Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021
Okay yall is there sort of a table or a summary of how to be able to get to all the possible paths? What do I do to end up with Jill? Sage? etc, what do you avoid?, etc.

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Okay yall is there sort of a table or a summary of how to be able to get to all the possible paths? What do I do to end up with Jill? Sage? etc, what do you avoid?, etc.
JIll - safest route All CHIK, abstinence is your friend, DO NOT HELP your sick friend, always do whatever Jill wants to do. (oh and play that guitar as often as possible)

Sage - Basically whatever just make sure when she asks you to do her favours you say yes. (also flirt with her lots and hang out whenever possible).

Bella - Kinda the same as Sage (easier if you play chik though) but DO NOT touch cathy with a 10ft barge pole.

Maya/Josy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr. NoNose

Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021
Play the game for your chosen girl... it's that simple really... :geek: :rolleyes:
Yeah well that's the thing, I was playing to a certain girl and got rejected I guess, I want to have a save for each girl now.

JIll - safest route All CHIK, abstinence is your friend, DO NOT HELP your sick friend, always do whatever Jill wants to do. (oh and play that guitar as often as possible)

Sage - Basically whatever just make sure when she asks you to do her favours you say yes. (also flirt with her lots and hang out whenever possible).

Bella - Kinda the same as Sage (easier if you play chik though) but DO NOT touch cathy with a 10ft barge pole.

Maya/Josy
This is more like it, thanks!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Happy 4th of July if you celebrate it!

If not, Happy Summer!

And if it's not Summer where you're at...then enjoy the tits.

Cheers
Seeing as we have months to kill before the new episode, is anyone interested in overanalyzing the blocking for this shot? You'd expect Maya and Josy to be next to each other. Barring that, you'd think Josy would be next to Jill and Maya next to Sage, since those are the more established connections in game. Instead we get Jill next to Maya and Josy with Sage.

Clearly we're meant to read this as Bella symbolically taking center stage in Episode 9 as we finally delve into her backstory, but that's an obvious trick; no way we're learning anything about her marriage this soon! So perhaps this is indicative of Bella and Jill coming between the throuple in the coming season? Maybe the stars on their bikinis suggest Josy and Jill will have starring roles while the other girls will be filler to space them out (Maya and Josy broad by shallow, Bella deep but short)? Or perhaps the order was random and DPC rolled a die to place the girls, thus subtly foreshadowing that they will attend the Halloween party dressed as their D&G characters?

Any other theories to help distract us from crushing wait (to say nothing of the existential dread that the episode we finally get will spend as much time developing Zoey as it does advancing the story for these beauties)? :p
Okay, here comes a dalli_x theory.

Sage and Josys bikini panties make a US flag. Jill and Maya's bikini panties make a US flag. Isabella's panties are striped lengthwise and cannot form a US flag with either Josy or Jill. :rolleyes:

US = united sisters (whether related or hot sisters). :unsure:

For this, Isabella stands there as if the handcuffs are just clicking behind her or as if she is being arrested. But it could also be that she is holding the axe in her hands behind her back. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Apr 10, 2022
This game isn't so obtuse. If you like someone, spend time with them. If you want Jill then make sure to practice the guitar at every chance.

Reactions: shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah well that's the thing, I was playing to a certain girl and got rejected I guess, I want to have a save for each girl now.
That's what I meant... if you stick your dick in the cookie jar you will face consequences... pretty easy btw... as you said pick one name that save to that girl and IGNORE anyone else... you can't even fail... or you must be some real genius to pull that off :KEK: There are downloadable walkthrough guides btw in the OP but trust me it isn't needed if you can restrain yourself from fucking anything that moves or getting close to counterparts ;)

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There is a walkthrough on the opening post. It's under the "Extras" spoiler.

But like Green Isosceles says, the game isn't difficult in that sense.

Two rules to follow:
  1. Focus on the girl you like. You will interact with other girls, but make sure you always prioritise the girl you like and you'll be fine. (The biggest kicker so far is if you choose to stay with Sage when she's sick, but you were interested in Jill, you'll end up loosing Jill eventually. The other deal breaker is if you start something with Cathy and get a blow job with her in the car, it's Bella's car, she'll find out, and it's over with Bella).
  2. You can't have all the girls in one run, there's no perfect route in that sense (plus you gotta choose at the end of episode 8 anyway, so there's not much point stringing all the girls along only to dump them all later, unless you enjoy that sort of thing :sneaky:)
There is one other aspect to consider. DIK/Chick affinity.

Surprisingly, being a "Chick" is acceptable to all the main girls. If you're a DIK, you lock yourself out of Maya & Josy as well as Jill, and it seems Bella might be more into a Chick mc (for some random reason you can't 69 her if you're not a Chick).

If you're a DIK, you can still progress with Sage and Bella, but not the other three.

If you're into Quinn, you gotta play the DIK route. You can fuck as many girls as you like, just don't get into a relationship with Maya & Josy or with Jill (which isn't likely if you're a DIK anyway). Quinn isn't an official love interest, so her "path" could be doomed from the start.

Looks like a lot of caveats, but it's mostly intuitive anyway. At this point (no vouching beyond episode 8), you can't go wrong if you just stick with one girl. But if you play the man whore route, there's bound to be tears.

(y)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That's what I meant... if you stick your dick in the cookie jar you will face consequences... pretty easy btw... as you said pick one name that save to that girl and IGNORE anyone else... you can't even fail... or you must be some real genius to pull that off :KEK: There are downloadable walkthrough guides btw in the OP but trust me it isn't needed if you can restrain yourself from fucking anything that moves or getting close to counterparts ;)
But how do you stop yourself from sticking your dick into the goth cookie jar, or into the pigtailled cookie jar, or the latina cookie jar? :HideThePain:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Ever since I saw it I've subscribed to the theory that Heather is the one who is preggers, mostly for the idea that Tommy needs a character arc to move on from his playboy phase so I think Heather will keep the baby.

Bella's husband stuff probably won't be touched this coming episode because of the focus on the party and Zoey. I expect none of the girls' stories will be advanced in any significant way, more likely DPC will spend the entire episode establishing the groundwork for the rest of the game and tying up any loose ends from the path locks.
You're probably right, though hopefully the MC will at least inform Maya & Josy that he's ready to attach strings if he's on their branch. :rolleyes:

As for Zoey, what's happening with her is a total wildcard for me. I got none of my predictions right on how her backstory might make her relevant to the current story. By now DPC has gauged her popularity and obviously has big plans for her (though I wouldn't have believed that if she didn't get her own interlude episode for some reason :KEK:), but what he's got in his head is beyond me. DPC won't do NTR so she probably won't be an option to cheat with. Making her a romance option would be strange now that the paths are locked. She has no connection to any other character that we know of aside from the MC, so no other story relevance. Maybe she's an Others girl, because that's the only path where the MC would be open to banging her, but a whole interlude for a side-girl that isn't Quinn? Blasphemy :Kappa:So I guess my number one mystery right now is Zoey's place in the story, followed by Bella's husband and who the undercover cop is.
I suspect Zoey is going to be playing as the 'loyal opposition' for the season, the temptation to whichever branch the MC has chosen - including Quinn if the MC is romancing her on Others, otherwise she'll be the opportunity to stop playing the field and settle down. I still think that's a flawed idea because it's effective a lower-stakes repeat of Season 2, but it's the only realistic route I see for her at the moment. If we're lucky the emphasis will be on her being the MC's friend and the romantic feelings will only become an issue near the crisis point at the end of the season; that would maximize the time we spend romancing our chosen girl(s) and give us a chance to get to know Zoey before it all goes down.

The catch is that to keep the chosen girl from pulling even further ahead of Zoey, the chosen romance will probably suffer from some serious flaws that escalate throughout the season until the crisis point. But that can potentially work as long as DPC *does* develop the relationship alongside those flaws and keeps the root cause of the strife relevant and justified. That way Zoey will feel like an alternative to the drama rather than the cause of it. I'd prefer if we used the other LIs for the role, but I can live with Zoey if it simplifies the branching.

Of course understating the drama isn't exactly DPC's calling card, but we'll just have to hope for the best because I'm not up to spending the next 3 episodes with the MC moping about how hard it is to move on from Zoey.

As depressing as it is, we won't be getting an answer to the really interesting stuff until near the end of the story. It's much more rewarding to just look forward to the character developments and interactions than story progress in my opinion, which is why I've paid about 0% attention to the diary and all that family mystery stuff because it's secondary to the characters for me. Imagining how the MC will react to, for example, Neil not being his real dad, isn't interesting to me because I care how the MC will feel or react to it, but rather how the people around him will support him through that sort of revelation. Zoey's reintroduction to the story as the MC's ex-girlfriend who was his first everything is another good example, because we get to see how each of the girls react to competition in a relationship context, which we haven't seen up to this point. So yer it sucks that there are distractions to the progress of the relationships, but I'm happy to patiently wait for the payoff. I want my cute Quinn jealousy scenes, and I'll skim through as many Zoey scenes as I have to to get them :WeSmart:(y)
I appreciate the idea, but I can't get behind it. Zoey just isn't a threat to the chosen girl(s). Quinn et al have better cause to be jealous of the other LIs the MC didn't pick; they all had a more meaningful romance with the MC if he pursued them. Hell, I think Josy and Maya had a more meaningful romance even if the MC turned them down! Zoey may have started with the inside track, but she blew it by leaving the MC high and dry then wasting the Interlude learning trigonometry instead of coming to terms with her feelings for the MC. She's going to need most of Season 3 to play catch up, and as I said, I'm not sure DPC can pull that off.

Last edited:

kakato13

Feb 16, 2021
Hey people what is your broblem , is there any one think this beauty is not gorgeous, do you said that because her ugly face when she is laughting so what simply do not look at her when she is laughting , or do you said that because her ugly face in other angles and posing , simply do not look at her from these angles, SO is there another problem??!!
View attachment 1907821
no smile Jill is the best Jill, I think :LOL:

az_zamani

Nov 19, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Update link please

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
is it just me or are the best girls locked on the "pussy" stat?
To be fair to DPC it makes sense. Maya is a bisexual but more lesbian than straight so wouldn't be attracted to a "manly man", Josy is in a relationship with Maya for now (I personally think there may be a route to split them and get Josy on a DIK path in the future) so is locked on the Maya path. Jill hates aggression and wants a gentleman, so again makes sense you can't get her on a DIK path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes