felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No one has mentioned the most despicable character yet. Of course I'm talking about this MF :

• Denies you alcohol.
  • Trolls you with his water ( he wasn't just doing his job, he clearly enjoyed pissing you off ).
  • Stands between you and a sexy dance with M&J.
  • Stands between you and sexy time with Lily.
I'd gladly have burned the whole preps mansion just to be sure he suffers :mad:

Really ?

View attachment 1896340
move the focus some twenty centimetres above and you will find the naughty, sadistic child from toy story

it could be a kink...

lucky_luck

Jun 11, 2021
may i ask, if i delete the save file folder, is there any chance i start all over again from start.? coz there's a choice if i start a new game, there's no choice at all, it seems like automatically choose the first time i play the game. (eg: after tennis duo with jill and spending some time hangout, there's no choice at all even i start new game.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
may i ask, if i delete the save file folder, is there any chance i start all over again from start.? coz there's a choice if i start a new game, there's no choice at all, it seems like automatically choose the first time i play the game. (eg: after tennis duo with jill and spending some time hangout, there's no choice at all even i start new game.
You can always start a fresh new game, if you come to a scene and there is no choice (like you had before) it's only you played another route. Some choices are only because of your current affinity (DIK, NEUTRAL or CHICK), your DIK/CHICK status and sometimes cause of another choice before the current one.

The only point to delete the persistent file (you could also delete your saves but this won't affect the game in any way) is that you want to do the gallery completion again (again searching for magazines, packs and others).

lucky_luck

Jun 11, 2021
You can always start a fresh new game, if you come to a scene and there is no choice (like you had before) it's only you played another route. Some choices are only because of your current affinity (DIK, NEUTRAL or CHICK), your DIK/CHICK status and sometimes cause of another choice before the current one.

The only point to delete the persistent file (you could also delete your saves but this won't affect the game in any way) is that you want to do the gallery completion again (again searching for magazines, packs and others).
so, even i delete all the save file, some choice wont appear?? like the choice i mentioned before after tennis with jill and hangout with her a while, there's should be a choice, but unfortunately there isn't a choice at all it take the choice the first time i choose.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Quinn - Not sure why, but people seem to have an issue with her being a manipulative bitch, a whore, a pimp (or whatever the female version of a pimp is called), a user (of people and drugs), a drug dealer and basically an all round cunt.
A Madame :KEK:

That was 100% for me with Jill, she was 3rd after Sage and Bella and at the end of ep8, not sure she even makes it into top 10. If you follow her path its still there and there are still cool moments like the dates, the recital and the dinner, which I enjoyed not only for ogling Bianca, but man am I disappointed with her overarching character.

Now 3rd spot is a Triple Threat Match between Josy, Quinn and, DON'T HATE ME, Zoey :HideThePain:

Reactions: Asmodeus34

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
so, even i delete all the save file, some choice wont appear?? like the choice i mentioned before after tennis with jill and hangout with her a while, there's should be a choice, but unfortunately there isn't a choice at all it take the choice the first time i choose.
There are some choices in that scenes, first will be the shower choice, if your affinity isn't CHICK there will be no choice (and no shower scene). The next will be, if Bella didn't came around, the "Nice Guy"/"Not good" choice. These are the two ones depending on previous choices (your affection and your DIK score).

I don't know which one you had been missing your last playthrough, there are several walkthroughs describing every choice (with requirements and results) in the game. Maybe you should take a look in one of them?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Sage's high opinion of her parents can't just be gratitude for being adopted, while they seem to not be emotionally available at the moment there must have been a point where their family was tight and they loved each other. It would also add some more layers to Burker.

Sage was *saved from a terrible fate*, not just put on adoption. Besides, she was raised as a child - those tend not to see relationship issues between their parents until it comes to divorce. Jade was good to her, Stephen was good to her, whatever happened between them behind the doors was really no concern of hers.

They might as well have been almost divorced for years and kept up façade for children's sake.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Madame :KEK:

That was 100% for me with Jill, she was 3rd after Sage and Bella and at the end of ep8, not sure she even makes it into top 10. If you follow her path its still there and there are still cool moments like the dates, the recital and the dinner, which I enjoyed not only for ogling Bianca, but man am I disappointed with her overarching character.

Now 3rd spot is a Triple Threat Match between Josy, Quinn and, DON'T HATE ME, Zoey :HideThePain:
She was my top 2 in the whole game but episode 6 came and she messed with Nicole :mad:
And now the top would be
1- Zoey
2- M&J
3- Nicole
4- Riona
5- Lily
6- Camila
7- Melanie
8- Quinn
9 and 10 are still blank because I don't have "feelings" with other characters
My list
1-Maya&Josy
2-Jill
3-Nicole
4-@ChipLecsap

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Even the Maya/mc relationship doesn't feel as genuine. Maya's obviously less experienced than Josy, but my overall impression is that Maya is mostly wrapped up in her own dramas. That's not to say they it's a bad relationship, just doesn't feel as fitting as Josy and the mc.
Josy is the perfect " girlfriend " for these years ( here's the answer to your question as to why she doesn't get heat... Maya could be attacked for many things by many sorts... cheat - lesbo - incapable - you name it ) ... but lack of the story I don't see how this could last on the long run... :unsure: :rolleyes:
I love them all really (except you Madame Rose! :sick:).
Aawww she will come around you will see ! ;):love::KEK:
2ce730975087cd83a8fc988c8faeae0b34bcec397ec28ce26d4ad30c607aa03a.gif :KEK:

Welp tbh this is well enough for a mighty fucking session but for " interest " ?! :unsure::rolleyes:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Heather appreciation post, both in regards to character/attitude and looks.

Wonder if we'll get to know more about her role within HOTs. We already saw her asking Riona about money issues, she might dig deeper in that regard. But doesn't she know about the harder drugs Quinn brings to the table? She only has to put 1+1 together. Tbh, in retrospect, that one scene with the syringe feels pretty out of context, imo.

Also low-key curious about how she and Tommy got together, after she took offense to his stupid comment while being in a wheelchair. Probably some weird hate-fuck turned into affection thing. Anyway, can't wait for when she puts him in the wheelchair and sends him flying, preferably from the rooftop. :Kappa:

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Has anyone discovered if you write certain real words in Maya it gives some secret messages? For example: Bitch ,sweet .
Are the only two words I have found that work

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes