shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That was a long comment your wrote. Well thought out though.

While I don't think Jill is domineering, and she is kind, she is either stupid or too selfish for me. Childish (inexperienced) people can be selfish. They don't understand that relationships aren't fairy tales, they are compromise and tons of fucking work. Jill literally springs this grand romantic gesture on the MC, but only implies is a casual thing. And when she does tell Fuckface, he explains that he already promised to take care of his sick friend.

Yeah, it sucks for Jill and i'm sure she's disappointed, but MC did nothing wrong here. And if this is a dealbreaker for Jill, her attitude should be a dealbreaker for all of us. If someone is ok with their significant other bailing on taking care of someone they already promised to help, because something more pleasant came up, thats not a good thing. Jill doesn't just accept this, she encourages it. She should be thrilled her BF is a good friend, then show him how she would be a great BEST FRIEND for him to have. Instead, she reacts possesively and when she doesn't get the attention, she dumps him for no reason.

No i don't blame Jill. This actually seems a touch out of character (trash pandas are known for their easygoing nature), I do blame DPC for taking a cheap way out to narrow the paths, and in doing so, writing Jill OOC.

That being said there's nothing we can do about it. And if we take the story as written, Jill doesn't deserve my MC's affections. A secure girlfriend is a good girlfriend. And a secure girlfriend knows i'll put her first and be excited to hang out with her, so if i'm taking care of someone else, its cause that NEEDS to happen.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still bang Jill, unprotected and to the finish, but purely so i can get her pregnant and then dump her at the alter. Cause i'm a good person, and she's a bad person.
My last post, the one immediately above your, answers the typical misconception that Jill dumped the mc because he didn't go on the date.

In life, there are many choices, some will open doors, some will close doors, and many of the consequences are indirect.

If the picnic doesn't happen, a number of things don't happen.
  • The mc doesn't share the tragedy of his birth with Jill.
  • The mc doesn't express his strong resolve in overcoming Tybalt's BS.
  • They don't share a romantic encounter in the rain.
  • The mc doesn't tell Jill that he's falling for her (going by memory here, I think he says something like that).
And because of that, other things don't happen, an so on.

I agree that the picnic was a pivotal moment for the Jill path and as such must be required to progress. But that's a purely Doylist explanation. The Watsonian argument - that Jill's passion for the MC waned when she didn't see him thanks to Tybalt's ultimatum - is both unsatisfying and, IMHO, unsupported by what we actually see in game.

It's unsatisfying because there's no logical reason the MC needed to shut Jill down cold turkey when she springs her picnic on him after he already agreed to take care of a sick friend! The only reason Jill can lose interest is because DPC refuses to let us contact her after that choice. Even if we bought into Jill's ludicrous levels of superstition, the MC still knows he owes her a date, yet he sets on his ass ignoring her until Bella drags him back into it (at which point it's too late).

It's unsupported because there's no satisfactory explanation for why Jill goes from 100% chasing the MC to "Then why haven't you [tried to see me] more?" at the drop of a hat. She was willing to defy Tybalt and ask the MC out once, why not do so again when he actually has free time? The only plausible justifications are either she resents the MC going to see a girl instead joining her picnic, or that she's really did think that picnic date was astrologically perfect or some such nonsense. Neither paints Jill in a good light.

I'm sure this wasn't what DPC intended, but sadly it's what we got. DPC really should have had Jill ask the MC to go on a picnic first, THEN have Sage ask for help once he was committed. Now there's at least *a* reason for Jill to interpret missing the picnic as rejecting her (even if her logic is still spotty).
I don't think we really need robust, indisputable drive as to why a female character behaves a certain way. You sure as shit don't get that in the real world!

Jill is a "human" character, like so many of the others. With character flaws and not a robotic personality. To complain that she breaks out of character (the mc being a "Chick" guy and looking after a sick friend should be encouraged by Jill) is to paint her as two dimensional. She's not just a "Chick mc" loving girl. She's also superstitious, she's also naïve, she's also confused.

She's allowed to have confused feelings. When the mc turns her down and doesn't make alternative arrangements, she's allowed to feel down (sure the mc could have made alternative arrangements, he could have also dropped in to see Sage after the date too, but that shit didn't happen).

Any girl who makes you an impromptu picnic and get turned down at your doorstep is gonna feel dejected, no matter what your excuse is. People's feelings override their intelligence a lot. That doesn't mean she hates the mc, but it was the difference between wanting to take the step and invite him to meet her friends or not.

Really, when it comes down to what happened with Jill and the picnic, it's a matter of accepting, "Shit happens". And if you can't, then you're behaving the exact same way that you're criticising Jill for behaving. :p

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Jill.....
I never really consider her as a serious alternative.
I mean yeah, I use her to open with Bella... After that though, I am done..

Bella of course....Jade...Sage...Maya and Josy...hell, even Quinn are all better choices for me than Jill.
Besides the Goblin Smile... Besides the Futa...Besides the fact she is my aunt...Besides the fact that she would rather have me go on a picnic than take care of Sage who is sick (though I know she would have gone to help Sage herself if she knew)

I just really don't have the Jill gene...
I don't have blue hair, ex girlfriend never girlfriend Zoey gene either...

Bella though... Axe murderer and all, yeah, every single time. Jade.. pretty much the same... Sage... yeah... Maya and Josy or each separately yep... Quinn... I am new to the Quinn love, but I know she is going to die brutally....
Peace

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't think we really need robust, indisputable drive as to why a female character behaves a certain way. You sure as shit don't get that in the real world!

Jill is a "human" character, like so many of the others. With character flaws and not a robotic personality. To complain that she breaks out of character (the mc being a "Chick" guy and looking after a sick friend should be encouraged by Jill) is to paint her as two dimensional. She's not just a "Chick mc" loving girl. She's also superstitious, she's also naïve, she's also confused.

She's allowed to have confused feelings. When the mc turns her down and doesn't make alternative arrangements, she's allowed to feel down (sure the mc could have made alternative arrangements, he could have also dropped in to see Sage after the date too, but that shit didn't happen).

Any girl who makes you an impromptu picnic and get turned down at your doorstep is gonna feel dejected, no matter what your excuse is. People's feelings override their intelligence a lot. That doesn't mean she hates the mc, but it was the difference between wanting to take the step and invite him to meet her friends or not.

Really, when it comes down to what happened with Jill and the picnic, it's a matter of accepting, "Shit happens". And if you can't, then you're behaving the exact same way that you're criticising Jill for behaving. :p
First, your argument is ignoring the whole "unsatisfying" half of my complaint. If Jill is hurt when the MC has to turn her down, all the more reason we should be able to fight for her immediately. We shouldn't need to be a bad friend to Sage to advance Jill's path. Game mechanics are more satisfying if they're well integrated into the game world.

Second, I'm still going to have to disagree. People can indeed be confusing and temperamental, but there are limits. DPC had 6 episodes to establish that Jill was flighty and/or superstitious. Somehow, those particular traits never came up until we needed a retroactive justification for DPC's heavy-handed fork. :mad:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
:love:
This much would have been plenty... now you try to explain yourself to those that are blind for the real world :KEK:
I was wrong btw... it didn't lasted for hours :rolleyes::(

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
First, your argument is ignoring the whole "unsatisfying" half of my complaint. If Jill is hurt when the MC has to turn her down, all the more reason we should be able to fight for her immediately. We shouldn't need to be a bad friend to Sage to advance Jill's path. Game mechanics are more satisfying if they're well integrated into the game world.

Second, I'm still going to have to disagree. People can indeed be confusing and temperamental, but there are limits. DPC had 6 episodes to establish that Jill was flighty and/or superstitious. Somehow, those particular traits never came up until we needed a retroactive justification for DPC's heavy-handed fork. :mad:
When it comes to satisfying, there was only one truly satisfying moment in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding Jill's personality, we definitely had enough indication that she hadn't intended to start a relationship with the mc and things were moving too fast for her.

When Bella suggests Jill date the mc, she was kinda shocked at the suggestion. She was just thinking about being his friend.

And every attempt the mc made at progressing things physically was met with resistance. So when a guy keeps pushing things like that, there's only two ways it can go...

But yeah, her "destiny" bullshit was a bit outta nowhere. There was a phone call when she was in the auditorium (can't remember the full context) where she talks about things maybe being for the best, then the same comment when she comes to the DIKs' for the picnic, and the obvious post-coitus destiny bullshit. I can't recall anything else that hinted at it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My last post, the one immediately above your, answers the typical misconception that Jill dumped the mc because he didn't go on the date.

In life, there are many choices, some will open doors, some will close doors, and many of the consequences are indirect.

If the picnic doesn't happen, a number of things don't happen.
  • The mc doesn't share the tragedy of his birth with Jill.
  • The mc doesn't express his strong resolve in overcoming Tybalt's BS.
  • They don't share a romantic encounter in the rain.
  • The mc doesn't tell Jill that he's falling for her (going by memory here, I think he says something like that).
And because of that, other things don't happen, an so on.

Shit happens is the perfect lintel for a good story... You take premises, you make choices and in the end "shit happens". Simply perfect. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The picnic is an artifact moment, mc tells about his mother death, he does that with every li, but with Jill it is so important!!!

The meaning of the party is to confuse mc in Order to say him goodbye in the worst possible moment, without asking him anything about Tybalt's accusations, it is destiny, Jill has to help mc, she has not to understand what happened, and mc has to declare his love, without any player's decision, but in the next chapter we can decide that all if that is only a joke

One of the best moment in the game

Reactions: LizaS

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
I can't remember her exact thoughts if you turn her down, and it is something like, "maybe this is meant to be" or some shit like that, but it's not like she was thinking, "cunt turned me down once, he's fucking done!".

It's more of a case that she has this dilemma with Tybalt, she foolishly agreed to it, when the mc turns her down she figures it's probably for the best.

Remember, she only agreed to the whole Tybalt BS because she was trying to protect the mc from a lawsuit. She's not selfishly ending their relationship because the mc rejected her picnic.

And because things then no longer progress between the two, her feelings for him start to cool off. Maybe the mc is not right for her anyway, but she got swept up in the emotions of it all. It's not like that doesn't happen all the time.

A bit of time apart and Jill realised he really wasn't what she wanted. His armour wasn't shiny enough and his steed looked a little worse for wear. OK, I'm joking about that part, but anyway, when it comes to choosing a partner, you have every right to find the person you want. That doesn't make you an inherently selfish person.

I don't think Jill even intended to dump the mc at that point, but little by little she started having doubts. She wasn't even looking for a boyfriend in the first place. She kinda fell into the relationship with the mc, and before you know it, he's sneaking into her bedroom making moves on her.

She's made it clear where she's coming from too. She's nervous about sex, that was clear from the tennis date, before we even knew she was virgin (yeah, we knew). She knows the mc wants to have sex with her, sure he's said all the right things but it's obvious he's aiming for more than what they currently had; Jill was feeling the pressure but she just wasn't ready for it.

That extra time they had together (the picnic, the lake, meeting her friends) made things gel, and she felt confident she was ready for the next step. You take one element out of that equation and Jill didn't feel right about it.

I don't think anything about any of that was very selfish. We all look out for ourselves and make decisions that often benefit us, but that isn't necessarily selfish. It's when you make decisions and don't give a fuck about others that you cross the line.

But a girl who hurts a guys feelings by ending their relationship when she doesn't think the relationship is right for her, what else should she do? It's when a girl gives a guy another chance, and another chance, and another chance, is when a girl ends up marrying a fuckhead. Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut.
All true things. But a pusykunt player who tried his best to do all things Jill at that moment thought that the best pusykunt thing he can do is take care of his friend. But ends up with DPC saying: nah, nah no Jill for you! (Insert soup nazi sekinfeld meme here, im on my phone dammit).

Anyway it just a clumsy game mehanic for me. DPC should have added a second variable or something.

Reactions: Arigon

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't think DPC intended for her to be interpreted as such.
I doubt the creators of the Dukes of Hazzard intended for their show to be retroactively viewed as them being slavery supporters, either - but those people are out there.

However, while I'm willing to accept many different interpretations of actions, this was where you lost me:

let me rephrase that, they respect each other's boundaries.
Like fuck she does. I've ranted on this one repeatedly in the past. It absolutely does not matter how she personally feels about the bullying. If you tell her to keep out of your shit, she does not listen. She ignores your boundaries and your wishes because it's not what Jill wants, which is the only thing that ever matters to Jill. It leaves me doubly puzzled as to why she went ultra-stupid and put up with Tybalt's shit, really.

People doing things for "somebody else's good" are rarely good people. They merely like to justify their disrespect and disregard for the wishes of others - because they can tell themselves they're being good people.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Shit happens is the perfect lintel for a good story... You take premises, you make choices and in the end "shit happens". Simply perfect. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The picnic is an artifact moment, mc tells about his mother death, he does that with every li, but with Jill it is so important!!!

The meaning of the party is to confuse mc in Order to say him goodbye in the worst possible moment, without asking him anything about Tybalt's accusations, it is destiny, Jill has to help mc, she has not to understand what happened, and mc has to declare his love, without any player's decision, but in the next chapter we can decide that all if that is only a joke

One of the best moment in the game
That’s the beauty of it. The game’s characters aren’t all formulaic. Imagine how average it would be if the mc needed to tell each li about his mom’s death or else they wouldn’t progress with him. He needed to hold their hands first, then hug, then kiss, then handjob, then blowjob, then titjob, then fuck, then anal... I hate that formulaic shit, where each character needs the same treatment to win them over.

Look how diverse this game is.
  • End of episode 4, you need to have shown interest in M&J and not be a DIK and you're in.
  • Bella, you just need to persistent, and don't fuck with Cathy, she's all yours
  • Sage, you can ignore the fuck outta her and finally give in to her desperate ass in episode 7 and you've home and hosed (probably shouldn't be fucking her mom either, but we'll see)
  • Jill needs more work. And why not? She's a virgin who is really not sure what she wants.
And "shit happens" in this case isn't just some completely random event. It's the culmination of events that lead to an less than desirable outcome.

But seriously, if someone was chasing Jill and they skipped on her picnic, there should have been no major surprise when that jeopardised the relationship. It's a fucking porn game. In half these games you've gotta jump through eery hoop, milk every relationship point, get a perfect score, and then you'll get in a girl's pants.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That’s the beauty of it. The game’s characters aren’t all formulaic. Imagine how average it would be if the mc needed to tell each li about his mom’s death or else they wouldn’t progress with him. He needed to hold their hands first, then hug, then kiss, then handjob, then blowjob, then titjob, then fuck, then anal... I hate that formulaic shit, where each character needs the same treatment to win them over.

• End of episode 4, you need to have shown interest in M&J and not be a DIK and you're in.
  • Bella, you just need to persistent, and don't fuck with Cathy, she's all yours
  • Sage, you can ignore the fuck outta her and finally give in to her desperate ass in episode 7 and you've home and hosed (probably shouldn't be fucking her mom either, but we'll see)
  • Jill needs more work. And why not? She's a virgin who is really not sure what she wants.
And "shit happens" in this case isn't just some completely random event. It's the culmination of events that lead to an less than desirable outcome.

But seriously, if someone was chasing Jill and they skipped on her picnic, there should have been no major surprise when that jeopardised the relationship. It's a fucking porn game. In half these games you've gotta jump through eery hoop, milk every relationship point, get a perfect score, and then you'll get in a girl's pants.
If someone is Chasing ONLY Jill, three chapters before the very important crossroad event, when no li is asking for "monigamy"

It is a game trap, and i am ok with that, in the same way i am ok that the only girl that bothers Bella is Cathy, not Jill. It is ok

But that is a little trap, not the perfect cause effect result

Reactions: shazba

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

In general I tend to agree with everything you are writing in the different posts about Jill. But I want to point out two or three things about the development that may explain more or less the "other" vision.
Today we know, we all buy, that Jill's is the story of fantasy and fairies, but where does that start? how does Jill go from sleeping in bed in just her underwear next to a stranger to being the perfect Disney princess?
How does she go from "I know you date others" to "you didn't go with me to the picnic".
That evolution (the Jill of fate, the jealous Jill, the overly naive Jill) sounds like the answer to the clamor rather than a premeditated development.
Now, this gives one more archetype to the BaDIK ecosystem, and also a very interesting twist... lots of DIK here and there falling over and over again before the traps of DPC.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
The infinite loop error would only keep occurring if you kept quadruple clicking the exe every time you tried to launch it. Assuming that's not the case it's most likely a pretty severe issue with your OS or just a bad unren or something. That log of yours is a disaster and should look nothing like that. The error is coming from the map_system script. You can try to extract this and drop it into your install path but it looks like there is way more wrong than just that.
Thanks for that... this pretty much sums it up what I was referring to as he doesn't tell us everything... maybe not because he doesn't want to but certainly this infinite loop BS and the " .exe " vanishing is self inflicted which cannot be fixed on a forum since from here on it's a guessing game :LOL:
That IS basically what happened, I got impatient and probably did quadruple clicked it based on how I recall this all started. Why the hell is this so freaking hard to believe for some reason for you sixart ? It's essentially how I described it so why do you deride it as vague and causing such disbelief? So now that the diagnosis is confirmed can you provide some actual assistance rather then snarky commentary and some conspiracy that I'm holding back here :rolleyes:

Also Skelton I thought I mentioned that the second loop occured because I ran into a script error trying to upload old saves after I redownloaded the game? I've since deleted the game a third time and redownloaded it but the error is still occuring, is that sufficient explanation for the script error, should I desist in trying to save my old saves or something and restart my computer with a fresh copy of the game?

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If someone is Chasing ONLY Jill, three chapters before the very important crossroad event, when no li is asking for "monigamy"

It is a game trap, and i am ok with that, in the same way i am ok that the only girl that bothers Bella is Cathy, not Jill. It is ok

But that is a little trap, not the perfect cause effect result
I'm certain if Jill and MC hooked up in Bella's car, she's be bothered.

Hell we don't know her reaction to Jill and MC confirming their love for each other, and whether or not it'll differ depending on if Bella/MC never started, Bella dumped MC because Cathy or MC dumped Bella after his breakfast conversation.

I wonder most about option 2, does Bella tell Jill about that, and then does Jill find out about Jade. Lots of fun times ahead.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In general I tend to agree with everything you are writing in the different posts about Jill. But I want to point out two or three things about the development that may explain more or less the "other" vision.
Today we know, we all buy, that Jill's is the story of fantasy and fairies, but where does that start? how does Jill go from sleeping in bed in just her underwear next to a stranger to being the perfect Disney princess?
How does she go from "I know you date others" to "you didn't go with me to the picnic".
That evolution (the Jill of fate, the jealous Jill, the overly naive Jill) sounds like the answer to the clamor rather than a premeditated development.
Now, this gives one more archetype to the BaDIK ecosystem, and also a very interesting twist... lots of DIK here and there falling over and over again before the traps of DPC.
I feel that Jill hasn't evolved that much since we first met her. The biggest step she's taken is to finally stand up to Tybalt, and that was a long time coming. And then of course she overcame her fear of sex, and got down and dirty with the mc.

But looking at her progression:

As far as sleeping next to the mc, she brought him in to her room as someone who was injured and in need of help. He wouldn't go to the hospital, so she wouldn't let him go off on his own, unsupervised.

This is the same protective instinct she's shown throughout the whole story. And ironically (based on previous comments) it showcases her unselfish attitude towards others.

This is the same Jill that was fine with the mc showering in the stall right next to her at the tennis club. The same Jill who had made out with the mc a number of times in the story, often including some heavy petting that she didn't object to.

In some ways Jill is quite mature, she isn't your typical giddy teenager, obsessed with the opposite sex and all things sexual. Of course, if the mc grabbed her tits during the shower scene, it caught her off guard, and so did seeing his slightly larger than average cock at the time, but notice she controlled herself and even felt she had breached the mc's trust (meanwhile the mc is looking through keyholes and salivating over Jill's and Bella's asses!)

Also at the time of the tennis game, when the mc told her he was seeing other girls, she accepted it maturely and moved on. It's one thing to know what to say at the concept of jealousy, but when it is rubbed in your face, feelings come in and complicate things, hence Jill having an overwhelming sense of jealousy when confronted with the fact that numerous girls could recognise the mc's cock on the big screen. It became real for her at that point and she became quite upset.

She confused a lot of readers when she told the mc she wanted her first time to be perfect, but she immediately clarified that in her internal monologue that she was just too scared that she'd embarrass herself because (in true Jill style), she lacked confidence in herself (being that she'd never had sex before).

She had the same performance anxiety about playing music in front of a crowd for the first time. It's not that she wanted everything to be perfect, she just didn't want to embarrass herself.

And I don't think we can suggest Jill is any more jealous than any of the other girls (or a typical girl in real life):
  • Bella dumps the mc when she finds out about Cathy.
  • Maya and Josy feel hurt when they find out the mc is still dating Jill.
  • Quinn feels awkward when she walks in on the mc fucking Sage (note she only feels awkward when she likes the mc, otherwise she thinks it's hilarious).
  • Jill feels upset when she finds out first hand that a bunch of girls know what Fuckface's erect cock looks like.
  • And it's only Sage that so far hasn't given a fuck, but I'm gonna take a wild stab and say she's not gonna be happy if she finds out our hero has been fucking her mom. Probably less about jealousy though...
And once again, she didn't dump the mc because he didn't go on the picnic, but after missing out on that event together, it snowballed until at some point Jill decided she didn't want to take her relationship with him any further.

So I'd say Jill isn't to be put up on a pedestal as the Disney princess, she just happens to be a virgin with performance anxiety. She's not some jealous freak, she just has feelings, like any other person. And her naivety has been showcased from the very beginning and probably isn't going away any time soon (unless she was still dating the mc when she caught him fucking the Bella. Catching your boyfriend fucking your best friend is a sure fire way to dispel a naïve girl's illusions...)

I'm certain if Jill and MC hooked up in Bella's car, she's be bothered.

Hell we don't know her reaction to Jill and MC confirming their love for each other, and whether or not it'll differ depending on if Bella/MC never started, Bella dumped MC because Cathy or MC dumped Bella after his breakfast conversation.

I wonder most about option 2, does Bella tell Jill about that, and then does Jill find out about Jade. Lots of fun times ahead.
We've still got a few more relationships to sever at the beginning of episode 9 (namely M&J and Jill) if these weren't the chosen LI. After which, with all relationships ended, I wonder if past transgressions will mean anything to any of the LIs.

They all seemed kinda understanding that they weren't in a serious relationship with the mc. So at the point where he's decided who he wants to be with, everything should be roses.

Of course until Zoey shows up. :sneaky:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That IS basically what happened, I got impatient and probably did quadruple clicked it based on how I recall this all started. Why the hell is this so freaking hard to believe for some reason for you sixart ? It's essentially how I described it so why do you deride it as vague and causing such disbelief? So now that the diagnosis is confirmed can you provide some actual assistance rather then snarky commentary and some conspiracy that I'm holding back here :rolleyes:

Also Skelton I thought I mentioned that the second loop occured because I ran into a script error trying to upload old saves after I redownloaded the game? I've since deleted the game a third time and redownloaded it but the error is still occuring, is that sufficient explanation for the script error, should I desist in trying to save my old saves or something and restart my computer with a fresh copy of the game?
Although I did not said that directly but Skeltom -s first sentance if you would mind to it... it may happen once ( ! ) but not consistently :p I also wrote that you may withhold it or you don't know about things on your rig... meaning we are not using a crystal ball and can't predict the future so best what's left is guessing :p Which is enterily on you :LOL: But as I read your post you still haven't removed your saves and paths right ? :KEK: If you got some anti virus running... well how the fuck would ANYBODY know about that ?! :eek::oops::rolleyes: Ultimately... this doesn't happens without self involvement sooo... :p

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
So I'd say Jill isn't to be put up on a pedestal as the Disney princess, she just happens to be a virgin with performance anxiety. She's
Very interesting reflection on the topics discussed, except for this part, denying the Disney princess facet goes against the reality of the game.
For the rest, I differ slightly, although I understand what you want to explain, there are details that do not fit.
While I understand that you put the emotions and fantasies as proper of all characters, at least so far, Jill is the only one who rejects you for those feelings (M&J rejects you for other things).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Did you see DrSoong's response to your issue earlier?
Do not only delete the complete game folder but also the saves (including the persistent file) in your user folder (you can find it in "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-<ID>").
You can download Python (Version depends of the OS version, for Win7 it has to be the 3.8.x branch).
It's unclear how everything has gotten so messed up, but if you completely delete the game (including all the stuff stored in the user folder as shown above) then you should be good to go.

You won't be able to resume from old save games if they were saved under a corrupted or modified version of the game (did you install any mods at any point?)

If it's still not working, it's gotta be something with you Windows install. So just a few questions:
  • Are you running this on a PC?
  • What version of Windows are you using?
  • Have you modified the game (manually or with someone elses mods, like the walkthrough mod)?
Very interesting reflection on the topics discussed, except for this part, denying the Disney princess facet goes against the reality of the game.
For the rest, I differ slightly, although I understand what you want to explain, there are details that do not fit.
While I understand that you put the emotions and fantasies as proper of all characters, at least so far, Jill is the only one who rejects you for those feelings (M&J rejects you for other things).
But that's actually good. I don't want the same criteria to be applied equally to all the girls. I don't want the game to feel like a formula.

I'd rather each girl have her own priorities, her own deal breakers.

That's the beauty of this game, they are not just different heads and bodies on the same personality. Nor do they just have modified dialogue, all saying the same thing but with varying personalities and style.

Each girl is completely different and the experience with her is completely different.

So, yesterday I checked DrPinkCake's Patreon and I realized that he's got 12.100 (or so) Patrons now. If I remember well, when Episode 8 came out he posted a sort of celebration report where he wrote he had reached and got past 15.000 patrons.

So, DrPinkCake, dude, I know you won't read this, but I hope and I pray that you have realized by now that you need to release shorter and faster updates for your own sake, the game's sake and our damn sanity's sake.

Enough said.
It always spikes after each release. That's the nature of Pateon, people sign up, download, cancel. Others stay on. You watch after Episode 9 is released, it'll happen again.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, yesterday I checked DrPinkCake's Patreon and I realized that he's got 12.100 (or so) Patrons now. If I remember well, when Episode 8 came out he posted a sort of celebration report where he wrote he had reached and got past 15.000 patrons.

So, DrPinkCake, dude, I know you won't read this, but I hope and I pray that you have realized by now that you need to release shorter and faster updates for your own sake, the game's sake and our damn sanity's sake.

Enough said.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
We've still got a few more relationships to sever at the beginning of episode 9 (namely M&J and Jill) if these weren't the chosen LI. After which, with all relationships ended, I wonder if past transgressions will mean anything to any of the LIs.

They all seemed kinda understanding that they weren't in a serious relationship with the mc. So at the point where he's decided who he wants to be with, everything should be roses.

Of course until Zoey shows up. :sneaky:
I get that this is a porn game and that must be considered, but there is a significant difference between not being in a serious relationship and dude banging all the girls he's banged while still making out with these other girls and thinking how much he loves them.

I'm expecting in chapter 9, the MGs find out about the restaurant and dump the MC.

How great it will be, if the cliffhanger of the episode actually deals with the MC again, and not some bullshit side character.

Outside of that though, I have no doubt in my mind that if MC fucked Quinn on the roof, Josy and her girlfriend will dump him. To fuck Quinn and then go and tell these girls you want to try it with them, he's getting dumped once they find out.

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes