sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Hey TheFinder

I's just a number, and it means nothing, but thanks for the 2000th like my Advisor, fitting that it was you :)
and thanks to all of you guys, you make this thread a great place to be

Shoutouts to vir_cotto ladymaria2072 Mormont Mytez for welcoming me with open arms
Welcome to the society of uncompromising men.

Welcome to the wiserhood.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
We need order!!!
View attachment 371000

What has this thread become? A let’s talk about TV shows and a what is and isn’t NTR thread?

We need to be back on topic and I will do that

Before 0.3 I will ask you each a question about each of the main 5 and one question with two of them

Josy: who is Josy dating? (Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Or is it someone we know)

Maya: what do you guess was the worst thing her father did to her?

Sage: if she finds the person who chad cheated on her with, what will she do?

Bella: what happened to her husband?

Jill: what happened to her parents?

Bella and Jill: what is their relationship to each other?

Feel free to give long, thick, and hard answers as some of these are not easy to say in just a couple words

I’m totally stealing this down the line :LOL: I’ll credit you for it
Josy: she is/was dating some loser irrelevant random

Maya: she's bi and her father is a HC Christian fundie (DPC hasn't touched religion before, though in Murica religion plays a bigger part than in Europe).

Sage: 50% of her wants revenge whatever the cost, but the other 50% of her wants Chad back

Bella: husband is/was in the military and is KIA/MIA/DOW/blue on blue/POW

Jill: her parents are an elite family and wants Jill to be a good bourgeoisie educated woman worthy of the family name, but Jill wants to help the homeless or something

Bella and Jill: not blood-relatives but family friends

Mar 14, 2018
20 pages to go......

One of the things I really should stop doing is, due to AL, thinking about all the bad shit that could happen to the characters. BADIK could end up some rather lighthearted,college romance story with a few sad moments, sure, but overall, just fun to read/play/stare at Jill's ass etc.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
20 pages to go......

One of the things I really should stop doing is, due to AL, thinking about all the bad shit that could happen to the characters. BADIK could end up some rather lighthearted,college romance story with a few sad moments, sure, but overall, just fun to read/play/stare at Jill's ass etc.
"...Mr Deishu was still thinking about his words after finishing the last chapter of BaDIK while on the screen in front of him aliens just slaughtered the last student of B&R."

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
before episode 3 drops lemme just quickly say that if it turns out that Josy is Chad's mysterious GF, she'll plummet to being the worst girl in BaDIK. Such an atrocity would be unjustifiable. A revelation of that magnitude would completely diminish her almost non-existent fanbase and supporters.
I find that theory one of the most impossible of all.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
20 pages to go......

My friend, there is literally a warning in the beginning of this game telling you to not play it if you're in a bad place in your life right now, your worries are very justified

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I understand the sentiment, but old school doesn't always equal religious, being a NA boy myself, i would know
Still, good theories all around (y)
Yes but you're Canadian. Never heard of Canadian fundamentalist Christians.

Yeah, I think I said Maya's parents could be in some strict religious sect - something like Amish or so cause I believe that father's ultimatum could be prearranged marriage.
The Amish reject all modern society, including education. I think the Amish aren't really big even on reading except for the bible.

before episode 3 drops lemme just quickly say that if it turns out that Josy is Chad's mysterious GF, she'll plummet to being the worst girl in BaDIK. Such an atrocity would be unjustifiable. A revelation of that magnitude would completely diminish her almost non-existent fanbase and supporters.
Would be devastating for me. I would have to drop her completely, but luckily there's a couple of other chicks requiring my attention.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Also can we all agree that Sage is clueless on what Quinn's been up to?
You are right. But, at the same time, that could be a big plothole.
When MC is saying to Sage how it's not sisterly what Quinn is doing with other HOTs, Sage is saying it's just a hazing. Clearly, they don't talk about the same thing.
My problem with this is - Quinn is running her business for at least two or three years. How is possible Sage doesn't know about it?!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes