varage

Jun 26, 2019
BRO, Airith is fucking banging as a brunette they need to get her some crab spray, hair dye, and let MC slam that shit post haste.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I'd like the story to focus more on Josy too.

Of the two girls, Maya is more draining, often focusing on her dilemmas and dragging other into them.

But Josy's really a very nice girl.
  • She's the one that wants to go out for a simple celebration when the mc gets accepted into college.
  • She makes the effort to cook him a meal even when cooking is not really her thing
  • She's trying to help Maya even if Maya is being very discouraging
  • She invites the mc to join up to the gym with her
  • She's the kind of girl that would make you feel good just by being around her.
But because she doesn't have some huge drama to resolve, or is undergoing significant character development, people think she's boring. She's actually a breath of fresh air amongst a whole bunch of baggage laden girls. Sage with her emotional problems, Bella with her serial killing habit, Jill with her retardedness, Maya with her everything problems. Josy's only real problem is she's saddled with Maya.

I agree with Journey95, you can feel Josy's affection (and lust) for the mc. Even when the mc is all moping around and avoiding them, that scene of spin the dildo, the look on Josy's face when she wants to kiss him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even Elena can see it and tells JB (when Josy and the mc are dancing at the dorm party):

Elena: "*Whispers* I think they look cute. And you should hear the way she talks about him or how she shines up when he's mentioned."​
Elena: "*Whispers* I think it's love."​

And there are a lot of good scenes where she's just eating the mc with her eyes. It's fun to see a petite girl with that personality (whereas coming from Sandy it's a little more intimidating!).

But with the Maya/Josy relationship, it feels strained, and that's because it is. They are still recovering from their relationship hitting rock bottom, and there are still major concerns with that (Maya's dad will always be a spectre over them until it is resolved). They often don't seem compatible, like Josy being friendly with the likes of Becky while Maya gets all offended.

Even the Maya/mc relationship doesn't feel as genuine. Maya's obviously less experienced than Josy, but my overall impression is that Maya is mostly wrapped up in her own dramas. That's not to say they it's a bad relationship, just doesn't feel as fitting as Josy and the mc.

Not sure if I'd care to see more interaction with Tommy and Josy. They don't like each other and just barely tolerate each other's existence. Maybe they could patch things up, and I reckon Tommy will behave like a turd once he finds out the mc is banging her. The game definitely seems to be leading up to that, with the other DIKs all worried about him finding out.
It's not that I hate Maya but if there was a solo Josy path and I didn't have to deal with Maya, then Josy would probably be the main playthrough for me. Maya just kind of ... sucks. Josy is like a ball of positivity. Plus you can tell Josy is almost always DTF but kind of restrains herself because of Maya being new to it and unsure about it. Imagine if that wasn't the case. Then that'd be a wrap. Done deal. Josy path would be the best path. I mean it's not like there still wouldn't be any interesting "drama" if that were the case. It's not like they'd both just stop talking to Maya and wouldn't help her out. Plus being Tommy's stepsister could be fun to watch unfold just by itself.
Maya's ok in her own way but there's a lot about her that makes me click really fast to skip her dialogue sometimes.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All games have them. Characters that evoke feelings of dislike, disgust, or hatred. There are a lot of such personalities in being a DIK, for example, most preps or jocks, but they are insignificant. I decided to pick the ten most unpleasant people in the game (this list does not include the main LI) I wonder which characters you hate the most? It will be interesting to hear.
Okay, I'll start from the least annoying to the most hated. My personal hate-list:

10. Heather. Her bitchiness, hysteria and arrogance are repulsive from the very beginning. “I don't talk to maggots” – that was memorable. Heather is like a typical Karen who makes a scream in mall and wants to talk to the manager. I don't understand why she's dating Tommy if she doesn't like the DIK vibe? It's not very nice of her to pry the MC about Tommy's cheating. Family comes first and I will never give up on DIK Brother

9. Nick. Nick DIK :ROFLMAO: . He seems very suspicious to me. Quiet and suspiciously calm, which is alarming. Winnie's best friend, one of the founding fathers of the fraternity. He was in the library after the laptop was found. Also, his room was not touched during the vandalism of the mansion. Very strange coincidences, I would not talk to him too much.

8. Caleb. The biggest jock is expectedly the dumbest. Even his brick-shaped face speaks of it.:KEK: I hope the MC kicks his ass right. What did this guy forget in college? He needs to go to MMA

7. Becky. Does this girl ever close her mouth? “Only cool people are invited to the party”, “These nerds are ruining our fun”, “Why are you dancing here, this is a drinking area, REEEEEEE!” An empty place with a toxic attitude and the manners of a queen. Completely agree with Maya. This lady thinks she's the center of the universe, but unlike Sage and Quinn, she's nothing. Her statement that "sororities are yesterday" causes a facepalm. She's just a dick hole, nothing more. But I don't think you should do it in Episode 7. There could be bad consequences for your relationship with LI, she doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut. For example, Maya and Josie will not like it when Becky says that MC flirted with her. Seriously, stay away from her unless your path is "Others".

6. Jade. Sweet forbidden fruit. Perverted teacher. Now we already understand that this forbidden fruit is fraught with very bad consequences. It's not just about the plot twist at the end of the second season. Jade is an overbearing narcissist and careerist. She perceives the MC as her toy and as long as you are on her side, everything will be fine. But if you play with her and quit, expect the consequences. Even if her gender studies course is gone, she will try to ruin your college life. She has enough power to do it. Jade directly talks about this in the MC message when he ends the relationship. I suspect that things could end badly for Maya in this case. If you dumped Jade for Sage, that's a total asshole. So it's best to stay away from Jade.

5. Stephen Burke. Another one of the corrupt Burke family. Gray eminence, pervert and fucker young college girls for money from a restaurant. Seriously, if you messed up with Jade, don't show the video to the DIK's. Blackmail from Professor Burke is guaranteed. In addition, this dickhead is involved in Mona's departure from college when she refused to fuck with him. Professor Burke! Harvey Wannstein's place is available to you and I believe that karma will find its purpose in the end.

4. Madame Rose. By far the most useless character ever. She suits the MC like a grandmother. How old is she? 50? 60? Varicose veins, which she clearly sees, occur more often in older people. And you can't hide it behind a young face. The DPC seems to have decided to troll the players who chose a strip club instead of a nursing home. You don't want to work in a nursing home? Get an old lady at a strip club.:ROFLMAO: Seriously, it's just throwing money away for nasty scenes of grandma's debauchery. Derek would love it. Even more butthurt from the realization that it takes time to render this shit and the game could have come out earlier.

3. Dawe:poop:. Asshole and bully. Nobody loves Dawe. A dwarf who considers himself a jock, kicking his ass is as easy as shelling pears. He stays for the second year many times in a row. My question is, how was he not expelled from college for assaulting a teacher? I'm talking about the moment he threw a plastic cup at Kathy. Not only should he have been expelled for this, Cathy could have charged him. It's strange that B&R tolerates this behavior. Maybe his parents are rich and he has connections in college leadership? Let's see about this. And the top moment is when all the HOT ones cancel Dawe in the Rooster for his message. FUCK YOU DAWE!

2. Tybalt. Ha ha, almost the whole family is on my list. Except for one beautiful, decent girl (if you know who I mean).
Professional panty sniffer, liar, manipulator and blackmailer. Tybalt is comically arrogant and naive, acting like a clown. A collective image and caricature of a promiscuous rich elitist. He is naive in relationships with people. He grew up in isolation and doesn't know anything about people, or just think too highly of himself. How was it possible to notice that you are not interesting to Jill? When he proposed to her, I was hysterical with laughter. Tybalt calls the poor people the residents of the upper middle class (Bella's area). He is trying to show how rich he is, to rise above people, hiding his complexes of a complete loser. His behavior is disgusting in everything, I want to tell him: “Tybalt, the only girl you deserve is a watermelon in your bed.” His self-tanner, which turns the skin orange, makes you think that Tybalt is a parody of one of the American presidents. Well, you understand. Any evil is punishable and Tybalt at the end of the season gets a cold shower from Jill and is left to cry with a watermelon. Such a pleasure.(y)

1. Patrick Bailey. Maya's father. Maybe for someone unexpected first place. This dude is a complete bastard who believes that his daughter is property and he can decide how she should live. Overprotective parents are a problem for any child, they are pressured and limited in all actions. But in Patrick's case, it went too far. Domestic psychological abuse (only psychological?), blackmail, harassment, invasion of privacy and the icing on the cake - credit fraud. And this is a criminal article. Maya will end well. I'm thinking of giving her that $5,000 of my mom's inheritance to pay her lawyer fees. Patrick is a hypocrite and a coward, he only mocks Maya. Over an introverted girl who can't fight back. He doesn't touch Derek. Because Derek has balls of steel in the first place. Secondly, he does not care at all what his father will do to him. I hope for justice and a long prison term for Patrick in a common cage with black gangsters from a street gang. Patrick becomes Patricia.:devilish:

Here is such a top of villains, assholes and just annoying characters. If anyone has any ideas, please share
It's funny, I don't pick up a strong feeling on this thread for most of those characters.
  1. Patrick - We hardly know him other than his homophobic position and manipulation of Maya. But no one's here screaming about him most of the time. He's usually just ignored.
  2. Tybalt - The worst thing he's done was blackmail Jill, and most of the negative focus from that situation was at Jill for being so stupid.
  3. Dawe - He's just the butt of various jokes. He's got a tiny dick and all the girls know it. No one gives a fuck about him.
  4. Madame Rose - OK, she is definitely reviled! :sick:
  5. Burke - He seems slimy, but right now we've got nothing on him. His wife's already sleeping with the mc :LOL:, so until he steps up his game and starts causing problems, he's not of interest.
  6. Jade - I didn't even know anyone had a negative opinion of her. Fuck her if you want to, or leave her alone.
  7. Becky - I like Becky. I want to see her screaming on the end of the mc's cock. :sneaky:
  8. Caleb - I think he's cool. He comes across a little more intelligent than the typical Alpha, and he's a powerhouse to boot. I don't hate him, but definitely want to see a showdown between him and the mc, resulting in the mc kicking his ass. Only for the ego boost, no offence Caleb. :p
  9. Nick - Yeah he's a shifty cunt, but at this point we've got nothing on him other than he likes sucking Vinny's cock.
  10. Heather - I thought everyone here wanted to fuck her. :unsure:
To me, the list of people who get forum members riled up are more to do with stronger emotions:
  1. Jill - Perfect Jill. Her smile alone has generated so much vitriol, but on top of that, just being so damn naïve has pissed people off no end. And then when she dumped the mc after he did everything right but stayed with a sick Sage, that was the nail in the end of the coffin for her! :mad:
  2. Maya - She took the cake for a long time. People hated the fuck outta her for "lying" to us and "cucking" us with Josy. Funny how Josy kinda avoided the same wrath.
  3. Madame Rose - I don't wanna talk about it! :sick:
  4. Quinn - Not sure why, but people seem to have an issue with her being a manipulative bitch, a whore, a pimp (or whatever the female version of a pimp is called), a user (of people and drugs), a drug dealer and basically an all round cunt.
  5. The mc himself - He's such a fucking snowflake. "Rebound guy"? "Rebound guy"?! For fucks sake, you've been fucking Sage since you met her, you guys get on like a house on file (no pun intended)... "Rebound guy"!?? :rolleyes:
That's it for me. I love them all really (except you Madame Rose! :sick:).

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I love how much people here hate NTR, when a good portion of the cast are literally prostitutes. Other/Quin fans, you do understand that your favourite girls fucked most of the college, including DICK's, right?

And not in the past, but during the actual content. Quin might be kissing with the MC, but she definitely blew someone a few days or even hours before that.
This is just another fetish out of many to be respected. You people and your pointless war over this fetish.

By the way, if the NTR is based on the definition netorare, the game even includes it. We´re able to steal chads girlfriend Sage. And also Isabella is married but a main girl. The game only contains no NTR according to the forum definition. Although that's not entirely true. pretty much all hots are also otherwise sexually active. Even if you can't see it. And nobody cares.

Just enjoy the game as it is. I actually do so.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
It's not that I hate Maya but if there was a solo Josy path and I didn't have to deal with Maya, then Josy would probably be the main playthrough for me. Maya just kind of ... sucks. Josy is like a ball of positivity. Plus you can tell Josy is almost always DTF but kind of restrains herself because of Maya being new to it and unsure about it. Imagine if that wasn't the case. Then that'd be a wrap. Done deal. Josy path would be the best path. I mean it's not like there still wouldn't be any interesting "drama" if that were the case. It's not like they'd both just stop talking to Maya and wouldn't help her out. Plus being Tommy's stepsister could be fun to watch unfold just by itself.
Maya's ok in her own way but there's a lot about her that makes me click really fast to skip her dialogue sometimes.
Agree completely with you and shazba. Hopefully we can split up Josy and Maya early on in S3 so she really shines (without the Maya baggage) for a whole season. Her best scenes in S2 were already the ones where she was alone with the MC. The threesome scenes were awkward af in comparison, while Josy & the MC just click really well

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
It's funny, I don't pick up a strong feeling on this thread for most of those characters.
  1. Patrick - We hardly know him other than his homophobic position and manipulation of Maya. But no one's here screaming about him most of the time. He's usually just ignored.
  2. Tybalt - The worst thing he's done was blackmail Jill, and most of the negative focus from that situation was at Jill for being so stupid.
  3. Dawe - He's just the butt of various jokes. He's got a tiny dick and all the girls know it. No one gives a fuck about him.
  5. Burke - He seems slimy, but right now we've got nothing on him. His wife's already sleeping with the mc :LOL:, so until he steps up his game and starts causing problems, he's not of interest.
  6. Jade - I didn't even know anyone had a negative opinion of her. Fuck her if you want to, or leave her alone.
  7. Becky - I like Becky. I want to see her screaming on the end of the mc's cock. :sneaky:
  8. Caleb - I think he's cool. He comes across a little more intelligent than the typical Alpha, and he's a powerhouse to boot. I don't hate him, but definitely want to see a showdown between him and the mc, resulting in the mc kicking his ass. Only for the ego boost, no offence Caleb. :p
  9. Nick - Yeah he's a shifty cunt, but at this point we've got nothing on him other than he likes sucking Vinny's cock.
To me, the list of people who get forum members riled up are more to do with stronger emotions:
  1. Jill - Perfect Jill. Her smile alone has generated so much vitriol, but on top of that, just being so damn naïve has pissed people off no end. And then when she dumped the mc after he did everything right but stayed with a sick Sage, that was the nail in the end of the coffin for her! :mad:
  2. Maya - She took the cake for a long time. People hated the fuck outta her for "lying" to us and "cucking" us with Josy. Funny how Josy kinda avoided the same wrath.
  4. Quinn - Not sure why, but people seem to have an issue with her being a manipulative bitch, a whore, a pimp (or whatever the female version of a pimp is called), a user (of people and drugs), a drug dealer and basically an all round cunt.
  5. The mc himself - He's such a fucking snowflake. "Rebound guy"? "Rebound guy"?! For fucks sake, you've been fucking Sage since you met her, you guys get on like a house on file (no pun intended)... "Rebound guy"!?? :rolleyes:
Oh I actually never understood why the MC got mad over the Maya/Josy thing. My reaction would've been "surprised" then "confused" then "Oh, ok well this is awkward" all in a span of 5 minutes. Then we move on. I just don't like Maya's personality all that much plus there's the whole feminism thing which is just a whole can of worms.
Agree completely with you and shazba. Hopefully we can split up Josy and Maya early on in S3 so she really shines (without the Maya baggage) for a whole season. Her best scenes in S2 were already the ones where she was alone with the MC. The threesome scenes were awkward af in comparison, while Josy & the MC just click really well
Yea they really seem like the pairing that makes the most sense. Both are the same age. Both are from the same town(?)*
*I still don't understand how that works. Why wouldn't they have gone to the same school? Like did Derek, Maya, and Josy go to the same high school when she was living with her mom but then started living with her dad after high school just for the summer before she goes to college? Idk. I can't remember.*
Both want the same kind of college experience. Both seem to have about the same amount of life experience. MC can be a little bitch sometimes but is willing to try new things (at least on neutral or DIK path) and Josy being a ball of sunshine balances it out. Maya tries too but seems just reluctant about everything (which is understandable and would be ok if it was just a couple but clashes when in a throuple with Josy).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But because she doesn't have some huge drama to resolve, or is undergoing significant character development, people think she's boring. She's actually a breath of fresh air amongst a whole bunch of baggage laden girls. Sage with her emotional problems, Bella with her serial killing habit, Jill with her retardedness, Maya with her everything problems. Josy's only real problem is she's saddled with Maya.
but that is usually the role of secondary girls, fun, carefree, without the burden of drama.

Take any side girl, give her all the screen time Josy had: don't you think you would have had something much more interesting?

Josy isn't boring, but absolutely vanilla, after the first two chapters she has very little weight in the story, but she likes to have sex with MC, all the time, under any circumstances, anywhere, basically even if she's not with him. outside of that she'd rather not be involved...

Later on the in the free roam, she attacks him when he wanders into her room, but it turns sexual. She keeps up her controlling act, but when he leaves, you can see she would have liked things to be different, she's just too afraid to behave differently.
small correction

that Quinn will have that gaze anyway, so it's not up to MC, it would have been nice if it were, but it's not

so if we have to give it a common root, it can only be the generic bewilderment related to her complicated situation

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh I actually never understood why the MC got mad over the Maya/Josy thing. My reaction would've been "surprised" then "confused" then "Oh, ok well this is awkward" all in a span of 5 minutes. Then we move on. I just don't like Maya's personality all that much plus there's the whole feminism thing which is just a whole can of worms.

Yea they really seem like the pairing that makes the most sense. Both are the same age. Both are from the same town(?)*
*I still don't understand how that works. Why wouldn't they have gone to the same school? Like did Derek, Maya, and Josy go to the same high school when she was living with her mom but then started living with her dad after high school just for the summer before she goes to college? Idk. I can't remember.*
Both want the same kind of college experience. Both seem to have about the same amount of life experience. MC can be a little bitch sometimes but is willing to try new things (at least on neutral or DIK path) and Josy being a ball of sunshine balances it out. Maya tries too but seems just reluctant about everything (which is understandable and would be ok if it was just a couple but clashes when in a throuple with Josy).
The mc never had money, so he went to a public school for sure. Josy's family seem to be doing well (her dad's paying cash for her tuition from their savings), so she probably went to a private school.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
1. Goblin Jill, she's the most annoying LI ever. I already wrote about her recently in a post about the main girls. Too palladin. But she has progress, at the end of the season she opened her eyes and showed Tybalt her teeth. Thanks Bella.

2.I don't understand the hatred for Maya. For me, she is a victim of circumstance. Patrick is a real monster and it's not for nothing that I put him in the first place. You need to imagine yourself in her place - you are forbidden to be with your loved one, he is persecuted and blackmailed with credit. And that's what the father does. The only person who supports you is your brother. About "cucking". People yell NTR for no apparent reason. Do these snowflakes even have life?
4. I like Quinn. She is controversial and polarising. Well written character.
5.Yeah, MC needs to grow some fucking balls. Everyone tells him about it - Zoey, also Derek.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
1. Goblin Jill, she's the most annoying LI ever. I already wrote about her recently in a post about the main girls. Too palladin. But she has progress, at the end of the season she opened her eyes and showed Tybalt her teeth. Thanks Bella.

2.I don't understand the hatred for Maya. For me, she is a victim of circumstance. Patrick is a real monster and it's not for nothing that I put him in the first place. You need to imagine yourself in her place - you are forbidden to be with your loved one, he is persecuted and blackmailed with credit. And that's what the father does. The only person who supports you is your brother. About "cucking". People yell NTR for no apparent reason. Do these snowflakes even have life?
4. I like Quinn. She is controversial and polarising. Well written character.
5.Yeah, MC needs to grow some fucking balls. Everyone tells him about it - Zoey, also Derek.
5. if Mc had balls he wouldn't get near any of the LI except for Quinn or Sage just saying lol.

4. Yea she's awesome but I don't like people trying to act like she's some pure snowflake but that's not her that's the forum as you mentioned with the NTR snowflakes and DPC kind of catering to them at the cost of the story. The draw for me on her story would be taking her away from all that bad shit and making her eat her broccoli. But everyone on this forum protects its own sensibilities so much that it seems like she was dinning on veggies all her life.

2. Me too have nothing to say because I typically have nothing bad to say about any LI in this game I'm invested in all love interest cept maybe Jill, so I won't even cover number 1. Because I really don't like her in the least lol not her looks not her personality and not her retarded ass story. Only parts of her story I'm interested in is the ones that advances Isabella's story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jade - I didn't even know anyone had a negative opinion of her. Fuck her if you want to, or leave her alone.
in my opinion it weighs heavily on her reaction to MC's choice, which seems quite ridiculous for a married woman towards her sex toy... did she really expect eternal devotion from MC?

actually her story was already over, we went from having sex in her house with Burke behind the door (one of the best scenes in the game), and in a small room in the school to going to a motel like the worst stereotype of lovers... honestly it's not like there was all that much room for development, apart from directly having sex in front of Burke (more or less happens) and Tybalt

DPC sacrificed her for the sake (hopefully) of the plot

Reactions: schinoize

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'll address a few of these points.

1. Patrick. We don't scream about him because we don't need to. Mostly, people address that he's a homophobic religious whackjob shitbag - and that's fair, but you also have to frame him with the proper context. He's a used car salesman. He's already a slimy piece of shit human being by definition.

2. Tybalt - Blackmail was hardly the worst thing he's done. How about the watermelon, and sniffing/stealing Jill's panties? It's a violation of her privacy and trust coupled with a very odd perversion. That he dared to lay hands on the MC means if you give him a strong right across the chin you merely defended yourself and gave that asshole a bit of what he deserves.

Won't argue 3 through 7 (especially 7, she has no other purpose in the game).

8. Caleb. No, he's still a musclehead dick. If he had much in the way of intellect and potential he probably wouldn't have been one of the rejects, he'd have been there in the first wave. That he immediately bonds with other musclehead morons tells you pretty much all you need to know about him. He's a 'roided-up punk who thinks his muscles mean he's always right.

Nothing to say about 9.

10. Heather. I really don't want to. I don't find her pretty, and I find her personality to be pretty cunty almost 100% of the time. My MC has tried being nice and she's still a cunt. Not interested. Accidentally breeding that girl would be a suicide level life option.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
10. Heather. I really don't want to. I don't find her pretty, and I find her personality to be pretty cunty almost 100% of the time. My MC has tried being nice and she's still a cunt. Not interested. Accidentally breeding that girl would be a suicide level life option.
her only quality is that she is Tommy's girlfriend, had she been anyone else's girlfriend, we would not even remember her name

Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
in my opinion it weighs heavily on her reaction to MC's choice, which seems quite ridiculous for a married woman towards her sex toy... did she really expect eternal devotion from MC?

actually her story was already over, we went from having sex in her house with Burke behind the door (one of the best scenes in the game), and in a small room in the school to going to a motel like the worst stereotype of lovers... honestly it's not like there was all that much room for development, apart from directly having sex in front of Burke (more or less happens) and Tybalt

DPC sacrificed her for the sake (hopefully) of the plot
I agree that scene where he fucked her while Burke was banging on the door was awesome.

It was satisfying on so many levels.
  1. It was totally sticking it to Burke (while simultaneously sticking it to Jade).
  2. Jade controlled the mc throughout the entire affair, it was great to see the mc regain the reigns and put Jade in such a position.
  3. It was great to see Jade go with it rather than go ballistic at the mc for fucking her at such an inopportune moment.
  4. It was so unexpected for the mc to seize that moment with such aggression.
I think Jade's reaction to being dumped was a spur of the moment thing. They were gonna fuck that very night and she was looking forward to it, then she gets this "Thanks for all the fucks, but..." message and it pissed her off. So she wrote back an angry message.

I do hope that the next time they come across each other (even if it's in the meeting and she takes him aside for a very quick moment), she's all like, "Sorry for my reaction earlier, it was definitely fun while it lasted, and I do like you, but you're a young guy, so go be a young guy, and maybe look me up later if you change your mind. :sneaky:"

8. Caleb. No, he's still a musclehead dick. If he had much in the way of intellect and potential he probably wouldn't have been one of the rejects, he'd have been there in the first wave. That he immediately bonds with other musclehead morons tells you pretty much all you need to know about him. He's a 'roided-up punk who thinks his muscles mean he's always right.
Yeah I was a bit disappointed with him. I got the impression he might be the new Alpha leader when he first showed up, but he seems to have fallen by the wayside a bit.

EcHo ZoNe

Dec 25, 2018
does anyone else have issues opening season 3 on mac? been trying for a hot fucking min i aint no dev i dont know why tf it wont open

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
No one has mentioned the most despicable character yet. Of course I'm talking about this MF :

bartender.png
  • Denies you alcohol.
  • Trolls you with his water ( he wasn't just doing his job, he clearly enjoyed pissing you off ).
  • Stands between you and a sexy dance with M&J.
  • Stands between you and sexy time with Lily.
I'd gladly have burned the whole preps mansion just to be sure he suffers :mad:

her only quality is that she is Tommy's girlfriend,
Really ?

ep5_bath40.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes