Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
It’s likely Josy is in an unhappy relationship. But what if she’s not? What if her partner is treating her right but she’s still cheating anyways because she’s more attracted to the MC.
josy is not so happy with her BF and it seems its forced by her parents
atm she is out of contact but am sure she we leave her house and go to the campus
wil be epic if the MC sees josy ad the campus

laliandra

May 2, 2019
now that 0.3 is nigh, do you guys have any choice you feel uncomfortable with or regret in your main save?
for me is agreeing to help Sage, i have a strong feeling that she will do something crazy to the supposed Chad's piece and i fear it's going to be Maya.
there's already the lie she told Maya about the DIKs party which is too random to be inconsequential.
thankfully i also did tell her to stick with Quinn and not to blindly trust Sage so she might be safe. i think that other one might be the deadly choice combination.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
now that 0.3 is nigh, do you guys have any choice you feel uncomfortable with or regret in your main save?
for me is agreeing to help Sage, i have a strong feeling that she will do something crazy to the supposed Chad's piece and i fear it's going to be Maya.
there's already the lie she told Maya about the DIKs party which is too random to be inconsequential.
thankfully i also did tell her to stick with Quinn and not to blindly trust Sage so she might be safe. i think that other one might be the deadly choice combination.
You can tell her to not blindly trust Quinn... Sage really hasn't had much interaction with Maya. And as an Ambassador of the Society of Sage; I regret nothing.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I'm about 99% sure he does most if not all the work by himself. Could be wrong though.
DPK wrote so many time ( i think also here in the thread , but for sure on Discord ) that he love to make his project in all his passages, renders , writing and coding ; he express often that he would be not able to work in a team probably because he really like to make all steps of his work and he feel the necessity to follow personally all project.
Of course he have a Proofreader ( you can read the name in the credit of the game ) , some Beta Testers that make all test for his game before the release ( not easy work tobe a beta tester for a game like Badik with so much different paths and routes ) and of course all admins and mods that help him in the Discord Channel.
But in general you can consider actually , the BaDik project , like a Self Made Work

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i also did tell her to stick with Quinn and not to blindly trust Sage so she might be safe. i think that other one might be the deadly choice combination.
You know what you are going to get with Quinn and after all, Maya can opt-out of this yeah Quinn thanks but no thanks I'll go find a proper job :p Sage has too many conflicts going on right now her obsession with this girl that Chad is banging can only bring bad news she might get so frustrated with it all and make rash choices and these choices could affect Maya in some way, do not trust the redhead again :unsure:

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Josy... banish NTR lovers
Does Not Compute.gif
do you guys have any choice you feel uncomfortable with or regret in your main save?
I stole money from Jill and didn't think anything of it until the end screen. I think it's gonna bite me in the ass but I want my first playthrough to be completely authentic :confused:
Little tabloid: There were 134 pages right before 0.2 landed. Aren't you the chatty bunch. Not me obviously :sneaky:
Ennoch to the whole thread:
You're A Talker.gif

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i have to disagree on this, i learned this the hard way...
yeah you would never expect them to cheat with the way you're treating them, but reality is often disappointing...
yeah, i didn't experience that myself (thank god) but from the story of my college form work...
he married the girl, put all his free time on her, run home from work early to cook her lunch, she went out with her friends, he didn't with his, he bought her stuff, take her to trips etc...
One day, he calls me and said he's going to take some time off from work...
he took like a week off, then returned to work and said to me she left me, she wants a divorce, the guy had a nervous breakdown...
They bought a house together and had a kid (1 year old)

he was 40 at the time, moved out of the house and returned back to his parents flat
later he found out that the guy she was fucking was like 23-24, still in college, and the dude moved in with her in the house they bought together, like WTF :D

so, moral of the story, that's a fucking lie my friend (y)

Mar 14, 2018
yeah, i didn't experience that myself (thank god) but from the story of my college form work...
he married the girl, put all his free time on her, run home from work early to cook her lunch, she went out with her friends, he didn't with his, he bought her stuff, take her to trips etc...
One day, he calls me and said he's going to take some time off from work...
he took like a week off, then returned to work and said to me she left me, she wants a divorce, the guy had a nervous breakdown...
They bought a house together and had a kid (1 year old)

he was 40 at the time, moved out of the house and returned back to his parents flat
later he found out that the guy she was fucking was like 23-24, still in college, and the dude moved in with her in the house they bought together, like WTF :D

so, moral of the story, that's a fucking lie my friend (y)
So Jade irl?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes