LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
"Women older than age 35 have a higher risk of miscarriage than do younger women. At age 35, you have about a 20 percent risk. At age 40, the risk is about 40 percent. And at age 45, it's about 80 percent.'

She could also have a "down's child". Actually that might explain Jill... :unsure:
Shazba!! Saying Jill looks like a goblin is fine.
But saying Jill has down syndrome is basically saying she's [redacted]. :KEK:
I'm all for shit-talking Jill and bantering with her fans but saying she's [redacted] is just mean. :ROFLMAO:

This is probably the meanest, most passive-aggressive comment I've ever seen against her and its funny. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Shazba!! Saying Jill looks like a goblin is fine.
But saying Jill has down syndrome is basically saying she's [redacted]. :KEK:
I'm all for shit-talking Jill and bantering with her fans but saying she's [redacted] is just mean. :ROFLMAO:

This is probably the meanest, most passive-aggressive comment I've ever seen against her and its funny. :ROFLMAO:
Until you don't say it is DPC 's fault for Jill' s terribile smile it is perfectly fine everything else....

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The best dev is clearly the one of acting lesson

I want to create a wormhole :unsure: :unsure:
The dev of AL is DPC's evil alter ego. Kinda like me and you, but the difference is that I'm the better version of you. :Kappa:

Maybe we can go as far as that The Lapsed Fan theory about Vince McMahon - There are two men who play Vince McMahon, not just in kayfabe but in real life. That’s how you have a guy who doesn’t sleep and is equally described as the nicest man ever or the world's biggest bastard.

There are two men that are actually DPC. One of them creates the games and generally avoids interactions with his patreons and fans and the other one is the one that posts the progress updates and etc.

I'm assuming it was the second guy that banned King SomboSteel. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The dev of AL is DPC's evil alter ego. Kinda like me and you, but the difference is that I'm the better version of you. :Kappa:

Maybe we can go as far as that The Lapsed Fan theory about Vince McMahon - There are two men who play Vince McMahon, not just in kayfabe but in real life. That’s how you have a guy who doesn’t sleep and is equally described as the nicest man ever or the world's biggest bastard.

There are two men that are actually DPC. One of them creates the games and generally avoids interactions with his patreons and fans and the other one is the one that posts the progress updates and etc.

This would double shazba 's work...

It is unfair

To be the better version of me is like having boobs being fat.... Not a great achievment

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
This would double shazba 's work...

It is unfair

To be the better version of me is like have boobs being fat.... Not a great achievment
I've found recent shazba posts rather short to be honest. It isn't a real shazba post if it isn't at least 12 paragraphs long. And it's also against the rules of the shazba Guild. :Kappa:

Don't be so hard on yourself, Guido. You are our favorite Italian. :KEK::Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've found recent shazba posts rather short to be honest. It isn't a real shazba post if it isn't at least 12 paragraphs long. And it's also against the rules of the shazba Guild. :Kappa:

Don't be so hard on yourself, Guido. You are our favorite Italian. :KEK::Kappa:
He has written a giga essay on the beautiful characterization of Madame, but now he can't post it, because i will joke him

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

The cuestion with DPC is
a little his syndrome of control,
right, this is a sword of two slid.
a Damocles sword in all heads.
If we compare both, Vinnie and DPC, at
some point are equals.
Lamentablely, is common to all persons
of some degree of geniality.
Very much when they are succefully
enterprisers.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The cuestion with DPC is
a little his syndrome of control,
right, this is a sword of two slid.
a Damocles sword in all heads.
If we compare both, Vinnie and DPC, at
some point are equals.
Lamentablely, is common to all persons
of some degree of geniality.
Very much when they are succefully
enterprisers.
I was like WTF is he on about, then I saw the hidden message. :ROFLMAO:

This one is my favorite though:

Careful, we have an agent among us here.
At the moment, he pretends to be one of them.
Someone we know and the motives for his actions are unclear.
Maybe he already knows that we will never betray or out him.
You should keep quiet about this though, because the completion of his mission is more important to us.
Revenge will be ours when its the time.
I am sure he lurks around and gathers the information that he needs.
Soon we will know once and for all the true hierarchy of the New World Order.
The time for secrecy is almost over.
He will get the information we need.
Even if it costs him everything that he has.
Maybe many of you are wondering who this agent is.
Oh, I am sure some of you have inklings of his identity.
Let him get back to us with the infromation we need before you out him.
Everything we need will soon be here.

:Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes