vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hmm. I would hope so, but when does the first challenge happen? Is it after he's sorta shocked to hear Derek and Maya are related? Because he knew about her then, but not that they were siblings. :unsure:

I'm just hoping he broke in. Dont want him to have anything to do with Maya at all.
The first challenge is later. Tommy is mentioning Maya to Rusty at the CUM-petition and then Derek interrupts them saying Maya is his sis.

Mar 14, 2018
The first challenge is later. Tommy is mentioning Maya to Rusty at the CUM-petition and then Derek interrupts them saying Maya is his sis.
Ugh, so he already knows her. That means one of three things we brought up are possible....lets just hope Derek told him or he broke in. Since he's a little hoodlum, breaking in to places should be normal for him. :p

Reactions: TheFinder

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
again, if you would just read what it says in that screenshot, then you would realize Maya says "Sage told me", it's not really ambiguous at all. and it's not really about Maya being invited or whatever, Sage told her the HOTs had the night off, that's the lie since they were seen partying in their uniforms that night.

the fact that it was Sage makes it even more suspicious since Maya in Quinn's pledge. Sage is definitely up to something but what exactly :unsure:
"Night off". So, you can do whatever you want to do. Some of the HOTs were partying with DIKs. Quinn and pledges weren't there because that party wasn't something mandatory for pledges. I understand what you are saying but I really don't see anything important or suspicious about that. And why Sage said that? Maya probably asked her if she has any obligations as a pledge that day. Sage said "No" - after all, she is the president of HOTs.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Ugh, so he already knows her. That means one of three things we brought up are possible....lets just hope Derek told him or he broke in. Since he's a little hoodlum, breaking in to places should be normal for him. :p
That just means what I said. Tommy could hear about Maya ONLY from Quinn.

Reactions: CAznable

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
again, if you would just read what it says in that screenshot, then you would realize Maya says "Sage told me", it's not really ambiguous at all. and it's not really about Maya being invited or whatever, Sage told her the HOTs had the night off, that's the lie since they were seen partying in their uniforms that night.

the fact that it was Sage makes it even more suspicious since Maya in Quinn's pledge. Sage is definitely up to something but what exactly :unsure:
Don't worry about Sage. She's really a puppet leader who thinks she has control when it's Quinn pulling all the strings in the background. It wouldn't be surprised if Sage told Maya because Quinn passed the message to Sage in the first place.

Last edited:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Does Sage even know :LOL: I mean she could be up to something but first and foremost she just seems to want to kick this girls ass that is with Chad perhaps this is clouding her judgment with everything?
that's what i fear. i don't think Sage is bad by any means, but i do think she can be very... impulsive let's say. whoever she thinks was with Chad, she'll smack her first and ask the questions later.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Tommy is talking to Rusty about Maya after CUM-petition - that's the first party. Derek interrupts them and then dildoes started to fly.
I can't really remember them talking about Maya during cum-petition, the only ones who mention her there are you, derek, sarah & melissa. Hell, i can only remember rusty and tommy talking to each other before cum-petition and after dildos started flying.

I mean, there's ton of people here who think it was quinn's phrase "Go find cutest DIK and make his evening" when it was Sage's.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
No that`s the second party,here is when it happens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mormont Mytez Fantabaldu lialialia202020

yikes i dont think i noticed this before but apparently that Redhead got fucked in a devils threeway and now shes making out with another brother

so that settles it top hot girls are

Maya

Riona

Quinn

Camila

Sarah

Melanie

new blonde girl whos possible a hots but more then likely a slut

threesome FootJob Scene for a bonus

Redhead bimbo whos name i forgot

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes