shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I generally agree, except about Maya. I think it's pretty clear Maya is extremely smitten with the MC, it's just that she's much less capable of processing those feelings, especially at first. Maya had convinced herself she must be a lesbian because she'd never felt any attraction to boys (which must have been hard to accept given her apparent upbringing), and no sooner does she do that than the whole situation blows up in the worst way possible. That's when she meets the MC - no wonder she's a bundle of mixed messages and foolish actions.

By the time we get to Episode 8 Maya does seem to have sorted her feelings out - as long as the MC has spent enough time with her. Her actions aren't quite as 'cute' as Josy, but I think that mostly comes down to style: Maya is a little more... intellectual about it might be the right word. But the scene where we dance with Maya at the party didn't feel any less emotional than the scene where we dance with Josy. IMHO, obviously.

They're both by far my favorite girls so I really hope we'll finally get some forward progress on their path when Episode 9 finally rolls around.
I don't particularly dislike Maya, but the only scenes that had a decent impact on me with her were simple scenes.

When she got excited about the two of them having their own beer and snacks party in her dorm in episode 2 before the mc went off to do shots off Sarah - I don't know why, but I enjoyed the vibe she gave off. It was genuine and infectious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then if you actually do come back early to party with Maya, I enjoyed that scene with her too. The fact that she was easily convinced to stay in her underwear was a bonus, and the cuddling in bed was sweet (even if you didn't fingerbang her moments before).

It's the simple things in life that often bring joy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, I don't really mind her, I mean she's been good to the mc from time-to-time, and she definitely had her charm earlier on. We just need to get past some of her baggage. So here's to Maya. :giggle:

Haha, I'm not seeing that; Jade is definitely going to hold a grudge. It's not a huge grudge, she's not going to risk her career just to yell at the MC and she'll eventually get over it, but she's definitely going to tear the MC a new one the next time they're alone.

The whole 'point' of the affair was to affirm Jade's self-image, and the MC just dumped her for (presumably) a younger girl. That will leave a mark with anyone, and Jade doesn't strike me as the forgive and forget sort.
Yeah, there's definitely no drama in my proposal. :ROFLMAO:

Heather appreciation post, both in regards to character/attitude and looks.

Wonder if we'll get to know more about her role within HOTs. We already saw her asking Riona about money issues, she might dig deeper in that regard. But doesn't she know about the harder drugs Quinn brings to the table? She only has to put 1+1 together. Tbh, in retrospect, that one scene with the syringe feels pretty out of context, imo.

Also low-key curious about how she and Tommy got together, after she took offense to his stupid comment while being in a wheelchair. Probably some weird hate-fuck turned into affection thing. Anyway, can't wait for when she puts him in the wheelchair and sends him flying, preferably from the rooftop. :Kappa:
I think Heather gets off being told off. When she accuses the mc of molesting her when she's sleeping with her tits out upstairs in the HOTs house (and he puts the blanket over her), if the mc is a DIK, he tells her off, "...be that way, I don't give a fuck." If he tells her off, she goes back to her room and masturbates. If he doesn't tell her off, she doesn't do it. So she gets turned on by a macho guy.

For the official Heather Appreciation Post.
Has anyone discovered if you write certain real words in Maya it gives some secret messages? For example: Bitch ,sweet .
Are the only two words I have found that work
Here are all the possibilities:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5890559

Last edited:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Has anyone discovered if you write certain real words in Maya it gives some secret messages? For example: Bitch ,sweet .
Are the only two words I have found that work
Yeah, there are several words that will be recognized. "Pretty," "beautiful," and the MC's name are included. The walkthroughs list them all. No doubt your "bitch" didn't go down too well... :confused:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
In my opinion, the biggest branch so far is episode 4, where the player is offered three ways to solve the problem.
The way of Sage, Jade and others is the way of consolation in sex. The most reliable and loyal. Everyone who has ever experienced difficult and painful breakups (like me) knows that this is the most effective way to forget an ex-girlfriend.
The second way is a way to find a new girl, new emotions on the example of Jill and Bella. It's not sex, but it gives emotional solace.
The third way is the neutral way when you just go with the flow until Josie and Maya sort out their feelings and take you back.

The genius of episode 4 is that it alternates dark moments with Maya or Josie with moments of consolation. Movie night at the HOTs Mansion and you fuck Sage right after instantly forgetting about Maya and Josie.
Meeting with Maya in a gender education class and then you go on a date with Jill again forgetting about Maya and Josie.
The editing of the episode is simply outstanding.

Reactions: shazba

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So yeah, I don't really mind her, I mean she's been good to the mc from time-to-time, and she definitely had her charm earlier on. We just need to get past some of her baggage. So here's to Maya. :giggle:
Maya started off really great but she drops off when taking about how much she needs lube or of course money money money. Maya goes up a level or two in EP8 with that sex scene :love: :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I've been incredibly vocal of my dislike of Derek in the past.

I REALLY hope that the pregnancy test is for Wendy, and that sidelines Derek from the rest of the game, making it impossible for him to protect Maya when Quinn and Stephen Burke sink their claws into her.

• Wow
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019

MC's costume is censored and won't get spoiled by viewing the image.

It doesn't spoil too much and includes asses.

View attachment 1894724
I've been absent from this topic for quite some time now but i've to laugh at this. Everyone was thinking "Oh! next chapter is gonna been the Halloween party" LAST YEAR! Now we will have the Halloween party in 2022.

Those updates are getting far too few and taking too long...

Reactions: Princess Yana ♥
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes