Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I've been absent from this topic for quite some time now but i've to laugh at this. Everyone was thinking "Oh! next chapter is gonna been the Halloween party" LAST YEAR! Now we will have the Halloween party in 2022.

Those updates are getting far too few and taking too long...
While the updates are taking really long they have always been worth it so far. I definitely prefer DPC's approach here over delivering half assed updates regulary that are just teasing and don't progress anything

Also its not like he is a scammer, even if just get one update this year it will be well done.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Eh we'll probablt get an end of September release of the update. Though at the moment, I think early or mid October seems like the more plausible release date.
So what I said from the get-go starts to become plausible..... :unsure: interesting..... :KEK:;)

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
1 update in 2022, 2 updates in 2023, people losing interest and DrPinkCake realizing that he might have been beating around the bush a bit too much?
Not really, this game is more popular than ever before and will get a huge boost with the next update as well.

Reactions: shazba

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Like it or not, want to accept it or keep crying but the Interlude is still an update
I don't really count it as a legit update but if we do then its definitely the weakest one by far and very unnecessary. Not a fan of Zoey but even if he had to add her back just giving her a flashback in the game should have been enough

Reactions: ename144

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
You right but you have to admit you could make a whole side game with Zoe with 14 hours of content and it's not gunna do what DPC wanted and that's getting her accepted as a fleshed-out character too little to late haha. Especially with unrealistic coddling done by NPC with her background check. And of course Zoey being just as naive as Jill haha.

True that. Zoe is the biggest waste of space in the history of the game since Madame Rose.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
When i say that Pink Rose is the most wholesome place, despite that Madame, i'm fucking serious

screenshot0033.png
No drama, no fights, no secrets, no shady businesses (weed doesn't count in my book). Just fun ladies working their asses off (literally) with lots of love to share :love: Screw B&R, DIKs and HOTs, MC should move to Pink Rose and live happy forever with the girls and great homie Stanley.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You right but you have to admit you could make a whole side game with Zoe with 14 hours of content and it's not gunna do what DPC wanted and that's getting her accepted as a fleshed-out character too little to late haha. Especially with unrealistic coddling done by NPC with her background check. And of course Zoey being just as naive as Jill haha.
But it already did exactly what DPC wanted.

Some people already wanted Zoey before the Interlude.

Some people who didn't want Zoey before the Interlude have now jumped on the Zoey train.

And everyone else is wrong.

(y)

Feb 29, 2020
On the first post, open the Spoiler Extras, there is a link to the unlocker.

View attachment 1896314
It's nice to see someone actually being helpful when one has a question like that.
As opposed to the majority of times when you would just get typical Douche Canoe who says something like
"what?! You to people to lazy to scroll back a few dozen pages and search for it?"

Respect.

• Angry
Reactions: Ilhares

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
When i say that Pink Rose is the most wholesome place, despite that Madame, i'm fucking serious

View attachment 1897235
No drama, no fights, no secrets, no shady businesses (weed doesn't count in my book). Just fun ladies working their asses off (literally) with lots of love to share :love: Screw B&R, DIKs and HOTs, MC should move to Pink Rose and live happy forever with the girls and great homie Stanley.
A tempting offer but if that meant having to look at Sandy's face every morning then that's a hard pass from me.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018

View attachment 1897235
The Pink Rose is especially great because of Lily and Nicole who are the best side girls

varage

Jun 26, 2019

Some people who didn't want Zoey before the Interlude have now jumped on the Zoey train.

(y)
Well, no one is wrong if you like her, you like her. But i for one definitely didn't need another Gullible Jill on our roster haha.
Stupid bitch says "You should ignore him if you love him." Few minutes later stupid bitch says "I regret ignoring my boyfriend because i wanna ride his peck and paw up and down the street stay off my man Zoe!" Haha so ridiculous.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 1897235
We need an ending where the MC becomes the owner of the Pink Rose

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LizaS and lipe2410

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Not to mention the timing of it couldn't be worse I still don't trust DPC and this seems to be the moment where you should buckle down and keep your pants on if you want a good ending. This has acting lessons ending written all over it if you don't.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

(y)
I love how the DPC introduced Zoey. It's been 4 months since the release of Interlude and people are still arguing about this topic, some just get their chair on fire from butthurt when someone in the thread mentions the name "Zoey" :LOL:

Reactions: shazba and Redd23

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I love how the DPC introduced Zoey. It's been 4 months since the release of Interlude and people are still arguing about this topic, some just get their chair on fire from butthurt when someone in the thread mentions the name "Zoey" :LOL:
Not here to change anyone's mind so it's not a argument on my part just a personal opinion as I said this is buckle down for good ending time. And adding another whole to pump seems like a not so good plan lol. I lucked out and got good ending first playthrough of acting lessons because honestly didn't like his first game was completely uninvested in even the main character. Best friend dying of cancer? big whoop didn't care about him couldn't die soon enough not that I'd care if he lived or died someone burnt to death oh noooos. So, what didn't care about her either.
I'm honestly flabbergasted the same person that could write that dumpster fire of a vn could make this masterpiece where I'm invested in every character even the side pieces such as Mona Riona Camille etc. Never met Madam but something tells me I'd be invested in her somehow as well. It's like night and day but I'm still on a ledge here waiting for the blindside that's not so blindside at the end of this work with drug dealers, sex traffickers', molesters, manipulators, and possible closet sociopaths (looking at Isabella) running around who knows what he has planned.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes