name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What if Chad is cheating on Sage with Quinn? That'd make for some juicy drama once Sage found out. :LOL:

But I dunno how likely that ideer is. Depending on the campus size, it'd be quite difficult to hide cheating "at home" so to speak. Especially since Sage is all Metal Gear Solid now, spying on him personally.

Chad's girl probably, hopefully, lives off campus an isn't one of the girls we know.
It would be heartbreaking
The idea is good,Quinn having Sage distracted is convienient for her but Sage was already distracted with Chad as it was for at least a year,plus Quinn moved HoT`s closer to the DiK`s plus more than anything I don`t want it to be true so I don`t think it`s Quinn herself,I do however agree with the idea it`s one of the HoT girls

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Ah, that! In fact, she didn't lie. As you can see in further conversation with Maya, Quinn and HOT's pledges weren't there, so Maya, as one of HOT's pledges, also wasn't there.
if you read what Maya says in that screenshot then you can't say she didn't lie, unless you're using a different definition of lying for some reason. :unsure:

HOTs are taking the night off (no mention of pledges) - followed by a scene with all the known HOTs (except Quinn and Camila) partying in their uniforms. :rolleyes:

what you are saying is simply what MC tells Maya to calm her.

Exhibit A a new Hot enters the fold be funny if her name was Harley or something :sneaky: but she looks like a Quinn loyalist
View attachment 371557
ahh yes, my kind of girl :love:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Exhibit A a new Hot enters the fold be funny if her name was Harley or something :sneaky: but she looks like a Quinn loyalist
View attachment 371557
As I said, Quinn's younger sister. Do we know her name? I keep forgetting.
Because if we don't know her name, maybe that is Quinn as the first-year student and we'll have another flashback scene.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
if you read what Maya says in that screenshot then you can't say she didn't lie, unless you're using a different definition of lying for some reason. :unsure:

HOTs are taking the night off (no mention of pledges) - followed by a scene with all the known HOTs (except Quinn and Camila) partying in their uniforms. :rolleyes:

what you are saying is simply what MC tells Maya to calm her.
Nope, that's what Maya concludes. She's asking MC if he saw Quinn or other pledges. He says "No" and Maya says something like "There, you see. If there was no Quinn and no pledges, that's why nobody informed me."

Also, even if Maya should be there. that has absolutely nothing with Sage. Sage didn't lie because Sage didn't talk with her. Pledges are Quinn's job. SO, if you really want to blame someone...

Empiq

Jan 27, 2018
Hasn't DPC told in one of Episode 3 status that you need to replay whole game anyway because of new save system?

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
As I said, Quinn's younger sister. Do we know her name? I keep forgetting.
Because if we don't know her name, maybe that is Quinn as the first-year student and we'll have another flashback scene.
dam i never saw her if that was quinn when she was younger she sure look beter then now :)

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
....I can see DPC trying give us that red herring with Maya and Chad's call happening at the same time....not gonna fall for it though. :p

Another question: How does Tommy know Maya? How did he get into her room, twice, without her knowing? Any theories on that I missed?
Tommy wasn't in her room. At least, there is no mentioning of that.

And about how he knows... That one important scene after CUM-petition when Quinn is presenting pledges and saying how Tommy "made them offer they couldn't refuse".
Again, I don't really know what Tommy could offer to HOTs except for drugs so... My guess is, Tommy made a nice "donation" to Quinn and she brings HOTs and pledges to the party.
From the conversation between Tommy and Rusty, we can see they're not really monogamous types. I think Tommy likes fresh meat, especially if it's somewhat innocent. SO, Maya was probably Quinn's offer to him and Rusty.

Also, in that regard, I think Quinn is quite similar to Tommy. She also likes the fresh meat. That's why she's interested in MC.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Actually...

When he wakes up MC in the morning, hes in there, but Maya isn't.

Then when MC misses a meeting, we find him in her room again, sitting on MCs bed.

Either Maya knows him and let him in, or he could've broken in. Maybe with a lock pick or something....
Yes, ffs, I must be getting senile... You are right. But, it's not really a mystery. He probably asked Derek.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Tommy wasn't in her room. At least, there is no mentioning of that.

And about how he knows... That one important scene after CUM-petition when Quinn is presenting pledges and saying how Tommy "made them offer they couldn't refuse".
Again, I don't really know what Tommy could offer to HOTs except for drugs so... My guess is, Tommy made a nice "donation" to Quinn and she brings HOTs and pledges to the party.
From the conversation between Tommy and Rusty, we can see they're not really monogamous types. I think Tommy likes fresh meat, especially if it's somewhat innocent. SO, Maya was probably Quinn's offer to him and Rusty.

Also, in that regard, I think Quinn is quite similar to Tommy. She also likes the fresh meat. That's why she's interested in MC.
source.gif

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Also, even if Maya should be there. that has absolutely nothing with Sage. Sage didn't lie because Sage didn't talk with her.
again, if you would just read what it says in that screenshot, then you would realize Maya says "Sage told me", it's not really ambiguous at all. and it's not really about Maya being invited or whatever, Sage told her the HOTs had the night off, that's the lie since they were seen partying in their uniforms that night.

the fact that it was Sage makes it even more suspicious since Maya in Quinn's pledge. Sage is definitely up to something but what exactly :unsure:

Mar 14, 2018
Yes, ffs, I must be getting senile... You are right. But, it's not really a mystery. He probably asked Derek.
Hmm. I would hope so, but when does the first challenge happen? Is it after he's sorta shocked to hear Derek and Maya are related? Because he knew about her then, but not that they were siblings. :unsure:

I'm just hoping he broke in. Dont want him to have anything to do with Maya at all.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes