Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018

Happy 4th of July if you celebrate it!

If not, Happy Summer!

And if it's not Summer where you're at...then enjoy the tits.

Cheers
only one girl is hot ... and one semi hot ... the rest 3 are aliens goblins or have some weirdly operations

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

If not, Happy Summer!

Cheers
Oh god... Is the new generation of Pokemon out yet? Before they were pretty but these look like something out of a nightmare (Seriously DPC if you're going make a shitty render better don't do anything and I don't give a shit that day)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
She is rich and beautiful and all of you envy her

CR7 at some point when he was playing in Spain
"Your love makes me strong. But your hate makes me unstoppable." - Jill, probably. :Kappa:

Also you are forgetting the other popular, overused line.

"Jill is so caring, nice and kind. She is beautiful and it's her DeStInY to marry MC to fullfill the B&R prophecy." - like this one is the worst of them all and the most retarded thing I have seen from Jill stans.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
"Your love makes me strong. But your hate makes me unstoppable." - Jill, probably. :Kappa:

Also you are forgetting the other popular, overused line.

"Jill is so caring, nice and kind. She is beautiful and it's her DeStInY to marry MC to fullfill the B&R prophecy." - like this one is the worst of them all and the most retarded thing I have seen from Jill stans.
If you play this game the right way, Jill is the right decision :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The whole game revolves around Jill because in the pic of the mansion she is connected to the MC and that means that she is canon and I did not care about the sex until episode 8
"Lynette and Amelia were best friends forever and they always wanted their children to be together. So MC and Jill are destined to be together." :Kappa:

View attachment 1906616
Meme template by HGR btw.
Not just a goblin, but an ugly goblin. There's a difference. :Kappa:

The hare and the hedgehog :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Turtle Jill will come in last as always anyway, because she is the slowest LI ever. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and LizaS

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

If not, Happy Summer!

Cheers
Seeing as we have months to kill before the new episode, is anyone interested in overanalyzing the blocking for this shot? You'd expect Maya and Josy to be next to each other. Barring that, you'd think Josy would be next to Jill and Maya next to Sage, since those are the more established connections in game. Instead we get Jill next to Maya and Josy with Sage.

Clearly we're meant to read this as Bella symbolically taking center stage in Episode 9 as we finally delve into her backstory, but that's an obvious trick; no way we're learning anything about her marriage this soon! So perhaps this is indicative of Bella and Jill coming between the throuple in the coming season? Maybe the stars on their bikinis suggest Josy and Jill will have starring roles while the other girls will be filler to space them out (Maya and Josy broad by shallow, Bella deep but short)? Or perhaps the order was random and DPC rolled a die to place the girls, thus subtly foreshadowing that they will attend the Halloween party dressed as their D&G characters?

Any other theories to help distract us from crushing wait (to say nothing of the existential dread that the episode we finally get will spend as much time developing Zoey as it does advancing the story for these beauties)? :p

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Oh god... Is the new generation of Pokemon out yet? Before they were pretty but these look like something out of a nightmare (Seriously DPC if you're going make a shitty render better don't do anything and I don't give a shit that day)
Some of these renders look so bad compared to in game.

This one is especially bad, I don't think any of these girls look even remotely attractive today.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Seeing as we have months to kill before the new episode, is anyone interested in overanalyzing the blocking for this shot? You'd expect Maya and Josy to be next to each other. Barring that, you'd think Josy would be next to Jill and Maya next to Sage, since those are the more established connections in game. Instead we get Jill next to Maya and Josy with Sage.

Clearly we're meant to read this as Bella symbolically taking center stage in Episode 9 as we finally delve into her backstory, but that's an obvious trick; no way we're learning anything about her marriage this soon! So perhaps this is indicative of Bella and Jill coming between the throuple in the coming season? Maybe the stars on their bikinis suggest Josy and Jill will have starring roles while the other girls will be filler to space them out (Maya and Josy broad by shallow, Bella deep but short)? Or perhaps the order was random and DPC rolled a die to place the girls, thus subtly foreshadowing that they will attend the Halloween party dressed as their D&G characters?

Any other theories to help distract us from crushing wait (to say nothing of the existential dread that the episode we finally get will spend as much time developing Zoey as it does advancing the story for these beauties)? :p
My guess is DPC just smashed this crap out in 5 minute without giving much of a shit. :p
  • Sage looks stoned
  • Josy is channelling her inner Jill smile.
  • Bella looks embarrassing
  • Jill forgot her racoon work
  • Maya looks 40+

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

The preview spoils Heather's Halloween costume.
The preview is cropped since it would have spoiled more if it wasn't.

Cheers
I think.....Heather....would prefer a real relationship with a real man. I see another side-path opportunity for MC. I like the part in Ep7 where they at least come to terms with each other at the party (if MC fixes her the right drink)... Heather is OK people.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes