MadPog

Feb 23, 2018
If you don't have the necessary saves to import to the interlude, feel free to use mine as a place holder to get a chance to play the new season. The post also gives instructions as to where to install everything.

If you need instructions as to how to import season 1-2 saves to the interlude, check out this post

Hope this helps and good luck!!
Finally , someone who can communicate , thanks mate . It was just an error from nvidia , i fix it , but thank you anyway!

Reactions: SteveyP

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Hence they advise you to get out of this thread... you seem too innocent to this bullshit that's going on around here... ;) It is really a friendly advise and it is so that you don't get corrupted :geek: The latter part ( dumb go take air frustrated don't cry ) they are semi-jokes... :eek::p
They say there a little truth in every joke;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Insulting and calling someone stupid because got an 3D error when loading saves is help?
That's an interesting question my dear MadPog. Is it helpfull to exaplain an idiot that he is in fact an idiot?
People has different opinion on this issue but I personally think it is helpfull. The guy deserves to know that he is uterly, definitely and essentially an idiot.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But if we use Dalli_x logic that also means Sage and Maya are sisters and they are Bella's daughters, because they have similar patterns on their bikini bottoms. :Kappa:
Nah, that's also a clue for the Sage x Maya sandwich:devilish:. I know Ached will be pleased to see;):cool:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

The preview spoils Heather's Halloween costume.
The preview is cropped since it would have spoiled more if it wasn't.

Cheers
What happened to the ever-disgruntled and bitchy Heather? She looks pretty cute in the preview. Softer and younger features, she used to look like a 40-year-old Karen from the store, now she really looks like a college girl.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
That's an interesting question my dear MadPog. Is it helpfull to exaplain an idiot that he is in fact an idiot?
People has different opinion on this issue but I personally think it is helpfull. The guy deserves to know that he is uterly, definitely and essentially an idiot.
I love your subtle side :giggle:

Reactions: Heycock
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes