Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I draw a line somewhere in there......
Incest, sure
Sleep sex...if I gotta
Goats.... well, I guess a good goat'll do
Goblin Princess.... fuck that is a toughie....
Corpse... no.... absolutely not...... unless it was Jade..... or Bella.....or Nicole......or Sage.....or Quinn....or Maya...or Josy... but definitely not a Heather corpse!
Peace

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Are there any actual Heather fans, or do people just want to fuck her because she's there, and she's breathing? :unsure:

Wow, my 3,000th post and it was just one line... :cry:
Would I ever consider her best girl?
No, no no no no.:LOL:

Have I always kinda been into her slow progression from 'You're nothing' to 'Ah shit I kinda like him' to basically flirting with him in her DM's?
IDK I kinda find the journey nice and prefer when a LI/side girl doesnt just ride the pony 'cause he has a magic penis.
Playing hard to get works on me :ROFLMAO:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Like there is ANY question!! Dude deserves it, even if you don't find her attractive. Drop a hatefuck load in her just so he has to deal with the consequences!!!
Hmmm, hatefuck no not really. She's ok, just fucking her to to mess more with "Tomy the Pussy", Hell Yeah ....

But now think bout for example Tomy comes into the room, see Heather and MC fucking and pulls Heather off from MC, exactly the moment when MC is ready to shoot his Load and directly in Tomy's face. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lightaces

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
So I was just browsing through YT and this came up on my playlist

The feels, man.
Not a fan of the drama factored into the story but Maya is such a lovable/emotional character at times.

• Love
Reactions: ename144
Jun 2, 2022
I started watching the TV show "Greek" because it's all about fraternities and sororities.
It's amazing how much parallels can be made with "Being a DIK". I mean the main character's name is Rusty. The HOTs equivalent always hang out with the Jocks with the presidents who cheat on one another.

Anyway it's a real good show and I can't believe I'm involved in this game to the point I'm actually watching a 2004 TV show to know a bit more about all this stuff.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes