lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
With Quinn, 2 of the most interesting 'others', for sure, wouldn't mind one bit. Nicole really likes the MC, and Lily, well she didn't ask the MC for 'protection' for fun, she's brewing something.

People seem to be forgetting the Vixens, too. They're not Episode 9's ad for no reasons.
Both Nicole and Lily like MC. They definitely that know that MC is fucking both (Nicole even get Mc's number asking to Lily). And they are good friends. There is simply NO reason for this threesome doesn't happen.

The Vixens are safe. We will definitely have some lewd content with them.

Reactions: shazba and Sasanid

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
10MoreWeeks!

• Renders should be now around 2950 (+250) with 185 (+6) animations confirmed, DPC didn't pose new ones.
    • Renders Progress: 67% > 73% | Animations Progress: 60% > 62%
    • Renders/Days ratio finally catch up with the EP8 as the recent focus on them.
  • Historically, we should have 3 more Preview and 5 more Rooster before release.
  • Release Estimate: 32 weeks - 34 weeks. Mid to End October.
1659714739798.png
Renders ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ 73% ___________________________ Animations ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ 62%
EP​
Renders​
Animations​
Music*
Size (GB)​
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/D
A/D
sA/D
EP1130151 (3:29)≈1.1
07 Feb 2019​
— days
—​
—​
—​
—​
EP21709 (+31%)77 (3:36) (+26)≈2.3 (+1.2)
04 May 2019​
087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
22.1​
19.6​
EP32289 (+34%)99 (4:42) (+22)≈4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug 2019​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
24.5​
0.94​
EP42532 (+11%)134 (7:57) (+35)≈6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan 2020​
148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
3.22​
EP52456 (-3%)157 (8:35) (+23)17 (3.4K$)≈8.0 (+1.9)
29 May 2020​
141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
1.11​
3.65​
EP63336 (+35%)162 (8:33) (+5)24 (4.8K$)≈11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov 2020​
169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
22.8​
19.7​
0.96​
3.04​
EP73723 (+12%)250 (18:14) (+88)18 (3.6K$)≈14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr 2021​
162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP84158 (+12%)358 (26:21) (+108)34 (6.8K$)≈19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov 2021​
211 (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
19.7​
EPI79436 (4:36)19 (3.8K$)≈2.6 (new)
4 Mar 2022​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9≈2950
Target ≈4000
185 (205)
Target ≈300
13 (2.5K$)
in development
147 (5 months, 1 day |≈22 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 3 years, 5 months, 29 day (42 months / 182 weeks / 1,275 days / 30,600 hours)
* 199$ Premium Licensed Music ; Total: 22,288$ — Ratio values exclude EPI ; Ratio: (Renders/Days + SecondsAnimations/Days) [Average: 24.0 ; Last Two: 28.5 (+19%)]
Renders/Days [Average: 19.8 ; Last Two: 21.3 (+8%)] — Animations/Days [Average: 1.15 ; Last Two: 1.62 (+41%)] — SecondsAnimations/Days [Average: 4.19 ; Last Two: 7.12 (+69%)]

(y) Thumb up to well made Casiope DIK Walkthrough.
(y) Thumb up to AchedCroissant EP9 Preview collection.

Last edited:

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
on the side note,
is it me or does it occur to everyone.
that no matter when you reject jade she will always end up pissed off and jealous, even if you do that at the first possible choice?

Somehow it give's me creep thinking back to dpc previous installment...
that jade is the bad one...

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
DPC style = a house is on fire, you can save one person ONLY and you have to choose between Zoey and Quinn.

See ya.
That's only half his style, the other one is

DPC style = a house is on fire, youn only have one potion of gas to pour and you have to choose between Dawe and Tybalt. :sneaky:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If Josy had crabs MC and Maya would likely too, Josy don't need dildo training at all she already skilled:devilish::devilish:
When does Josy mention that Maya should use the dildo differently? In EP6, when do we learn that Arieth wants to teach Josy everything? In EP5. What other special feature is there in EP6? On Maya's calendar, the year is 2020 and not 2017 as usual.

When the MC fucks Josy for the first time in EP7, Josy has applied a cream that runs off easily due to the sperm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I think the decision for this is in the hangout of Josy and Maya. Does the MC look at Maya's list or does he ask Josy about Arieth. Does the MC look at the list, will it be a sunscreen that Josy puts on while she plays tennis with Tybalt. Yes, she is playing tennis with Tybalt. She is the Mayan list selection of the beard for Tybalt and his gay friend will be either Rich or Trend. Josy and Tybalt know each other a little closer, which is confirmed in two clues. Also, Josy warns the MC in EP8 to keep his hands off him after he catches Chad and Troy. She also explains to the MC what a beard agreement is. Also, in EP7, we see that Tybalt is training wrong and has a small dick, which could indicate that he is also using illegal drugs. Where do you think he gets them from? From Chad, who is his sister's boyfriend. Maybe Chad and Tybalt even fucked each other. Is that what Melanie and Sarah are still hiding?

But when the MC asks about Arieth, the black dildo on Arieth's wall comes into play. When the MC fucks Josy in EP5, Josy says she is freshly shaved. During the sex itself, we learn that Josy has never done a titty or ass fuck before. So she has no other experience with men either, only with big dildos. Crab Stick.

Somehow the choice in EP5 sucks because both options can cause weird drama.

Reactions: dav3knight

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

After last week's big report, I haven't got much to add this week.

I've been writing and working on static renders for a couple of tricky scenes with many characters in them. I'm closing in on 3000 renders, and it should be another day or two before I hit that milestone.

I'm currently working on the last free-roam event of the episode. I thought that it wouldn't be the biggest free-roam event of the episode, but comparing the writing to the current biggest one (>1000 renders), they are of similar size. Meaning I'm expecting ~1000 renders in this free-roam event as well, and I'm roughly 200 renders into it.

After I'm done with that event, I have other scenes here and there to make, including lewd scenes, but most of the remaining artwork lies within the free roam event I'm working on.

PC slaves are all rendering animations. 20 animations are in the queue, meaning 6 have been produced since last Friday. This speed is below standard speed because the animations are threesome animations and require a longer time to render.

Since I still have time before I need to make new animations for the render queue, I will continue with static renders next week. I've reached some parts of the episode that I'm particularly excited about creating.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Finally, now we have answer why animations are made so slow?
dalli_x was right, the number of animations done means nothing, as well as their production speed. It all depends on the size of the animation. Threesomes take up more space, are heavier, more complex and take longer to produce. If the last animations are light, then their speed will increase. Moreover, it looks like the DPC will finish static renders earlier in this cycle. This means that it will free up production capacity in September and it will grow even more (assumption).
I still believe in October.

The location at B&R is still a mystery. The "fictional location" (according to the DPC) is New York, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Seattle, Wisconsin and even Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. :LOL:

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
on the side note,
is it me or does it occur to everyone.
that no matter when you reject jade she will always end up pissed off and jealous, even if you do that at the first possible choice?

Somehow it give's me creep thinking back to dpc previous installment...
that jade is the bad one...
Its pretty obvious to me that Jade is not a nice woman.

This doesnt mean that she is "bad" though.

If you pursue her, later on there will be the Sex-vid which Stephen Burke is watching. And if i remember correctly, it isnt the one the MC was recording with his phone, its another camera installed in the room... it wouldnt surprise me if Jade knows about that camera.

But nevermind, it doesnt matter if you pursue Jade or not... the outcome will be the same for Maya/Sage/Josy/MC, if i learned one thing about the game, we dont have any real influence on the plot (yet). Only the "reactions" of the people are different. So yeah, maybe it will make a little difference how the scene at the Burkes will play out if you was with Jade or rejected her, but overall, the outcome will be the same... and iam pretty sure, Jade will have the reins in hand here.

If this will be good or bad for Maya... we will see... but yeah, the foreshadowing is not good.

We know that Stephen Burke gives sholarships out for sex. Mona refused, Monas sholarship was erased and she is gone. Quinn, Rio and camilla are in. Sarah and Melanie maybe too (not so sure about that, maybe they are just fucking a little for money). Quinn is the one running the show for Burke. Sage knows shit about that, and yeah she doesnt know anything important... Sage to me is a very very weak president... it sure needs very poor eyes to not notice what Quinn is doing with all the girls.
And the MC doesnt know that either... he knows of the "restaurant" of course, but to the MC its pretty much just money for sex, not some big thing with Burke included, we know more than the MC so far. That he doesnt adress this with Sage is a big upfuck for me... even more so at the end of EP8 when the mc starts a serious relationship with her. My oh my... open your fucking mouth and talk about issues.

Jades role in all this remains to be seen. She knows that Stephen is fucking students... does she know that he is giving sholarships for that too? Dont think so...

Is she using the MC to get back at Stephen? For sure, and thats why i think that she is absolutley aware of the camera, maybe installed it herself to make the vid.

So many times it was questioned why the MC freaked so out at the end with "fuck fuck fuck fuck..." if you not pursue Jade, whats the big deal? Well come on, even the not fully aware MC knows, the Burkes mean bad business... Tybalt alone is a porblem big enough to freak out... seaking out for help from Tybalts family... yeah... thats a damn "fuck" in the making. Jade here or there. There is know way this will go smooth and Maya is happy without any problems... the MC is imediatly aware of that when he sees the pictures of course its a pretty damn big "fuck"

And yeah, Jade is a psycho to me too... and how she treats Tybalt... ugh... we have the option to call her mommy during sex... wouldnt surprise me if she will ask the MC sometime in the future if she can call him tybalt oO

either way, Jade is not a nice person, and a psycho too and she knows some things at least, which she hides but could destroy Stephen with it. Maybe she doesnt do it cause of Tybalt (would have consequences for him too obviously) or yeah... her role in all of this might be bigger than we know.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It eluded my attention for a long time and I do not understand how I was blind. Fuck.... Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck....... Fuck
Look at the waiter's eyes. They're completely black, and it's a sinister smile.
There are few goblins, crabs, vampires in the game... And now there is also a demon.
Снимок.JPG

The MC needs a task force of inquisitors, or at least silver. A full-fledged brood of monsters of all kinds in the game.:rolleyes:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
It eluded my attention for a long time and I do not understand how I was blind. Fuck.... Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck....... Fuck
There are few goblins, crabs, vampires in the game... And now there is also a demon.
View attachment 1966953

The MC needs a task force of inquisitors, or at least silver. A full-fledged brood of monsters of all kinds in the game.:rolleyes:
Or he could simply throw Sally at them, works everytime !

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1966953

With its ash stake, it should be quite safe....

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This has nothing to do with lighting and a dark room.
It does matter in the in sex scene 1 for EP7 because of the way the light hits the sweat on Josy. I don't know what the sweater pic's have to do with Josy using some kind of cream she got from a brainless slut:ROFLMAO:
josysweat.png
Case and point Josy is clearly sweating and look at how the light hits it

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The spanking part she might even enjoy. DPC not using that as an exposé that she is, in fact, a masochist? I don't think so.
Sally, to me, is kind of 'tongue-in-cheek' character, not a joke like Arieth/Dawe, but more like the kinky intellectual with a near loli body. But yeah, she may be a masochist too, or at the very least very kinky, and absolutely frustrated with Magnar who doesn't seem to care about going physical with her.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It does matter in the in sex scene 1 for EP7 because of the way the light hits the sweat on Josy. I don't know what the sweater pic's have to do with Josy using some kind of cream she got from a brainless slut:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1967026
Case and point Josy is clearly sweating and look at how the light hits it
She's got an oily sunscreen, that's all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes