BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Lately I've been more into redheads than usual. And for the first time ever I was struck by how unbelievably lovely Arieth is in this particular scene. But ONLY in this one time. No other is she looking really good in, usually average at best.

But this one... Holy shit. Something just clicks here.

screenshot0002.png

I went through the rest of the game pretty quickly yet never saw any other good one. Such a shame really.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Lately I've been more into redheads than usual. And for the first time ever I was struck by how unbelievably lovely Arieth is in this particular scene. But ONLY in this one time. No other is she looking really good in, usually average at best.

View attachment 1965799

I went through the rest of the game pretty quickly yet never saw any other good one. Such a shame really.
Never thought Arieth as cute or anything, she's a joke of a character kinda (a broken one, though), but yeah in this picture she is, she doesn't have her usual dumbass grin so it helps.

Besides Sage for the redheads, Mona, even though she doesn't have a lot of scenes, is pretty cute too.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

View attachment 1965799

She usually doesn't look this pretty, but she has a hot body. Check her in the pool scene in episode... Two, I think?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Guys how important is it using a walkthrough/mod in this game, will I regret not using it since he recommends us not to use it, e.g. Fucking up and going down wrong path only to find out waaay down the Road.
IMHO it's worth playing the game the first time without a walkthrough to see how you react to the various situations. That's the way DPC intended it, and sometimes the unexpected outcomes lead to surprisingly interesting results.

That said, assuming you like the game at all I also strongly recommend playing the game again with a walkthrough. Once you see how things work behind the scenes you'll have a much better sense for what makes the characters tick and why things happened the way they did. It makes it much clearly how DPC intended things to come across, which isn't always apparent if you go in blind.

Plus there's a lot content that's mutually exclusive or otherwise easy to miss, so multiple runs are strongly encouraged.

Yes, kinda. I know MC will probably second guess his feelings towards Zoey and the LI we chose at the end of EP8, Zoey will probably throw herself at MC with all her might; there'll be drama between Zoey and the LIs and between the LIs and MC himself, but in the end I'm expecting for us players to have the choice to stop Zoey's advances.
I agree, but choice to reject Zoey's advances will be in Episode 12. It's the three episodes between now and then that I'm dreading.

Do people really think the MC, who thought he lost his best friend/first love, 'loved Josy at first sight when he saw her' after grieving, without knowing what grieving was (and while Josy isn't tattooed, she is similar to Zoey on a lot of points, being pretty much pure neutral), will simply push her aside like she's nothing when she comes back and tells him it was a big fucking Emma/Bert misunderstanding and that she comes back for him ?
Prior to the crossroad I'd have said of course not. But DPC made a huge fucking deal about how the MC needed to follow his heart and commit to a girl (or stop leading the girls on if he wasn't ready to commit). It was poorly structured but it happened. The MC made his choice.

So yeah, I'm going to be ticked off if the MC curls up into a ball at the first sign of temptation. I get that Zoey was his first girlfriend, but that means she's the metric for judging a new relationship. If he's going to make a big song and dance about committing to a girl, he damn well ought to be at least as committed to said girl as he was to Zoey. Her subsequent return may be an unpleasant dilemma, but it really shouldn't be a difficult one.

Alas, I'm not placing any bets on it playing out that way. :(

that definitely

MC won't decide a damn thing, just like he hasn't decided almost anything so far (the trouple is not his idea, the fuckbuddy isn't either, it's Jill who invites him and she comes to him when she's ready etc.)

I don't think Zoey will have such a proactive attitude right away, she will approach MC and he will be confused but happy about it.
To be fair to the MC, he did actually propose the throuple (assuming we pick that choice). He specifically followed his heart and asked for something very unorthodox, so we should give him credit for that.

Of course in the time since then he's put exactly effort into defining how the throuple will work and is more concerned with being able to date around than he is with deepening his ties with Maya and Josy. He doesn't prioritize spending time with them, shows no interest in helping Maya earn money to solve her problem the slow and steady way, takes so long to react to the rift between Maya and Josy that they've already patched things up by the time he offers to let them spend the night in his room, and can't be bothered to mention it to them when he finally decides to take the throuple seriously.

So yeah, he may also be due a great deal of anti-credit, but he did at least do one thing right. :p

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Prior to the crossroad I'd have said of course not. But DPC made a huge fucking deal about how the MC needed to follow his heart and commit to a girl (or stop leading the girls on if he wasn't ready to commit). It was poorly structured but it happened. The MC made his choice.

So yeah, I'm going to be ticked off if the MC curls up into a ball at the first sign of temptation. I get that Zoey was his first girlfriend, but that means she's the metric for judging a new relationship. If he's going to make a big song and dance about committing to a girl, he damn well ought to be at least as committed to said girl as he was to Zoey. Her subsequent return may be an unpleasant dilemma, but it really shouldn't be a difficult one.

You will probably have the choice to cheat, and then face the consecuenes later on. Now comes the hard part of the game, keep those relationships until the end :KEK:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
If the temptations are girls like Zoey and the vixens, staying loyal will be a cakewalk compared to choosing who to date in the first place. Hence my concern.
I'm not sure, obviously, but I think it's not over yet for some LIs you've already rejected. There are some moments in a DIK path with Josy that hint something might happen in the future, even if you didn't choose the throuple in episode four. Maybe this is true for other LIs in the future too.

Reactions: dalli_x and Sasanid

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

Are exes not a thing in your universe? Just because you're no longer with someone doesn't mean there aren't internal conflicts about feelings toward them. It's not like exes getting back together is some rare phenomenon.

And it's not just about being a temptation, even if there's no intention for them to get back together they still have a significant personal relationship & history. Being with someone else now doesn't erase that.

I'd be ticked off if the MC didn't make a big song and dance about the return of his former best friend/girlfriend. Even more so if she goes on to confess she wants to have a romantic relationship with him.

The nature of the song & dance is the issue. Overblown histrionics like not talking to Maya & Josy for days would be poor. The MC contemplating his feelings for Zoey & how to respond to her would be fine.

I'd also say it's perfectly fine to give the player the option to reconsider his choice at Crossroads. I'd be somewhat surprised if that wasn't possible regardless of Zoey. We're only halfway through the game, two seasons of purely cementing your relationship with the chosen one(s) seems unlikely.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If the temptations are girls like Zoey and the vixens, staying loyal will be a cakewalk compared to choosing who to date in the first place. Hence my concern.
You forget who the developer is.
There is more drama here than in a mexican telenovela. I bet just for drama's sake the Protagonist will be put into a forced situation between the ex and the new girlfriend regardless of what are our choices before. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You forget who the developer is.
There is more drama here than in a mexican telenovela. I bet just for drama's sake the Protagonist will be put into a forced situation between the ex and the new girlfriend regardless of what are our choices before. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hey, if that means I wake up to find Zoey is going down on Josy or Maya, I'm cool with it, y'know? (though Nicole would be better)

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Hey, if that means I wake up to find Zoey is going down on Josy or Maya, I'm cool with it, y'know? (though Nicole would be better)
I dont think i want that but im not terribly adverse to it, would take a while to make sense though. I just want Zoey to tug on MCs heart. His posture and facial expression in that preview where they meet really makes me hopeful. Shake the MCs world up a little more, rock him to his core. Show us more!

View attachment 1860219

Reactions: Zareem

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair to the MC, he did actually propose the throuple (assuming we pick that choice). He specifically followed his heart and asked for something very unorthodox, so we should give him credit for that.

Of course in the time since then he's put exactly effort into defining how the throuple will work and is more concerned with being able to date around than he is with deepening his ties with Maya and Josy. He doesn't prioritize spending time with them, shows no interest in helping Maya earn money to solve her problem the slow and steady way, takes so long to react to the rift between Maya and Josy that they've already patched things up by the time he offers to let them spend the night in his room, and can't be bothered to mention it to them when he finally decides to take the throuple seriously.

So yeah, he may also be due a great deal of anti-credit, but he did at least do one thing right. :p
MC is not proposing anything, he is proposing to be more than friends, which means absolutely nothing. he and Josy in the trouple are exclusively passengers, if Maya had decided that they needed to dress up as oompa loompas to make it work they would have done so

you then have this prejudice against MC, I if I don't want to be forbidden to do something I don't ask if I can do it, it was enough for Maya to tell him that he had to stop dating other girls and MC would have screwed himself over, but precisely as I said before it is Maya who decides and Josy who looks at her astonished

Reactions: dalli_x and Sasanid

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
release date of ep 9
Today is Friday. Friday = DrPinkCake drops a message telling about game development latest news.

After that, someone will repost it here in a few minutes (!).

After that, a couple of great folks will post charts explaining where the development is going to, and making some fair predictions.

Last Friday predictions: optimistic release date - early or mid October; pessimistic release date - late October or early November.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 1965799

In most renders, she is terribly ugly. She has the dumbest smile, she has saggy tits, and in general, what is known about her from the DIKs is repulsive. How can you catch crabs in a 21st century fucking first world country?
But I understand that Arieth is just a comedic relief.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Are exes not a thing in your universe? Just because you're no longer with someone doesn't mean there aren't internal conflicts about feelings toward them. It's not like exes getting back together is some rare phenomenon.

And it's not just about being a temptation, even if there's no intention for them to get back together they still have a significant personal relationship & history. Being with someone else now doesn't erase that.

I'd be ticked off if the MC didn't make a big song and dance about the return of his former best friend/girlfriend. Even more so if she goes on to confess she wants to have a romantic relationship with him.

The nature of the song & dance is the issue. Overblown histrionics like not talking to Maya & Josy for days would be poor. The MC contemplating his feelings for Zoey & how to respond to her would be fine.

I'd also say it's perfectly fine to give the player the option to reconsider his choice at Crossroads. I'd be somewhat surprised if that wasn't possible regardless of Zoey. We're only halfway through the game, two seasons of purely cementing your relationship with the chosen one(s) seems unlikely.
Exes are a thing, but usually they'd only matter when either the new relationship has run into trouble, or the MC was obsessed with the ex all along. The relationship with the LI is newly minted, so you'd think this is when the MC would be least worried by an old flame. Meanwhile BaDIK has mentioned Zoey, but it's done nothing to suggest the MC was obsessed with her; rather the opposite given the notches he can rack up on his bedpost (and the emotional connections he can make while doing so).

I agree we'll revisit the Crossroads choice, but IMHO we need to see the relationship struggle on its own merits before a do-over will seem warranted. Zoey's splashy return seems poised to muddy that process and make it look like the MC was insincere when 'committing' to his LI at the Crossroads.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
MC is not proposing anything, he is proposing to be more than friends, which means absolutely nothing. he and Josy in the trouple are exclusively passengers, if Maya had decided that they needed to dress up as oompa loompas to make it work they would have done so

you then have this prejudice against MC, I if I don't want to be forbidden to do something I don't ask if I can do it, it was enough for Maya to tell him that he had to stop dating other girls and MC would have screwed himself over, but precisely as I said before it is Maya who decides and Josy who looks at her astonished
You bring something interesting, am trying right now another playthrough and wanted to focus mainly on that throuple, and tried to push Josy RP forward more than Maya's, I remember why I loved Maya at first, when she was alone and vulnerable, and didn't like Josy that much, thought she was a bit too carefree/careless. But the more I played, the more I found Maya, I don't know, overbearing, what I loved about her kinda vanished when Josy came back, did everything I could with her til the end, though, because Maya still do have some great scenes, but Josy literally pushed her aside for me, for the good reasons. Her development is something else in the last 2 episodes...

That's why I can't wait to see what's in store for that 'throuple' thing. I can't see it going on, Josy, when alone with the MC, is radiant, that Elena+JB discussion wasn't written out of nowhere, for Maya you have Jacob as the forever wingman who sees everything, but that's it. Suits Maya I guess as she's an introvert and secretive, but still.

I think they're still together, because Josy, who doesn't want to hurt others, manages to hurt herself on the way by not taking decisions (her anxiety, the way she tortures herself whenever she has a discussion with the MC, that discussion she has with him when sleeping in the mansion during Patrick visit, on a friendship path... she loves him, but can't because she doesn't want to hurt Maya), while for Maya it's the other way around, she doesn't want to be hurt again, but in the process she hurts those who cares around her, not in a selfish way, but because of the terror she lives not being able to be what she wants. But she also seem jealous and controlling...

They love each others, but I still think it's because they found themselves when they needed the most, Josy because she's caring and saw Maya in pain (and there's obviously physical attraction), and Maya because someone finally cared for her and gave her the attention she needed.

As much as I don't want to see them hurt, pretty sure they will be.

I know I 'fell in love' (to be taken with a grain of salt) with Josy in EP 7-8.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes