sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Man, today I decided I want a playthrough where MC is not a manwhore and can get together with Zoey again without any drama. So I made a new playthrough, trying not to fuck any girl, but being nice to all of them. It is surprisingly hard to play this game without "accidentally" boinking one of these ridiculously sexy specimens. At the HOT party I had to turn down 3 of them asking if I wanna fuck. Feels weird to play the game like this.

It's also that during this Pt I finally realized what the story is with Melanie/Sarah and Sage. I think the 2 sluts knew Chad long before, and also knew he's gay. They possibly played a role in setting up Sage as his beard. That's why they feel guilty about the whole thing. And that also means, that if you tell Sage about it she will eventually figure it out, which will be bad for Melanie and Sarah. That's drama for future episodes waiting to be played out.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
We all knew last week's numerical bonanza was too good to last, but we actually got more than I was expecting this week. We know DPC completed 6 animations, and he was even kind enough clarify these were unusually slow to render. We didn't get a static render count, but we're told it should exceed 3000 in the next day or two. That means he will have completed at least 306 renders in 8 or 9 days, which suggests a minimum render rate on the order of 34-38 statics per day. So he should be somewhere in the vicinity of 2947 statics right now. If we plug those numbers back into the Bat computer, DPC's average output over the last week was around 252 statics and 6 animations. Overall he's currently averaging ~134 statics and 8.4 animations per week since the Interlude released. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The charts are pretty consistent with last week. On the static front, the news is slightly rosier; the uptick is slight, but DPC is rendering them a bit faster than his previous above-overall-average pace. Of course they weren't the bottleneck and on the animation front the render rate actually got a bit worse. In theory that slow down is only temporary, but we don't know how many of the remaining animations might be sexy threesomes, so it's hard to say how temporary it will prove. And even if the animation rate doubled to 12/week starting now, it would still take until mid-October before DPC hit the ~300 animations he's expecting to end up with.

To me that suggests we're still looking at a likely November release - early or late depending on just how how extensively the MC will bang two girls at once (so I'll be doubly disappointed if one of them turns out to be Madame!). If DPC keeps giving us numbers we can see how the situation improves as we approach the fall. If he goes back to non-quantitative updates, we'll just have to plan for a long delay and hope we get a pleasant surprise.
You ever think it's when he doesn't give a lot of numbers it's because he's definitely thinking it's going to be later than Halloween?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Thank you, so... yeah this is odd, the vid was on the laptop AFTER the Cathy cluck.

Hm dont know if Nick or vinny are able to do that after the cathy cluck, because Rusty did secure the laptop after that, this shows a different side to all that (bugs me a little that i missed that, cause.. man i made so many playthroughs, but maybe i just did forget that after such a long time). Imagine Rusty was the one delivering it to Burke, even Tommy would be tough, cause... okay he is an asshole, but undermining the DIKs? Uff...

Well, we have to wait until DPC will show us how the Vid got in the hands of Burke...

and yeah i dont think Jade knows oft that... so she might be unaware about how deep Stephen Burke is involved in everything regarding the frats and sorority and the sex against sholarship...

But... we will have to wait a long long time until this unfolds... maybe until Season 4.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well... i played many VNs here, the DIK house (at least from the outside) is pretty much in every third VN to be seen... so the outfits of the MC, the dorm room furnitures, many other outfits and jewelry or the inside of the classrooms and college overall... and yeah the prep house i have seen many times too, in and outside. DPC is doing many things from the scratch, but most things are just like that in DAZ3d, but thats fine by me... doesnt bother me one bit.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Man, today I decided I want a playthrough where MC is not a manwhore and can get together with Zoey again without any drama. So I made a new playthrough, trying not to fuck any girl, but being nice to all of them. It is surprisingly hard to play this game without "accidentally" boinking one of these ridiculously sexy specimens. At the HOT party I had to turn down 3 of them asking if I wanna fuck. Feels weird to play the game like this.

It's also that during this Pt I finally realized what the story is with Melanie/Sarah and Sage. I think the 2 sluts knew Chad long before, and also knew he's gay. They possibly played a role in setting up Sage as his beard. That's why they feel guilty about the whole thing. And that also means, that if you tell Sage about it she will eventually figure it out, which will be bad for Melanie and Sarah. That's drama for future episodes waiting to be played out.
So that my save from Zoey is not so short I will play with this first RioCammyNicoleLilyZoey.jpg

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Idea for thought. Where is B&R located? The game world has San Diego, Texas, and Australia. Geographically, it is identical to our world.
Several conclusions can be drawn:
1.At the end of the eighth episode, approximately the middle of October - we see that people began to dress warmer, the leaves on the trees turned yellow and fall. This is a temperate climate zone, so definitely not the southern states.
2. Zoey traveled to San Diego and back by train. I guess the distance isn't very far - who in their right mind would travel to the East Coast by train and not by plane? So the East Coast is crossed out.
3. The MC house is located next to the B&R - you can quickly get there by car.
In some scenes (Jade's invitation) you can see city lights and skyscrapers - well, this is definitely not Montana :LOL:
4. MC said that it is cold in winter, the wind blows through the cracks.
I think B&R is on northern-east from California. Probably Seattle or somewhere in Oregon, or Minnesota.
Ideas, theories?
I don't think B&R is meant to be in any specific location, it's just generally 'in America." If I had to guess I'd say it's somewhere in the mid-west since it's implied to be a good distance from both New York and San Diego, there are no mountains in sight, and no one has made any reference to a coastline nearby.

So many times it was questioned why the MC freaked so out at the end with "fuck fuck fuck fuck..." if you not pursue Jade, whats the big deal? Well come on, even the not fully aware MC knows, the Burkes mean bad business... Tybalt alone is a porblem big enough to freak out... seaking out for help from Tybalts family... yeah... thats a damn "fuck" in the making. Jade here or there. There is know way this will go smooth and Maya is happy without any problems... the MC is imediatly aware of that when he sees the pictures of course its a pretty damn big "fuck"
Absolutely no one in the game had ever given the slightest fuck about Tybalt (literal or metaphorical) other than Tybalt himself. I don't see why the MC should suddenly be terrified of him at the end of Episode 8. He certainly wasn't worried about what might happen to Jill when she defied Tybalt's ultimatum in the bluntest manner possible. Why would he be worried what Tybie could about Maya in this far more tangential case?

You ever think it's when he doesn't give a lot of numbers it's because he's definitely thinking it's going to be later than Halloween?
No, at least not directly. DPC has been omitting the numbers long before even he could be certain how long the episode would take to finish. Hell, he started getting vague back towards the end of Episode 7's development.

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I've been writing and working on static renders for a couple of tricky scenes with many characters in them. I'm closing in on 3000 renders, and it should be another day or two before I hit that milestone.
I've nearly lost all interest in BaD but I still have to admire DPC's insane work ethic nonetheless.

I don't understand how he hasn't burned out yet when he has consistently put every other AVN dev to shame in raw output for years with no delays nor controversies.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
honestly it's nice to play these games with every path on 1 playthrough, but i always love playing it back and only doing 1 girl in a playthrough, and by that i mean only 1 girl. Baically every choice is points for that character and less points with character. Like in the maya or jose one i would sleep with them individually each time.

Reactions: allanl9020142

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
nicole? oh yes. cami? ABSOLUTELY. zoey? I'll reserve judgement until I play an episode where we (as fuckface) have some real interaction with her
but I'll never be weeaboo or pedo enough to even remotely like riona or lily :sick:
Dude. I'm all in for the weeb hate train, but there's nothing weeb about Riona, she's simply got some Asian traits. She's the other slice of bread for the MC meat sandwich with Camila, you gotta appreciate the whole package.

But perhaps I look at his lineup with the old man's perspective. Would I sire progency with Cam? Oh yes. Rio? Yup! Nicole? Why not? Her kid needs a sibling. But definitely not with Zoey or Lily, and I think Zoey's awesome. I just don't think she's procreation-level awesomeness. And Lily just wants to use her body to get what she wants (popularity and money), and she'll use the MC to get said things, she's said so herself. I don't care how good she takes the dick, she's not an emotional investment worth having.

But purely as a side girl you DGAF about? Okay, sure!

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Dude. I'm all in for the weeb hate train, but there's nothing weeb about Riona, she's simply got some Asian traits. She's the other slice of bread for the MC meat sandwich with Camila, you gotta appreciate the whole package.

But perhaps I look at his lineup with the old man's perspective. Would I sire progency with Cam? Oh yes. Rio? Yup! Nicole? Why not? Her kid needs a sibling. But definitely not with Zoey or Lily, and I think Zoey's awesome. I just don't think she's procreation-level awesomeness. And Lily just wants to use her body to get what she wants (popularity and money), and she'll use the MC to get said things, she's said so herself. I don't care how good she takes the dick, she's not an emotional investment worth having.

But purely as a side girl you DGAF about? Okay, sure!
not sure I'd call it a "hate train", in fact, as far as asian characters in AVNs go, other than her face, I wouldn't even call her a tipical weeb eye candy. maybe it was an unnecessary use of the term :unsure:
I just don't find her attractive at all. mona was hotter. even ashley is. and both are at meh level of hot compared to other chicks in this game. ok, maybe I'm not giving mona enough credit, mona is hot IMO. I may toss a lot of shit for her goblin/racoon face, but I even find jill a fuckton hotter than riona.
from the same old-fart-would-couple-with perspective, it's either nicole or a grown up cammy, past the entire having-to-do-shit-for-college tuition

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I just don't find her attractive at all. mona was hotter. even ashley is. and both are at meh level of hot compared to other chicks in this game. ok, maybe I'm not giving mona enough credit, mona is hot IMO. I may toss a lot of shit for her goblin/racoon face, but I even find jill a fuckton hotter than riona.
I think we'll just have to accept that we have vastly different tastes in some women. I didn't care for Mona at all. I thought she was fun, but I don't really find her or Ashley attractive. The first (and mostly last) time I thought Jill looked good was the day after MC crashes at her place, and she's wearing those high boots and the white dress. That was stellar, but most of the time I just can't look at her and see anything pleasant.

Jill's mom, on the other hand..

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I think we'll just have to accept that we have vastly different tastes in some women. I didn't care for Mona at all. I thought she was fun, but I don't really find her or Ashley attractive. The first (and mostly last) time I thought Jill looked good was the day after MC crashes at her place, and she's wearing those high boots and the white dress. That was stellar, but most of the time I just can't look at her and see anything pleasant.

Jill's mom, on the other hand..
I agree for ashley. I mentioned her to emphasize how much I don't find riona attractive at all. but I do find mona hot.
and jill is always looking terrible. but again, compared to riona - gee whiz, what a pretty gal!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes