Mar 14, 2018
You should have seen the reaction Sage gave mc when was drunk at bella house.. she was gonna invite mc for sexy night.. Damn alcohol.. :mad: Blueballed again.. :rolleyes:
That's the DIKs fault. They suck, they're all Diks.

MC should have the option to say no to some of the stunts they pull, like that forced drinking crap. But its a game, not real life etc etc etc.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Jesus Christ... alerts from this game thread... and I am 200 pages behind... time to get reading I guess... hopefully its not abut nail polish and make-up again... though I guess the alternative is people defending garbage Quinn...
Dont want to know if you skip several days.. damn alerts will go on a major loop.. We are nearing 1000 page now. :love:

It's always hymen.
Jill Hymen.. :love: :devilish:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah not sure why that actually is maybe these girls like the bad boy side of the MC more and I guess Maya would be the only one on chick route if she joins the Hot's
You’re right, and I know what some people are gonna say to my idea “every main LI is chick except for one, we don’t need anymore girls that like chick”
But in reality the Main LIs and the side girls in this game are almost in a separate category of each other, so I wouldn’t mind. Also like I said there is not a single HOT who likes Chicks and I feel like making this one ( probably the second or third most “slutty” looking HOT) a Chick route girl, would be interesting

Mar 14, 2018
You’re right, and I know what some people are gonna say to my idea “every main LI is chick except for one, we don’t need anymore girls that like chick”
But in reality the Main LIs and the side girls in this game are almost in a separate category of each other, so I wouldn’t mind. Also like I said there is not a single HOT who likes Chicks and I feel like making this one ( probably the second or third most “slutty” looking HOT) a Chick route girl, would be interesting
It'd be interesting if she were a rival of Quinn's. Another girl, perhaps more wild than Quinn herself with a soft side for kinder types.

It'd be cool if she was a lesbian so we could add a chick to the best bro list. Which...currently just has Derek and not everyone likes him...yet. :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Haven't read most of the past pages but...how many keyboard warriors did battle here? As in, how many people got all salty and started raging? Should I download this update, play it, buy popcorn then come back to this thread? :LOL:
There have been one or two individuals who have been on this thread being the keyboard warriors but they pretty much ended up getting shut down, in fact, it's been a while since I've seen them on this thread so I'd maybe expect a visit from those individuals over the next few days.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
It'd be cool if she was a lesbian so we could add a chick to the best bro list.
Normally I would be utterly opposed to this idea (because I want them all for myself :p) but since we have so many girls already, this would actually be a great idea
Not yet, but soon. Prepare the wall, shut the gate to the kingdoms.
It’s time for a History lesson Deishu
There are 6 nations
The Republic of Jill
The Kingdom of Maya
The followers of Bella
The Josy Dynasty
The Sage Society
The Quinn tyrants
That is the world as we know it, there is only one kingdom, and since you currrently reside there you would be wise to remember it :LOL:

Also I feel obligated to speak of something my spy master Vir has told me. He has heard rumblings of a man so fierce that he runs an entire nation by himself, this is not confirmed but I’ve heard that the nation is called....... The one man army of Jade. :eek:

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes