Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hey people, what is the problm with this "Tommy", I am in Jill route, so what is the issue??!!
There is no problem really. Aside from the fact that he is an ass. The conversations were more about a moral stand point on sleeping with Heather or not. Nothing at all to to with your Jill route.

• Love
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There is no problem really. Aside from the fact that he is an ass. The conversations were more about a moral stand point on sleeping with Heather or not. Nothing at all to to with your Jill route.
Thank you all very much, and yes he is bad, and I hope he do not make problems with his sister Josy.

Reactions: Skeltom

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hey people what is your broblem , is there any one think this beauty is not gorgeous, do you said that because her ugly face when she is laughting so what simply do not look at her when she is laughting , or do you said that because her ugly face in other angles and posing , simply do not look at her from these angles, SO is there another problem??!!
screenshot0001.png

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Pink cake fucked her face up in this image. The stills always look worse than the renders in game.... for some reason.
The Jill model is just a poor basic DAZ model. If DPC would remaster Jill prior to Season 3, replacing all renders that feature her with an improved model, then I suspect even I'd be willing to do a loyal Massive CHICK run for her. But if I can't see her smile without recoiling in horror, then I can't be on her path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LizaS
Apr 10, 2022
Hey people what is your broblem , is there any one think this beauty is not gorgeous, do you said that because her ugly face when she is laughting so what simply do not look at her when she is laughting , or do you said that because her ugly face in other angles and posing , simply do not look at her from these angles, SO is there another problem??!!
View attachment 1907821
Haha don't worry about them brother. There's no accounting for taste. Some of these guys are so lost they're into Quinn, a drug addicted prostitute.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Haha don't worry about them brother. There's no accounting for taste. Some of these guys are so lost they're into Quinn, a drug addicted prostitute.
Thank you very much dear Green Isosceles, but jokes aside honstly why she is that gorgeous in only that pose, So what is the problem with Jill

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes