MC message when he ends the relationship. I suspect that things could end badly for Maya in this case. If you dumped Jade for Sage, that's a total asshole. So it's best to stay away from Jade.

5. Stephen Burke. Another one of the corrupt Burke family. Gray eminence, pervert and fucker young college girls for money from a restaurant. Seriously, if you messed up with Jade, don't show the video to the DIK's. Blackmail from Professor Burke is guaranteed. In addition, this dickhead is involved in Mona's departure from college when she refused to fuck with him. Professor Burke! Harvey Wannstein's place is available to you and I believe that karma will find its purpose in the end.

4. Madame Rose. By far the most useless character ever. She suits the MC like a grandmother. How old is she? 50? 60? Varicose veins, which she clearly sees, occur more often in older people. And you can't hide it behind a young face. The DPC seems to have decided to troll the players who chose a strip club instead of a nursing home. You don't want to work in a nursing home? Get an old lady at a strip club.:ROFLMAO: Seriously, it's just throwing money away for nasty scenes of grandma's debauchery. Derek would love it. Even more butthurt from the realization that it takes time to render this shit and the game could have come out earlier.

3. Dawe:poop:. Asshole and bully. Nobody loves Dawe. A dwarf who considers himself a jock, kicking his ass is as easy as shelling pears. He stays for the second year many times in a row. My question is, how was he not expelled from college for assaulting a teacher? I'm talking about the moment he threw a plastic cup at Kathy. Not only should he have been expelled for this, Cathy could have charged him. It's strange that B&R tolerates this behavior. Maybe his parents are rich and he has connections in college leadership? Let's see about this. And the top moment is when all the HOT ones cancel Dawe in the Rooster for his message. FUCK YOU DAWE!

2. Tybalt. Ha ha, almost the whole family is on my list. Except for one beautiful, decent girl (if you know who I mean).
Professional panty sniffer, liar, manipulator and blackmailer. Tybalt is comically arrogant and naive, acting like a clown. A collective image and caricature of a promiscuous rich elitist. He is naive in relationships with people. He grew up in isolation and doesn't know anything about people, or just think too highly of himself. How was it possible to notice that you are not interesting to Jill? When he proposed to her, I was hysterical with laughter. Tybalt calls the poor people the residents of the upper middle class (Bella's area). He is trying to show how rich he is, to rise above people, hiding his complexes of a complete loser. His behavior is disgusting in everything, I want to tell him: “Tybalt, the only girl you deserve is a watermelon in your bed.” His self-tanner, which turns the skin orange, makes you think that Tybalt is a parody of one of the American presidents. Well, you understand. Any evil is punishable and Tybalt at the end of the season gets a cold shower from Jill and is left to cry with a watermelon. Such a pleasure.(y)

1. Patrick Bailey. Maya's father. Maybe for someone unexpected first place. This dude is a complete bastard who believes that his daughter is property and he can decide how she should live. Overprotective parents are a problem for any child, they are pressured and limited in all actions. But in Patrick's case, it went too far. Domestic psychological abuse (only psychological?), blackmail, harassment, invasion of privacy and the icing on the cake - credit fraud. And this is a criminal article. Maya will end well. I'm thinking of giving her that $5,000 of my mom's inheritance to pay her lawyer fees. Patrick is a hypocrite and a coward, he only mocks Maya. Over an introverted girl who can't fight back. He doesn't touch Derek. Because Derek has balls of steel in the first place. Secondly, he does not care at all what his father will do to him. I hope for justice and a long prison term for Patrick in a common cage with black gangsters from a street gang. Patrick becomes Patricia.:devilish:

Here is such a top of villains, assholes and just annoying characters. If anyone has any ideas, please share
brilliant post, loved it

crucify me for this but i don't think Dany is a terrible person... at least from what I remember in the game. Sure she's a cringy caricature of a feminist, but later on we basically learn that she just has a massively different set of beliefs from her boyfriend, and pretty much anyone even close to the DIKs. Jamie is just a total doormat to her, even after they break up... I don't really think she had a clue that Jamie felt so manipulated because he just did everything she asked him to and then cheated on her on the side and complained to his friends. Honestly makes him look like a bit of a spineless lil bitch. Not a bad guy per se, just a coward who was too scared to make his gf sad.

I kind of even like Dany. She's sexy as well and I'd love to see MC have a chance to fuck her and cum on her face later on in the game, but also have some deep conversations with her. He could learn a lot from someone so different, even if they disagree on pretty much everything. She's smart and not a total comedic relief like the rest of the feminists (who are really the only thing I dislike in the game, it's just badly overdone 4chan humor)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I wonder if we'll get to fuck Heather, finally. She is the best "other" girl after Riona.
FWKQkr4WQAITNFy.jpg

Yea that would be his plus 3 or plus 2 never really could understand how much he was up because of tommy and the other dude bitching so much lol. I wouldn't know the stupid strippers name do you even meet her? (Note never played a stripper dik route)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes