felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Without a choice to reject her it would just be bad writting after how ep8 ended and would make the whole choose ur girl, cause u actually want to commit, completly pointless.

I do believe that Zoey goes for the MC even if u choose a main girl and also some drama as result. But yes i do expect a option to clearly reject her, her being relavant for the story/friend is a different matter of course.
That whole drama in ep4 was the weakest part of the game so far, if u didn't have interest in Josy or Maya the whole thing was ridiculously bad, as such i do hope DPC isn't going to repeat the whole forced drama nonsense, if the player doesn't want Zoey.
How can you think that Zoey's issue closes in one chapter?

in a story where even very minor aspects have dragged on for chapters and chapters and so many of them have not yet closed.

MC may be able to tell Zoey who he is dating (I don't think he is hiding that from her, why should he?), but in no way will anything be definitively closed with her immediately.

a possible loophole could be that Zoey does not lay her cards out immediately but decides first to approach MC and only then (after 1 or 2 chapters) to propose, thus giving MC's (and to some extent the players') heads time to fill with doubt, and thus leaving this "threat" in the background

Reactions: SomboSteel

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
But you're talking at the end of Zoey's cycle, I meant now at her arrival

technically MC is committed to an LI (Others option aside and if nopn has been dumped by Jill), but I don't believe he will peremptorily bounce Zoey even if I see him

the face of someone who is sure of his feelings and will vindicate the relationship he has just established (with Jill and M&J there is still the risk that he will be rejected on the fly) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I didn't meant MC would preemptively up reject Zoey when she arrives.
I meant that if Zoey straight up throws herself at MC and tries to kiss him or something the first time they meet, I think he'll probably stop that specific action of hers if we're on a LI route. Then Zoey will start to ask questions and that's when the whole drama will begin.
I don't think he'll be super welcoming, just when he made up his mind about the girl he wants to be with, suddenly Zoey shows up and starts messing with his feelings? He won't react well.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I meant that if Zoey straight up throws herself at MC and tries to kiss him or something the first time they meet, I think he'll probably stop that specific action of hers if we're on a LI route. Then Zoey will start to ask questions and that's when the whole drama will begin.
I don't think he'll be super welcoming, just when he made up his mind about the girl he wants to be with, suddenly Zoey shows up and starts messing with his feelings? He won't react well.
that definitely

MC won't decide a damn thing, just like he hasn't decided almost anything so far (the trouple is not his idea, the fuckbuddy isn't either, it's Jill who invites him and she comes to him when she's ready etc.)

I don't think Zoey will have such a proactive attitude right away, she will approach MC and he will be confused but happy about it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Most of all, she went away with a few piercing and she came back as a living wall painting: anyone would be shocked.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Do people really think the MC, who thought he lost his best friend/first love, 'loved Josy at first sight when he saw her' after grieving, without knowing what grieving was (and while Josy isn't tattooed, she is similar to Zoey on a lot of points, being pretty much pure neutral), will simply push her aside like she's nothing when she comes back and tells him it was a big fucking Emma/Bert misunderstanding and that she comes back for him ?
Yes I do.

This is what happens in real life, mostly when you are young: a year is like a century when you are 20.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
that definitely

MC won't decide a damn thing, just like he hasn't decided almost anything so far (the trouple is not his idea, the fuckbuddy isn't either, it's Jill who invites him and she comes to him when she's ready etc.)

I don't think Zoey will have such a proactive attitude right away, she will approach MC and he will be confused but happy about it.
Hmm, I don't know about happy... Sasanid explained it well with the picture, as soon as MC spoke with Zoey again after who knows how many months, he was immediately thrown off his balance, just by speaking with her.

Now consider Zoey and MC's relationship, about how they always were together, kissing, fucking each other, just thinking about that will probably make MC uncomfortable when he first meets her, then, and as we saw at the end of the Interlude, she's expecting to return that. Even if she isn't very proactive right away, her and MC obviously have wildly different expectations and that'll cause a lot of tension for sure. (All this considering the scenario where MC chose a LI of course, I honestly haven't really thought about how things might go down in the Others route).

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yes I do.

This is what happens in real life, mostly when you are young: a year is like a century when you are 20.
I just don't think it'll be a possibility, not DPC style, first, and second, she was the MC of the Interlude.

You have the right to believe it, though, I may be totally wrong on that.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Hmm, I don't know about happy... Sasanid explained it well with the picture, as soon as MC spoke with Zoey again after who knows how many months, he was immediately thrown off his balance, just by speaking with her.

Now consider Zoey and MC's relationship, about how they always were together, kissing, fucking each other, just thinking about that will probably make MC uncomfortable when he first meets her, then, and as we saw at the end of the Interlude, she's expecting to return that. Even if she isn't very proactive right away, her and MC obviously have wildly different expectations and that'll cause a lot of tension for sure. (All this considering the scenario where MC chose a LI of course, I honestly haven't really thought about how things might go down in the Others route).
Just a technicality, but MC spoke with his father, she tried to call him but he changed his phone number.

Which is crazier, he's totally off, and he didn't speak to her directly.

Reactions: DarkKiller

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Just a technicality, but MC spoke with his father, she tried to call him but he changed his phone number.

Which is crazier, he's totally off, and he didn't speak to her directly.
You're right, thanks, I forgot, I haven't played the Interlude in a while so my dumb brain was playing tricks on me :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just don't think it'll be a possibility, not DPC style, first, and second, she was the MC of the Interlude.

You have the right to believe it, though, I may be totally wrong on that.
DPC style = a house is on fire, you can save one person ONLY and you have to choose between Zoey and Quinn.

See ya.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
DPC style = a house is on fire, you can save one person ONLY and you have to choose between Zoey and Quinn.

See ya.
Easy, i like Quinn but with the Drugs she hasn't really a future potential. Easy choice between them too who to safe. "IF another Fire happens." :ROFLMAO:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019

See ya.
After DPC said there wouldn't be a 'Leah' situation in BaDIK and having Zoey as the MC of the Interlude.

Sure.

The MC could also just kill himself, while we're at it.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
After DPC said there wouldn't be a 'Leah' situation in BaDIK and having Zoey as the MC of the Interlude.

Sure.

The MC could also just kill himself, while we're at it.

Just to have said it... I always had the gut feeling that the MC will die at the end of the game :D
The start of the game already gave me that vibe.... kinda like the movie "American Beauty"

When the protagonist starts to tell the story with lines like this : "Even if you lose your family or if your family loses you..."
and than... "As for now? Let me tell you what happened"

It is really like in these movies or books where the protagonist tells the story but its like a look back on his life which is now ending...

And i dont know... yeah BeingADik is completely different to Acting Lesson AND way more lighthearted and funny overall. DPC himself made it clear that this will not go THAT dark like AL... but... well... i dont trust him one bit ;)

Just a gut feeling... but in some years we maybe come back and my gut feeling was right about that :D

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Just to have said it... I always had the gut feeling that the MC will die at the end of the game :D
The start of the game already gave me that vibe.... kinda like the movie "American Beauty"

When the protagonist starts to tell the story with lines like this : "Even if you lose your family or if your family loses you..."
and than... "As for now? Let me tell you what happened"

It is really like in these movies or books where the protagonist tells the story but its like a look back on his life which is now ending...

And i dont know... yeah BeingADik is completely different to Acting Lesson AND way more lighthearted and funny overall. DPC himself made it clear that this will not go THAT dark like AL... but... well... i dont trust him one bit ;)

Just a gut feeling... but in some years we maybe come back and my gut feeling was right about that :D
To be honest with you, I hope it gets darker than it is right now, well-written drama that goes a crazy route, adds shock value and that's why games are remembered, and it's not like there's no characters in this game that can get in a lot of trouble, Sage with her parents (Mona coming back will hurt Stephen for sure) and Quinn misdoings, Quinn herself is self-explanatory and anyone meddling with her (like Riona), Bella has major 'skeletons in the closet' (or in her locked room, wouldn't surprise me one bit), Maya/Josy couple I just don't see going very far, Maya's crazy father will get her while Josy is enamored with the MC since day 1, and Jill, her family/inheritance/legacy will be put in jeopardy somehow... and like you said, the MC could be on the receiving end of any type of situations.

I replied that cause I just don't get the hate Zoey gets from some people, that's all.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes