shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've found recent shazba posts rather short to be honest. It isn't a real shazba post if it isn't at least 12 paragraphs long. And it's also against the rules of the shazba Guild. :Kappa:

Don't be so hard on yourself, Guido. You are our favorite Italian. :KEK::Kappa:
He has written a giga essay on the beautiful characterization of Madame, but now he can't post it, because i will joke him
There's nothing left to say.

Episode 8 didn't bring a whole lotta new food to the table. Dudes can only pine so much over Bianca.

And the Zoey hype is kinda over. The Interlude probably told us too much. What's left to say about her? Did you guys notice she has blue hair?

We've speculated to death over who may be pregnant. Ash or Heather. Anyone else would be a non-story (but I'll throw Sally in for good measure).

We've insulted Jill's face to the brink of death (and Jill being the anti-bully character and all...)

We've long since established that Josy is the only girl who isn't fucked up. She just needs to be fucked more.

Hopefully we've psyched ourselves up to handle DPC calling Carolyn by another name. I think the thread would actually melt down if he did call her Carolyn!

I guess we could look over Maya's loan again, but then I believe I resolved that one over a year ago.

And then yes, we come to the Madame... She wears a mask. Is that significant? Does she have a story to tell? Will the VIP card ever come to better use? The fact that you could fuck the shit outta Nicole in the VIP room without a pass just makes that pass even less valuable. DPC should have just replaced the Madame with more Nicole time.

Anyway, I hope you're satisfied LD. I've managed to string along a semi-decent sized post just to say there's nothing to talk about. Just imagine if there was something! :eek:

On a side note, I thought this was funny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
There's nothing left to say.

Episode 8 didn't bring a whole lotta new food to the table. Dudes can only pine so much over Bianca.

And the Zoey hype is kinda over. The Interlude probably told us too much. What's left to say about her? Did you guys notice she has blue hair?

We've speculated to death over who may be pregnant. Ash or Heather. Anyone else would be a non-story (but I'll throw Sally in for good measure).

We've insulted Jill's face to the brink of death (and Jill being the anti-bully character and all...)

We've long since established that Josy is the only girl who isn't fucked up. She just needs to be fucked more.

Hopefully we've psyched ourselves up to handle DPC calling Carolyn by another name. I think the thread would actually melt down if he did call her Carolyn!

I guess we could look over Maya's loan again, but then I believe I resolved that one over a year ago.

And then yes, we come to the Madame... She wears a mask. Is that significant? Does she have a story to tell? Will the VIP card ever come to better use? The fact that you could fuck the shit outta Nicole in the VIP room without a pass just makes that pass even less valuable. DPC should have just replaced the Madame with more Nicole time.

Anyway, I hope you're satisfied LD. I've managed to string along a semi-decent sized post just to say there's nothing to talk about. Just imagine if there was something! :eek:
I think there's a topic we haven't talked about enough in this thread... why did your post 3000 only have one line?
We need the best theorycrafters to elucidate that mystery. :rolleyes: :p:KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think there's a topic we haven't talked about enough in this thread... why did your post 3000 only have one line?
We need the best theorycrafters to elucidate that mystery. :rolleyes: :p:KEK:
More importantly, why did my shit one-liner post that was actually just a question, get so many fucking responses!? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
More importantly, why did my shit one-liner post that was actually just a question, get so many fucking responses!? :unsure:
Welp if that one-liner question was : Where is the bacon ?!? :mad: then I'd like to join coz I wanna know too :KEK:

Dec 8, 2018
Well, I just finished the second season. And what a trip, I need to play it again or at least take a look at some scenes to change decisions. I don't know which one is more worth it.

I've skipped the entire Josy and Maya route, and maybe this time I'll give it a try. But first I want to load game and try with Sage especially now that I've found out who her parents are.

I thought that with this game I was going to skip all the text and just start looking at the scenes, but in the end I got into the story to the level of not knowing whether to save the interlude for later bcs I don't want it to end. 10/10

By the way, I have chosen Bella's route :)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This game isn't so obtuse. If you like someone, spend time with them. If you want Jill then make sure to practice the guitar at every chance.
That is missing a few important parts for Jill. You need to be Chick or Neutral and if you don't choose her instead of Sage her whole route is closed off. I could be wrong but I don't think she actually needs to do the recital to stay on her path. Take that with a grain of salt though because it's so easy to help her no matter what route your on that I've never actually not done it.

GhoulFR

Jun 29, 2018
Need some help. My affinity stucked on -4 and every time i make DIK\chick choice game show error, I've used some console commands (dk=), maybe that's the problem?
1657047100461.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I could be wrong but I don't think she actually needs to do the recital to stay on her path.
No you're right you don't need that for Jill... it's needed for Bianca & Co. :LOL: But that Sage part... I don't get it... if you are hell bent on dating Jill why the fuck would you turn her down ?! :oops::rolleyes::unsure: And some folks are fed up when this hits back later... :ROFLMAO: Common sense just good old fashioned common sense is what it takes to get the girl you want... but let's be honest for a sec here... the majority that plays this ( or any other ) game is here for the content not to read or use their head so they most of the times rely on some sorta walkthrough guide which tells 'em what to do and when :p So expecting from the majority to figure out how shit works actually and on their own... is just a new chapter of some scientific novel :KEK:
Need some help. My affinity stucked on -4 and every time i make DIK\chick choice game show error, I've used some console commands (dk=), maybe that's the problem?
1657047100461.png
If you don't know what you are doing then it's best to let it go with the cheatings... :rolleyes:
The command is dtype= 4 / -4 ( for example ) by the way... and that is not your affinity ! ;)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 1909491
Line 259 is supposed to change your DIK score by +1. Are you using any mods at all. Either way your scores shouldn't be lock at all so it sounds like a bad mod or you messed it up using the console commands for whatever reason. The scores and affinity are a huge part of this so messing with them mid game is just asking for trouble.

GhoulFR

Jun 29, 2018
Line 259 is supposed to change your DIK score by +1. Are you using any mods at all. Either way your scores shouldn't be lock at all so it sounds like a bad mod or you messed it up using the console commands for whatever reason. The scores and affinity are a huge part of this so messing with them mid game is just asking for trouble.
Maybe i'm just being an idiot... This numbers must change according to my choices, right?
1657048252511.png

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well, i hope this won't bite me in the ass later on. Thanks for the help
Your only on episode two so worst case scenario you can just Ctrl through from the beginning. If it's a new save anything that was messed up shouldn't be a problem anymore.

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
That is missing a few important parts for Jill. You need to be Chick or Neutral and if you don't choose her instead of Sage her whole route is closed off. I could be wrong but I don't think she actually needs to do the recital to stay on her path. Take that with a grain of salt though because it's so easy to help her no matter what route your on that I've never actually not done it.
You can play a perfectly Dikish Neutral MC and still get with Jill. :WeSmart: The game is not forcing you to be a whipped little pusykunt. You can punch Tybalt, knock his teeth out, ruin his presentation with a dik pic, fuck Josy, heavy pet Maya, fuck Sage, fool with Bella, fuck a bunch of sidegirls, choose to NOT actually help Jill with her performing in a concert anxiety... AND STILL get her in the end!:illuminati:

Sure a little balancing is in order to swing the MC affinity to neutral from DIK, but the choices are easy to make for me: Don't beat up Troy, dont beat up Tommy, help Steve, flush the test in the toilet.

Hell, the MC can even totally righteously freak out on her when she goes tattle tailing to Burke about the Chad fight.
But just be nice to her rest of the times, she meant well, has a nice ass and most importantly is a VIRGIN
Jill.JPG
...olive oil user :PogChamp::BootyTime:

Actually, it's kind of baffling that the most important choice you ABSOLUTELY HAVE to make, if you want Jill, is to GO ON THAT FLUKE RANDOM DATE with her. I mean the MC is a friend with Sage and can go take care of her in purely friendly non romantic fashion. That's what friends do... but nooooo, JILL WILL REJECT YOU! Even if you are the king of pusykunts to the point that MC's dik starts falling off from being utterly emasculated.:WutFace:

yeah my dik fell off.JPG

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You can play a perfectly Dikish Neutral MC and still get with Jill. :WeSmart: The game is not forcing you to be a whipped little pusykunt. You can punch Tybalt, knock his teeth out, ruin his presentation with a dik pic, fuck Josy, heavy pet Maya, fuck Sage, fool with Bella, fuck a bunch of sidegirls, choose to NOT actually help Jill with her performing in a concert anxiety... AND STILL get her in the end!:illuminati:

Sure a little balancing is in order to swing the MC affinity to neutral from DIK, but the choices are easy to make for me: Don't beat up Troy, dont beat up Tommy, help Steve, flush the test in the toilet.

Hell, the MC can even totally righteously freak out on her when she goes tattle tailing to Burke about the Chad fight.
But just be nice to her rest of the times, she meant well, has a nice ass and most importantly is a VIRGIN
View attachment 1909611
...oil user :PogChamp::BootyTime:

Actually, it's kind of baffling that the most important choice you ABSOLUTELY HAVE to make, if you want Jill, is to GO ON THAT FLUKE RANDOM DATE with her. I mean the MC is a friend with Sage and can go take care of her in purely friendly non romantic fashion. That's what friends do... but nooooo, JILL WILL REJECT YOU! Even if you are the king of pusykunts to the point that MC's dik starts falling off from being utterly emasculated.:WutFace:

View attachment 1909622

Be kind is a general advice, and not mandatory

If you will be ALWAYS kind, you will not have problem

But if you will almost ever MEAN to her, you could however win her hart

In the paths there are few choice that make difference, with every lis not only Jill of course

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The game is not forcing you to be a whipped little pusykunt
I never said anything of the sort. Sure you can keep swinging between the affinities but you have to know what your doing to pull it off. Regardless you still have to be neutral or chick by the end of episode eight to stay with her. And yeah, absolutely having to go with her or else was one of the weakest choices DPC made with her route.

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
Be kind is a general advice, and not mandatory

If you will be ALWAYS kind, you will not have problem

But if you will almost ever MEAN to her, you could however win her hart

In the paths there are few choice that make difference, with every lis not only Jill of course
Being kind is always a sound advice.

I forgot to mention other crucial choice for getting with Jill in the end besides the random date:
fight.JPG
You have to fight for her.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes