Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
before episode 3 drops lemme just quickly say that if it turns out that Josy is Chad's mysterious GF, she'll plummet to being the worst girl in BaDIK. Such an atrocity would be unjustifiable. A revelation of that magnitude would completely diminish her almost non-existent fanbase and supporters.
What about if she was the girl steave dad was cheating with ?? :devilish:

Also can we all agree that Sage is clueless on what Quinn's been up to?
Yes she has bigger problems. she wants to know who chad is cheating with. But what if that girl is Quinn ??

Guys, what do you think, how many main girls would have the option to be pregnant in the end? :D
I think only the Feminist girls will be able to get pregnant. :whistle:

2000 – reached! patrons

Animation goal.
I'll buy a dedicated animation PC. That's right, one powerful PC fully dedicated to rendering animations. This means that each update will include more and/or longer animations.
Dr Pinkcake congrats on reaching your goals (y) Hope to so many new animations. :love: you set the bar pretty high now.

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I'm about 99% sure he does most if not all the work by himself. Could be wrong though.
One thing is it's not badly patronising like some works esp. those who want to describe for you play by play what exactly pervy thoughts the MC is thinking rather than actually get some dialogue going.

One of my pet peeves is dialogue like Flirty F.

Mar 14, 2018
One thing is it's not badly patronising like some works esp. those who want to describe for you play by play what exactly pervy thoughts the MC is thinking rather than actually get some dialogue going.

One of my pet peeves is dialogue like Flirty F.
Yeah, I don't like that either.

DPC wants to be seen as a serious adult novelist, so I doubt he'd have anyone write his story with him. :unsure:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
yes but she cant be with him because then everyone would know.. :devilish: that she was the girl he was cheating with. :whistle:
We'll find it out sooner or later. I find it kinda pointless, the whole 'I'm in a relationship' thingy if we don't to be honest. Steve dad is just not interesting enough to be that person. Its a "meh, who cares" character.
if you treat your girl right and you and her are happy she never cheat again
Oh you poor thing! I like your fondness for romantic tales though :coffee::sneaky:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
for me its irrelevant who is the other ... i will stay faithfull to Josy ... cause the MC and her are Soulmates :p ... and if you guys come now up that she will cheat again ... if you treat your girl right and you and her are happy she never cheat again :cool:
Good on you giving Josy some hope (y) nice to see a bit of loyalty I know all about that with Jade :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I know all about that with Jade :p
What? To stay loyal to a married woman who is looking for a boytoy only? If you'd ask her if she'd be interested in a full commitment, Rick Astley style, she'd probably laugh. In game terms, she could be a relief girl :cool: Hot one too. It would be ideal if she could get the gym receptionist into a threesome for extra fun friday nights!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What? To stay loyal to a married woman who is looking for a boytoy only? If you'd ask her if she'd be interested in a full commitment, Rick Astley style, she'd probably laugh. In game terms, she could be a relief girl :cool: Hot one too. It would be ideal if she could get the gym receptionist into a threesome for extra fun friday nights!
Married women aren't off-limits especially ones that look like Jade and clearly, everything is not so rosy with her marriage so yeah it might start off as a bit of fun and lead to something a bit more serious ;) besides it's more fun to go after the married ones :p

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
for me its irrelevant who is the other ... i will stay faithfull to Josy ... cause the MC and her are Soulmates :p ... and if you guys come now up that she will cheat again ... if you treat your girl right and you and her are happy she never cheat again :cool:
It’s likely Josy is in an unhappy relationship. But what if she’s not? What if her partner is treating her right but she’s still cheating anyways because she’s more attracted to the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes