b0nd_oo3

Nov 2, 2020
Idea for thought. Where is B&R located? The game world has San Diego, Texas, and Australia. Geographically, it is identical to our world.
Several conclusions can be drawn:
1.At the end of the eighth episode, approximately the middle of October - we see that people began to dress warmer, the leaves on the trees turned yellow and fall. This is a temperate climate zone, so definitely not the southern states.
2. Zoey traveled to San Diego and back by train. I guess the distance isn't very far - who in their right mind would travel to the East Coast by train and not by plane? So the East Coast is crossed out.
3. The MC house is located next to the B&R - you can quickly get there by car.
In some scenes (Jade's invitation) you can see city lights and skyscrapers - well, this is definitely not Montana :LOL:
4. MC said that it is cold in winter, the wind blows through the cracks.
I think B&R is on northern-east from California. Probably Seattle or somewhere in Oregon, or Minnesota.
Ideas, theories?
The dev said he got inspired by Life is Strange so my guess is somewhere in Oregon.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The MC was thinking about Zoey. In EP6 he says to Sage when he was consoling her so he should have sought closure once but hadn't and it's too late for that now. That sounds more very Zoey.

That's what Zoey is for, so the MC (us players that is) can make a final decision regarding the Li's.
The MC say what the player choose, my MC said you move on and done. :p
Zoey was never as important to MC as now DPC force us to think she was. She didn't even had a single line in the only flashback she had , , her only purpose was simply show that MC has sex experience and he was not a total virgin :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Kellermann

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Maybe this is his full itinerary? California - Toronto. Yes, he's great this way. But you still don't know about the Moscow-Vladivostok train. It's 9300 km long and these crazy Russians live on a train for a week

In that case, Zoey is crazy. Even if the train is fast, it takes a long time. But climatically Pennsylvania is suitable. How did you find the information
For the news on TV, in 2014 was the last time I heard about them because they wanted to do a fundraiser and well they are DIK's :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The MC say what the player choose, my MC said you move on and done. :p
Zoey was never as important to MC as now DPC force us to think she was. She didn't even had a single line in the only flashback she had , , her only purpose was simply show that MC has sex experience and he was not a total virgin :ROFLMAO:.
You can choose what you want. However, I do think that a proper closing conversation adds value over a cheap text message.:rolleyes:

So from the flashback we learn that the MC wasn't sure if he felt love for Zoey or not. That's one thing the MC should clarify for himself, especially since he told Maya in EP2 that he doesn't know what love is.

If the MC doesn't know what love is, how can he be sure if he loves the chosen one Li or not. This is a question that the MC should ask himself.

The three words "I love you" are quickly said, but that does not mean so that the heart feels it.

Reactions: Sasanid
Jul 9, 2020
Idea for thought. Where is B&R located? The game world has San Diego, Texas, and Australia. Geographically, it is identical to our world.
1.At the end of the eighth episode, approximately the middle of October - we see that people began to dress warmer, the leaves on the trees turned yellow and fall. This is a temperate climate zone, so definitely not the southern states.
2. Zoey traveled to San Diego and back by train. I guess the distance isn't very far - who in their right mind would travel to the East Coast by train and not by plane? So the East Coast is crossed out.
In some scenes (Jade's invitation) you can see city lights and skyscrapers - well, this is definitely not Montana :LOL:
I think B&R is on northern-east from California. Probably Seattle or somewhere in Oregon, or Minnesota.
Ideas, theories?
The city scene with Jade has the Petronas Towers in the background so clearly the game takes place in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Swipper is missing. In Swipper there is a girl from NY and you can see the miles.
And I don't know why sometimes I think that girl is Lana because of her history of saying that she is fighting with her parents... another crazy theory
Swyper posts distance to where the user is. You're referring to Catrin. She's from New York, but she's not there now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: weird graphical corruption there, hope it's still readable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostanddamned

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Swyper posts distance to where the user is. You're referring to Catrin. She's from New York, but she's not there now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: weird graphical corruption there, hope it's still readable.
I want to see is Catrin foot, not her butt. Lana has a tattoo and that is the doubt I have o_O

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Lately I've been more into redheads than usual. And for the first time ever I was struck by how unbelievably lovely Arieth is in this particular scene. But ONLY in this one time. No other is she looking really good in, usually average at best.

But this one... Holy shit. Something just clicks here.

View attachment 1965799

I went through the rest of the game pretty quickly yet never saw any other good one. Such a shame really.

Yeah, she's pretty cute in that scene. Only one other shot of her ever did anything for me:

Smoking_Arieth.png

While her is not as attractive to me as a number of others used in BaDIK, it is still very nice and has a lot of potential.

Overall I'm a bit repulsed by Arieth's looks, but really enjoy her character. Still, I'm a bit bothered that she has intruded into my real life. Being South Louisiana born and raised, seafood has been a staple of my diet and also my favorite. But I can't see crabs on the menu now without thinking about her, and it makes nights out sometimes awkward:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

That's right, I said alligator. It's delicious in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Ideas, theories?

As per DPC in his :

Do you have an idea where in the world B&R is located and where characters lived before attending college?

The location is fictional, even though you can see license plates and signs from the east and west coast. As far as I can recall, I've only mentioned San Diego and New York in the game for Zoey (MCs old girlfriend) and Catrin (Swyper), but I have no intention of placing B&R on an actual map. Some gaps are best left to be filled by the player’s imagination.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I want to see is Catrin foot, not her butt. Lana has a tattoo and that is the doubt I have o_O
Unless she's drastically lying about her age, there is zero chance that it's Jill's sister. Don't try to fool me, I know Quentin Tarantino when I find him in the wild!

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

After last week's big report, I haven't got much to add this week.

I've been writing and working on static renders for a couple of tricky scenes with many characters in them. I'm closing in on 3000 renders, and it should be another day or two before I hit that milestone.

I'm currently working on the last free-roam event of the episode. I thought that it wouldn't be the biggest free-roam event of the episode, but comparing the writing to the current biggest one (>1000 renders), they are of similar size. Meaning I'm expecting ~1000 renders in this free-roam event as well, and I'm roughly 200 renders into it.

After I'm done with that event, I have other scenes here and there to make, including lewd scenes, but most of the remaining artwork lies within the free roam event I'm working on.

PC slaves are all rendering animations. 20 animations are in the queue, meaning 6 have been produced since last Friday. This speed is below standard speed because the animations are threesome animations and require a longer time to render.

Since I still have time before I need to make new animations for the render queue, I will continue with static renders next week. I've reached some parts of the episode that I'm particularly excited about creating.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

After last week's big report, I haven't got much to add this week.

I've been writing and working on static renders for a couple of tricky scenes with many characters in them. I'm closing in on 3000 renders, and it should be another day or two before I hit that milestone.

I'm currently working on the last free-roam event of the episode. I thought that it wouldn't be the biggest free-roam event of the episode, but comparing the writing to the current biggest one (>1000 renders), they are of similar size. Meaning I'm expecting ~1000 renders in this free-roam event as well, and I'm roughly 200 renders into it.

After I'm done with that event, I have other scenes here and there to make, including lewd scenes, but most of the remaining artwork lies within the free roam event I'm working on.

PC slaves are all rendering animations. 20 animations are in the queue, meaning 6 have been produced since last Friday. This speed is below standard speed because the animations are threesome animations and require a longer time to render.

Since I still have time before I need to make new animations for the render queue, I will continue with static renders next week. I've reached some parts of the episode that I'm particularly excited about creating.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
There seem to be a lot of threesomes in EP9. Josy and Maya is actually set. Sage is also not averse. Most of the other girls aren't either. :rolleyes:

Maybe the Jill and Isabella fans will get their money's worth. ;)

What if there is even a lesbian threesome on USB stick, which the MC finds in the black box, if he gets it on. After all, he has a TV in his room now. :unsure:

Well then I hope so that Josy, Maya and Zoey are to be seen on it, so that my his Throuple (group) can increase by factor Zoey. :love::cool:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This episode gonna be Massive. 2 Big free-roam with around 1000 render?! WOW
:eek:
And multiple threesome scenes! It does truly make the mind wonder. An M&J option is high on the hopeful list (finally), but who knows? Could be a JB/Elena surprise, could be a Quinn/Sage redux, or more Rio/Cammy if they decided they liked it enough at the last party.

So many options.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Heck Josy probably had the Crabs too. In EP5 Hangout of Josy and Maya we can learn so that Arieth teach Josy everything. In the quest during HOT's party we may see Josy's training dildo.:eek::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0003.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: myukimo

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
There are hidden decisions that are important to the Throuple and they all have to do with Elena.

EP7:
- The MC fucks Josy first.
- Then he fucks with Maya. But before that it is important for the MC to wish Josy a nice evening. Josy is supposed to be with Elena to learn more about Elena's relationship with John. Elena doesn't care who John fucks if she's there.
- At the HOT's party, the MC is supposed to promote Chad and Alex out of the HOT's house. But that doesn't work until the MC asks Elena about Chad. Who else is in the room then? Melanie and Sarah, but no other man.

EP8:
- The group could expand to 5 people , become a three-way relationship, or a relationship could develop between Josy and the MC, similar to Elena and John's relationship. It depends on the decision whether the MC fucks Maya or not and that he dances with Josy. But very importantly, the MC does the special shot with Elena. This makes really horny from EP9, because Elena is a nymphomaniac.
Not the first time we discuss about the MJ/MC throuple, but like the last times, I will still have to disagree about some things. All in good sport, don't worry ;)

Pretty sure that if you do something with one and you ignore the other, it may widen the rift, that's what I'll try to do in this 'save', I want to see if it's in DPC scenario, my main focus will be the surprise they prepared for him at the 'water park' with Derek. When on their path, on my first playthrough, tried to do it right with both, to even sides when I could (choose one on a decision, choose the other on the next, etc, these decisions ain't there for no reasons), and you enter the park holding Josy's waist and Maya's hand. I want to see if he implemented another render if you just hold Josy's waist or just Maya's hand. Probably a useless attempt in the end, but who knows, it's DPC after all, there's always hidden stuff everywhere, like the Zoey symbols you've pointed me for example (thanks for that !)

In what you said, I disagree about Elena being ok with JB fucking someone else if she's there, as we've only seen each other together, JB talked about Arieth but it was before they were together (I think, correct me if you know though).

But what I especially disagree is the implication Josy may 'fuck around'. I don't think she's like that. Sure, she cheated with the MC while she was with Maya, but I just don't see it with her, she isn't like Sage, for example, who probably wouldn't mind (even though, not sure if in a real relationship). As I don't see JB, who saw them together and both he and Elena probably suspect the MC and Josy have something going, try to fuck Josy. Even though they both are laid back, don't have inhibitions, and fuck everywhere, they are the 'model couple', they love each other, they don't need anybody else.

The exchange the MC has with Elena, JB, Tommy and Heather is, to me, revealing of that, Tommy doesn't give a fuck and fucks around, part of their unbalanced 'open relationship', Elena and JB though ? Furthest from that, that's why Elena mentions that even after first base the MC should make a decision, instead he will only hurt the others. Yeah, she's a nympho, but for JB, and vice versa. I could see JB having an MMF 3some with the MC though, instead of a MFF, especially after the aforementioned 'special shot'.

And, I see the 3-way relationship even less, because of all of that.

Like I said, I think we won't agree at all on what we envision, but I don't mind one bit, it's fun speculating. One thing is certain, if it happens your way, expect a 'Goddamn you were right !' kind of PM from me :LOL:

Reactions: dav3knight

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
If at least one of these threesomes won't be with Nicole and Lily i will hunting down DPC in Sweden
With Quinn, 2 of the most interesting 'others', for sure, wouldn't mind one bit. Nicole really likes the MC, and Lily, well she didn't ask the MC for 'protection' for fun, she's brewing something.

People seem to be forgetting the Vixens, too. They're not Episode 9's ad for no reasons.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes