Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Skeltom
And? If two people have cocks and in relationships it's gay relationships. It's not homophobic, it's fact. Homophopic is seeing something homophopic in this statement.
You called your imaginary relationship with a futa Heather and a male Tommy gay... But whatever this is clearly going nowhere so take care.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
WTF happened to Heather's face? What kind of plastic surgery did DPC do to her? Give me back my pig ugly Heather. I need to be able to properly degrade her looks during sex. Damn, is anyone in this game safe from DPC's surgeon hand? First the boob sliders, then butt implants, now facial reconstruction. What is next, Jill visiting dentist? :cautious:
Now I find her looking like some actress that I've seen in some movie, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

But for Jill? A dentist isn't going to work, mate. We are going to need a circular saw and hundreds of boxes of diamond cutter discs to get rid of those ugly goblin teeth. :Kappa:

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well. Yeah. So let's return to your question that implied some brain.
"Is it an open relationship if he's the only one allowed to wet his cock wherever he wants?"
Tommy in relationships with Heather. Good observation.
Heather don't have a cock. We saw her naked in the game.
So Heather can't wet her cock wherewer she wants. She don't have one.
So how can there be anyone except for Tommy in these relationships who allowed to wet his cock, since only Tommy has one?
Really? Are you still there? Ok, I'll try to be more clear for you. Tommy is a boy! Heather is a girl. Boys have penises and girls have vaginas. How far is it? Are you still with me? So, based on this observation, my question implied that only Tommy has the right to fuck with someone other than his partner, and not that Heather has a dick. You should try to pull up the anchor if you want to move forward.
Can we just keep enjoying nice talks now?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Now I find her looking like some actress that I've seen in some movie, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

But for Jill? A dentist isn't going to work, mate. We are going to need a circular saw and hundreds of boxes of diamond cutter discs to get rid of those ugly goblin teeth. :Kappa:
I just watched "The Fallout" and in the pic I think she looks a lot like Maddie Ziegler. Maybe it's just my eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
WTF happened to Heather's face? What kind of plastic surgery did DPC do to her? Give me back my pig ugly Heather. I need to be able to properly degrade her looks during sex. Damn, is anyone in this game safe from DPC's surgeon hand? First the boob sliders, then butt implants, now facial reconstruction. What is next, Jill visiting dentist? :cautious:
keller1.png
Keller2.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

The preview spoils Heather's Halloween costume.
The preview is cropped since it would have spoiled more if it wasn't.

Cheers
She will be Heather's pretty twin sister who happens to also be named Heather? :unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: legend_shon
Oct 18, 2021
View attachment 1905438 View attachment 1905435

Hmmmmmm...

....Is this why it's Dr. Pink Cake? He's a surgeon?
Hmm, a different haircut, different (better) lighting, and a different angle? That's all I see when comparing the preview with an in-game render from Episode 7. She literally looks the same except for the external details I just mentioned, which are pretty evident to anyone's eye, but it's still Heather. So, why do some posters on this thread act as if it's almost an entirely different and changed model of a character when it really isn't the case? :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hmm, a different haircut, different (better) lighting, and a different angle? That's all I see when comparing the preview with an in-game render from Episode 7. She literally looks the same except for the external details I just mentioned, which are pretty evident to anyone's eye, but it's still Heather. So, why do some posters on this thread act as if it's almost an entirely different and changed model of a character when it really isn't the case? :unsure:
60c7ec12f482dc2f65416d81acc56c02b1afcafd51f75405942eabcb75d35f90.gif :KEK:
I hope this is an answer to all... :p:ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
her face looks kinda weird
hoping this is not a new maya face model
It's the same face the difference is that she doesn't have the same usual makeup
Did he finally fix her skin complexion rendering but still the face looks odd. Maya the goblin be with you. Ok ima let myself out on that one.
No, I'm pretty sure he didn't fix the skin at all. She might not have the 'extra' makeup that we usually see her with, but she still looks like her face is completely caked with foundation makeup. Nothing about that skin looks natural to me, she looks like she puts it on with a trowel.
Is it cucking if they are in an open relationship and he is already plus three?
According to Merriam-Webster, it's not cucking at all, as it requires the man to have an unfaithful wife. So Burke? Yes. Tommy? No.

Reactions: Skeltom
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes