sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Jacob, John Boy and Nick. They are missing Nick.
Actually no... but since this is the tutorial it tells you how it works... so now it asks for Jacob JB and Nick but once you do that it will tell you to pull Nick since ( as the pic shows it as well ) Jacob and JB will get the task completed ;)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Actually no... but since this is the tutorial it tells you how it works... so now it asks for Jacob JB and Nick but once you do that it will tell you to pull Nick since ( as the pic shows it as well ) Jacob and JB will get the task completed ;)
I've always had to add all three first. After that it starts the next task to remove Nick, so you still have to add all three unless my mini game is bugged somehow.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've always had to add all three first. After that it starts the next task to remove Nick, so you still have to add all three unless my mini game is bugged somehow.
Yeah that's right... as I wrote you have to do that as the tutorial explains how it works... but even now ( on the pic ) the task will be completed is present... though it won't let you proceed since it's asking for a surplus in Nick :LOL:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I find Jill to be ridiculously oversized. Just look at this picture for reference:

View attachment 1906579

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should see that farmhouse picture of Bella where her jugs look like fucking cannons. That was unreal asf lmfao. Bella's boobs are literally huge asf but nobody said that bigger aint better.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This is the conversation I imagine that we will have when we get to the end. :Kappa:

AchedCroissant: Don't let me down now. I need you busting my balls. Get back to shittalking Jill.

Lostanddamned: I will, Ached, I will. But I intend to enjoy myself first. Some of life needs to be for pleasure. What's the point of having a million reactions and ratings and awards if you don't have any fun? How is that winning?

AchedCroissant: Of course he didn't listen to me. For Lost, one thread was enough. He had proved what he needed to prove. To himself and anyone who doubted him. And two years later, he retired. When I saw him next in the Chasing Sunsets thread, seven years later, me as a Respected User, him as Devoted Member, he was shittalking Jill again, still living each day like his last. When I heard he quit the forum, I wasn't surprised. I was just sad. People always think of us as rivals but he was among the very few I liked and even fewer that I respected. He remains the only homie I ever had.

:cool:
I don't know whether to laugh or cry or both

• Sad
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 1907565
Just watch how she claps... She knows her fans will never make her feel what I make her feel "Lots of simps" she says at night while I have sex with her

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
All her Simps waited eight episode for her perfect moment, while our homie Ron clapped those cheeks as early as episode 2. :Kappa:

Now we wait for the gangbang scene in episode 9 in which Magnar, Ron and Stephen destroy her. :ROFLMAO::Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant
Oct 8, 2018
All her Simps waited eight episode for her perfect moment, while our homie Ron clapped those cheeks as early as episode 2. :Kappa:

Now we wait for the gangbang scene in episode 9 in which Magnar, Ron and Stephen destroy her. :ROFLMAO::Kappa:
Are we still talking about jill? Did you even play the game? Ron's and jills relationship was pretty explicitly short and non-sexual.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes