freca

Jun 15, 2017
Maya and Chad. Sure, what if, but I think it's a very long shot.

A lot of answers will be given soon. Only two days left of waiting.
It's not that far of a long shot. Given that we don't know who Chad's side piece is, and with Maya being reluctant to be with the MC. It's actually quite plausible.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Sage is not the mastermind. Clearly DPC is going to focus on Quinn and the mysterious man behind the scenes later.

Sage is no more than a figurehead with no real power.
Mytez Mormont Gwinb777 Fantabaldu name88 ladymaria2072

thank you for this as a reward you get images of the main girls and girls talked about the most just tell me in the future who is your favorite girl so i can properly reward you in the future

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
I wonder what they have been doing for the past four months anyway haven't the saves been reworked or something so we might have to start again so would be kind of silly oh and what route as well :p
The save thumbnails are the only thing getting screwed up. There's gonna be more saves per page I think and we're going to have to load and reload the save so that the thumbnail actually fits. I believe the bio's will also be messed up on a few characters since he reworked that system too but this entire thread is basically an encyclopedia for BaDIK so we'll be fine :p

As a side note, I think asking for a full save instead of playing through this game is a terrible idea. There's just simply a lot of variety per playthrough and I feel like it should be explored firsthand. It's one thing if someone lost a save but I feel like asking for a save here is like asking for a full save in Witcher and that means missing all the details :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes