Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
later he found out that the guy she was fucking was like 23-24, still in college, and the dude moved in with her in the house they bought together, like WTF :D
I've heard of that happening but then usually the older woman usually gets insecure especially around younger women and that usually drives the guy off but yeah if I was the husband in that situation well needless to say he'd be straw feed for the rest of his life :LOL:

So Jade irl?
That's my plan and never to let go :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
for me its irrelevant who is the other ... i will stay faithfull to Josy ... cause the MC and her are Soulmates :p ... and if you guys come now up that she will cheat again ... if you treat your girl right and you and her are happy she never cheat again :cool:
You know, I heard Josy really likes Britney Spears. Especially her first big hit "Ooops, I did it again". :cool:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
now that 0.3 is nigh, do you guys have any choice you feel uncomfortable with or regret in your main save?
for me is agreeing to help Sage, i have a strong feeling that she will do something crazy to the supposed Chad's piece and i fear it's going to be Maya.
there's already the lie she told Maya about the DIKs party which is too random to be inconsequential.
thankfully i also did tell her to stick with Quinn and not to blindly trust Sage so she might be safe. i think that other one might be the deadly choice combination.
I'm sorry but what about the party? I can't remember what you are referring to?

Mar 14, 2018
What if Chad is cheating on Sage with Quinn? That'd make for some juicy drama once Sage found out. :LOL:

But I dunno how likely that ideer is. Depending on the campus size, it'd be quite difficult to hide cheating "at home" so to speak. Especially since Sage is all Metal Gear Solid now, spying on him personally.

Chad's girl probably, hopefully, lives off campus an isn't one of the girls we know.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
What if Chad is cheating on Sage with Quinn? That'd make for some juicy drama once Sage found out. :LOL:

But I dunno how likely that ideer is. Depending on the campus size, it'd be quite difficult to hide cheating "at home" so to speak. Especially since Sage is all Metal Gear Solid now, spying on him personally.

Chad's girl probably, hopefully, lives off campus an isn't one of the girls we know.
We have that theory and it's one of the more probable. Although, even more probable is that Quinn gave a task to one of the HOTs to seduce Chad.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
now that 0.3 is nigh, do you guys have any choice you feel uncomfortable with or regret in your main save?
for me is agreeing to help Sage, i have a strong feeling that she will do something crazy to the supposed Chad's piece and i fear it's going to be Maya.
there's already the lie she told Maya about the DIKs party which is too random to be inconsequential.
thankfully i also did tell her to stick with Quinn and not to blindly trust Sage so she might be safe. i think that other one might be the deadly choice combination.
1.gif
I`m on good terms with Quinn,everything else is secondary ;)

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

What if its one of the two hot female teachers? Chad doesn't seem like the respect and listen to women type, maybe its a link to Jade (I hope not!!!).

Mar 14, 2018
We have that theory and it's one of the more probable. Although, even more probable is that Quinn gave a task to one of the HOTs to seduce Chad.
....I can see DPC trying give us that red herring with Maya and Chad's call happening at the same time....not gonna fall for it though. :p

Another question: How does Tommy know Maya? How did he get into her room, twice, without her knowing? Any theories on that I missed?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
....I can see DPC trying give us that red herring with Maya and Chad's call happening at the same time....not gonna fall for it though. :p

Another question: How does Tommy know Maya? How did he get into her room, twice, without her knowing? Any theories on that I missed?
Maybe Tommy was gonna say that Maya was the "virgin" HOTS or something NTR (cries at the corner) like a good cocksucker, or he saw her around she did roamed around the university before college. Maybe Quinn gave Tommy copies of the key to the room, I don't think Derek has any copies and even if he did what good reason is it to give it when she most of the time is alone when MC is with the DIKs.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
DPK wrote so many time ( i think also here in the thread , but for sure on Discord ) that he love to make his project in all his passages, renders , writing and coding ; he express often that he would be not able to work in a team probably because he really like to make all steps of his work and he feel the necessity to follow personally all project.
Of course he have a Proofreader ( you can read the name in the credit of the game ) , some Beta Testers that make all test for his game before the release ( not easy work tobe a beta tester for a game like Badik with so much different paths and routes ) and of course all admins and mods that help him in the Discord Channel.
But in general you can consider actually , the BaDik project , like a Self Made Work
And the fact that he also has a job makes me respect him even more. He seems really passionate.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes