vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yes but you're Canadian. Never heard of Canadian fundamentalist Christians.

The Amish reject all modern society, including education. I think the Amish aren't really big even on reading except for the bible.

Would be devastating for me. I would have to drop her completely, but luckily there's a couple of other chicks requiring my attention.
I said "something like Amish". Probably some made-up religious order.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yes but you're Canadian. Never heard of Canadian fundamentalist Christians.
This is off topic as hell but, first of all, USA and CAN are not that different when it comes to religion, in fact it was the french (Christians) that first landed in Canada and met with the First Nations (actually it was the vikings but they didn't colonize)

And, yes, i have met many people like that around here, of course they exist. That's like me saying i've never personally heard of a gay Russian so they must not exist
Anyways, it's all good, don't worry about it

OT: If Josy sorts her life out she'll be one of the best girls

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
You are right. But, at the same time, that could be a big plothole.
When MC is saying to Sage how it's not sisterly what Quinn is doing with other HOTs, Sage is saying it's just a hazing. Clearly, they don't talk about the same thing.
My problem with this is - Quinn is running her business for at least two or three years. How is possible Sage doesn't know about it?!
That's definitely very contrived but I think that Sage doesn't really know anything (or at least very little) about what Quinn is doing; besides the scene you talked about there is that moment where Quinn talks about the deal she made with the DIKs and Sage reacts all "what?", it's obvious she doesn't control her own sorority anymore.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
20 pages to go......

One of the things I really should stop doing is, due to AL, thinking about all the bad shit that could happen to the characters. BADIK could end up some rather lighthearted,college romance story with a few sad moments, sure, but overall, just fun to read/play/stare at Jill's ass etc.
That's how Dr Pink said BADIK would turn out to be before it got released. He said he was going to put a warning in the game because some story elements could hit "close to home" for some players, but that it wouldn't end up becoming a thriller like AL because he wanted to write something different.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
We should make an Off-topic BADIK thread one of these days for the guys here who wanna talk about stuff that relates to the game but not really, or just talk about stuff in other games with this same group, we could call it "DIKs Anonymous"

OT: If Josy, Jill, and Maya become friends, the trifecta will be complete and my path to a foursome will be complete

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
DIKS Anonymous....that actually sounds like a great ideer. Kinda feel bad that we, ya know, make a mess of this thread and people have to slog through our - no, wait, lets do that after this thread reaches 1000 pages. :p
of course :ROFLMAO: sometime after 0.3 i'll do it. and who knows, after 0.3 we may have to even if we didn't want to. the cops may start watching us ;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, I think I said Maya's parents could be in some strict religious sect - something like Amish or so cause I believe that father's ultimatum could be prearranged marriage.
Have you ever seen amish? :LOL:Seriously...they don`t use electricity,they drive horses and they don`t have arrenged marriages

The MC is going to be a busy boy with Sage then first we help her find the girl Chad is cheating with and next we will be helping her take down Quinn :LOL:
1.gif

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Mytez Mormont Gwinb777

whatever the case the top tier milfs are these main character is going to be prey for some sexy cougars :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No Cathy :confused:
I'm trying to imagine the reaction of a newcomer that should enter this thread right now :ROFLMAO:.
Grandpa.gif
New poll idea? Apparently every girl in the game is a futa so let’s do a poll on which girl has the biggest shlong :p.
Easy. That's Quinn.
before episode 3 drops lemme just quickly say that if it turns out that Josy is Chad's mysterious GF, she'll plummet to being the worst girl in BaDIK. Such an atrocity would be unjustifiable. A revelation of that magnitude would completely diminish her almost non-existent fanbase and supporters.
If Josy, Jill, and Maya become friends, the trifecta will be complete and my path to a foursome will be complete
Until a house fire?

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
You guys remember that scene with Maya distracting MC while Quinn tasers him?? Well i was watching a playthrough of the episode and this dude had an extra scene after the tasering . Anyone know how to get it? I recorded the video here:

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No Cathy :confused:

View attachment 371233

Easy. That's Quinn.

Until a house fire?
Blablablafapper

honesty thats how Josy is for me right now as in shes kinda a boring character that and if you date her she is already going to cause problems with Tommy later on especially if she goes to the college in the future Maya is the better choice for girlfriend material

Mormont Mytez

well if you want Cathy i got some for you

screenshot0000.png

kidding heres the real content but yeah not really that into Cathy Jade is the better one of the teachers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes