vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I can't really remember them talking about Maya during cum-petition, the only ones who mention her there are you, derek, sarah & melissa. Hell, i can only remember rusty and tommy talking to each other before cum-petition and after dildos started flying.

I mean, there's ton of people here who think it was quinn's phrase "Go find cutest DIK and make his evening" when it was Sage's.
I don't know anymore. Maybe I'm really senile.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I can't really remember them talking about Maya during cum-petition, the only ones who mention her there are you, derek, sarah & melissa. Hell, i can only remember rusty and tommy talking to each other before cum-petition and after dildos started flying.

I mean, there's ton of people here who think it was quinn's phrase "Go find cutest DIK and make his evening" when it was Sage's.
I can barely remember most dialogue lines from that moment, to focused on the dick ride Quinn gave me. Will need to play again before friday... :ROFLMAO:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I don't think they have ever even met.
yep it's impossible. but what's not is Sage believing that. i think it was vir_cotto who started the theory of Chad talking on the phone with Maya, or at least the one that explained how that could have worked out realistically. i personally don't think that's true but if we as players were inclined to think that as a possibility then Sage can too very easily.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Mormont Mytez Fantabaldu lialialia202020

yikes i dont think i noticed this before but apparently that Redhead got fucked in a devils threeway and now shes making out with another brother

so that settles it top hot girls are

Maya

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riona

Quinn

Camila

Sarah

Melanie

new blonde girl whos possible a hots but more then likely a slut

threesome FootJob Scene for a bonus

Redhead bimbo whos name i forgot

What happened with Sage? Is she dead?

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Mytez Mormont

when its found out that Sage is in charge of prostituting the girls instead of Quinn Gwinb777 is the day i focus only on Bella Jill and Maya really hoping purple cake doesnt repeat that shit that he did with Acting lessons because i really want to keep protecting these freckles

View attachment 371597
Even I would feel bad about it if that would be the case, but don't worry, you'll find some comfort in the embrace of a true woman. ;)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What if Chad is cheating on Sage with Quinn? That'd make for some juicy drama once Sage found out. :LOL:

But I dunno how likely that ideer is. Depending on the campus size, it'd be quite difficult to hide cheating "at home" so to speak. Especially since Sage is all Metal Gear Solid now, spying on him personally.

Chad's girl probably, hopefully, lives off campus an isn't one of the girls we know.
As juicy as that would be, Quinn wouldn't take such a stupid risk by seducing Chad herself.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Mytez Mormont

when its found out that Sage is in charge of prostituting the girls instead of Quinn Gwinb777 is the day i focus only on Bella Jill and Maya really hoping purple cake doesnt repeat that shit that he did with Acting lessons because i really want to keep protecting these freckles

View attachment 371597
Sage is not the mastermind. Clearly DPC is going to focus on Quinn and the mysterious man behind the scenes later.

Sage is no more than a figurehead with no real power.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes