Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Sally, to me, is kind of 'tongue-in-cheek' character, not a joke like Arieth/Dawe, but more like the kinky intellectual with a near loli body. But yeah, she may be a masochist too, or at the very least very kinky, and absolutely frustrated with Magnar who doesn't seem to care about going physical with her.
Maybe Sally has a BDSM set in her closet? We'll see
Why do you got to do me like this? I got to go take a cold shower.:Kappa: :LOL:

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If you pursue her, later on there will be the Sex-vid which Stephen Burke is watching. And if i remember correctly, it isnt the one the MC was recording with his phone, its another camera installed in the room... it wouldnt surprise me if Jade knows about that camera.
I believe you are mistaken about the video. Burke never gets the video unless you tell/show Derek you banged Jade, which gets your video added to the DIK's laptop collection. As demonstrated earlier, the laptop is not secured adequately. They have a mole.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I believe you are mistaken about the video. Burke never gets the video unless you tell/show Derek you banged Jade, which gets your video added to the DIK's laptop collection. As demonstrated earlier, the laptop is not secured adequately. They have a mole.
The laptop being found in the old library, and seeing someone lurking behind the tarp later when the MC is sleeping, wonder if it's Vinny who's taking liberties around the mansion, would fit with the whole HOTs prostitution/drugs/Burkes thing going on.

Reactions: AleksaZec1

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It does matter in the in sex scene 1 for EP7 because of the way the light hits the sweat on Josy. I don't know what the sweater pic's have to do with Josy using some kind of cream she got from a brainless slut:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1967026
Case and point Josy is clearly sweating and look at how the light hits it
Yes, Josy is sweating. Nevertheless, her skin tone is much lighter than later. Sweating does not make the skin darker, but rather lighter, because the little light would be reflected even more.

In my example, the sweater makes it clear that Josy has two faces. These two images are one and the same scene with two different Josys. One lighter Josy and one darker Josy. Ergo, it was decided that we see either the lighter Josy or the darker Josy.

The same thing happens in the whole sex scene of EP7 that you show us. The MC can fuck Josy whether he is in the throuple relationship or not. Ergo, the decision of EP4 is important because the MC either fucks the Josy from the friendship path or the one from the throuple. Since there is one and the same scene for both paths, DPC took the trouble to give us some clues. That we can have Josy in two different paths and alternate between the light and dark Josy during the sex scene.

To make it more understandable for you, here are two more pictures. Picture 1 shows a normal light Josy and picture 2 shows us an artificially tanned Josy. Now I don't want to start talking about exposure, sweating or anything like that, because Josy's legs are right next to each other and exposed to the same light coming from above, as you can see from the reflections of the legs. So there would be approximately the same shadow as well.

DPC has left itself or us a clue as to what game decisions can do when it comes to relationships.

Light Josy = group of three
Dark Josy = solo or friendship path.

And these two different paths also have different effects, which could result in a Crabs infested Josy because the MC is only friends with her and thus there is then no NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Just to have said it... I always had the gut feeling that the MC will die at the end of the game :D
The start of the game already gave me that vibe.... kinda like the movie "American Beauty"

When the protagonist starts to tell the story with lines like this : "Even if you lose your family or if your family loses you..."
and than... "As for now? Let me tell you what happened"

It is really like in these movies or books where the protagonist tells the story but its like a look back on his life which is now ending...

And i dont know... yeah BeingADik is completely different to Acting Lesson AND way more lighthearted and funny overall. DPC himself made it clear that this will not go THAT dark like AL... but... well... i dont trust him one bit ;)

Just a gut feeling... but in some years we maybe come back and my gut feeling was right about that :D
Just to add to this, currently replaying and got to Ep3 scene with Bella...

"At the time I couldn't understand Bella.
The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong.
I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman.
I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband...
...which, of course, is a very big deal.
But if I had known the real reasons to her tears...
...and to her persona...
I wouldn't have kissed her that night.
I would have called for help."

Never really paid attention to all of that, to be honest.

But yeah, it's clearly in the past.

(and now Bella scares me even more)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sally, to me, is kind of 'tongue-in-cheek' character, not a joke like Arieth/Dawe, but more like the kinky intellectual with a near loli body. But yeah, she may be a masochist too, or at the very least very kinky, and absolutely frustrated with Magnar who doesn't seem to care about going physical with her.
The Arieth/Dawe stuff always makes me laugh. I saw someone post in the past that Dawe is actually the name of a 3D artist who is a friend/supporter of DPC and is the person who created Arieth model and allowed DPC to use her in game. If all of that is true then damn. What does DPC do to return the favour? He creates an annoying, stupid, small penised, closet homosexual Dawe who is getting cucked by almost every dude at B&R and makes the artist's beloved 3D creation, Arieth, an imbecilic whore with one of the nastiest STIs. If this is how DPC treats friends, what does he do to enemies (who share his renders and 'hurt his business' :oops: )? That shit is cold-blooded. Funny as hell but cold-blooded. :giggle:

I'm just surprised DPC hasn't had Dawe's mom (got to be the gym receptionist) spread her legs for the MC yet to really twist the knife into his "friend."

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
ok have to play that again... if its the same camera angle like on the phone, than its obviously the same vid. But i think the angle of the vid that Stephen watches is way higher and not possible to do with the phone in hand. But yeah, i will replay that...

For the mole... i always thaught it was one of the DIKs or an ex-DIK with the cathy cluck. So yeah, Vinny is a good guess here, or i would go with Nick, they were maggot brothers and so on... and of course its no coincidence that the laptop was in the library. My bet? Nick left it there for vinny, nick saw the cluck, wanted to return the laptop before anyone else found it, but wasnt fast enough cause Rusty got it before him... and thats why nick was in the library as the MC walked in. But learing from the game so far... its maybe TOO obvious ;)

Regarding the sex-vid, the timing doesnt fit... the cathy cluck was in episode 4, BEFORE the sex with Jade, after the cluck Rusty secured the laptop, and no DIK besides MC, Tommy and Rusty have access anymore to the overall DIK files and dont know the password for the files... (and please, dont say anything about hacking ect... the game will not go that deep that there is anyone able to hack the files) The DIKs now can only see their personal files... Only Rusty, Tommy and MC can see more... so if somebody has given the video to Burke... it has to be either tommy or Rusty, and nah i dont think so.

Well nothing is for sure... we have to wait until its revealed what happened...

Either way, the sex-video will not be that important, cause its a variable thing in the game... events that will influence the mainplots will not be a variable thing, cause this would be way too much branching ahead.

Reactions: AleksaZec1

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yes, Josy is sweating. Nevertheless, her skin tone is much lighter than later. Sweating does not make the skin darker, but rather lighter, because the little light would be reflected even more.

In my example, the sweater makes it clear that Josy has two faces. These two images are one and the same scene with two different Josys. One lighter Josy and one darker Josy. Ergo, it was decided that we see either the lighter Josy or the darker Josy.

The same thing happens in the whole sex scene of EP7 that you show us. The MC can fuck Josy whether he is in the throuple relationship or not. Ergo, the decision of EP4 is important because the MC either fucks the Josy from the friendship path or the one from the throuple. Since there is one and the same scene for both paths, DPC took the trouble to give us some clues. That we can have Josy in two different paths and alternate between the light and dark Josy during the sex scene.

To make it more understandable for you, here are two more pictures. Picture 1 shows a normal light Josy and picture 2 shows us an artificially tanned Josy. Now I don't want to start talking about exposure, sweating or anything like that, because Josy's legs are right next to each other and exposed to the same light coming from above, as you can see from the reflections of the legs. So there would be approximately the same shadow as well.

DPC has left itself or us a clue as to what game decisions can do when it comes to relationships.

Light Josy = group of three
Dark Josy = solo or friendship path.

And these two different paths also have different effects, which could result in a Crabs infested Josy because the MC is only friends with her and thus there is then no NTR.

Josy could just be bad at tanning and still have the most beautiful legs:love::love: I must point out that in photo two Josy's right leg is much darker then the left leg so based on what you said both legs should be the same but there not. I only have Josy relationship paths not a friends path so I don't how this scene would look as just friends but you can't fuck on friends path just kiss or I'm I wrong on that

Jul 9, 2020
I'm afraid that the Dik's actually got their laptop hacked when they downloaded pirated video games. The moral will be about pirating adult visual novels which I think is a bit heavy handed of DPC but that's the story he wants to write I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I have never played the friend path either. But the picture with the different leg color of Josy exists only once. There is no other picture except that. Therefore I assume that it is a hint from DPC, because DPC would not tolerate such a mistake from itself. It is also impossible that such a mistake would be overlooked by DPC or its beta testers, because it is simply too obvious to be overlooked.
If it is a hint why would she just haft tan that almost as bad as haft ass:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I like so many of the poses in BaDIK, even many of the goofy ones. But these two look like they're posing for a damned men's clothing catalog:

Fashion Magazine.png

It baffles me how DPC thought this was a good look. Who stands like that? As a test to make sure it wasn't just me, I stood like this for a second before I walked out the door to go to work, and my wife threw her coffee mug at me.

I'm torn between praying he doesn't use this stupid pose again, or praying that he gives us Tybalt and Dawe versions so I can put up a whole line of fake fashion posters around campus.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I have never played the friend path either. But the picture with the different leg color of Josy exists only once. There is no other picture except that. Therefore I assume that it is a hint from DPC, because DPC would not tolerate such a mistake from itself. It is also impossible that such a mistake would be overlooked by DPC or its beta testers, because it is simply too obvious to be overlooked.
Damn, in your former post when you said that I was actually wondering how I fucked things up by not seeing this. Was in the friendship path in my last playthrough, as a DIK though, but while there were tense, affectionate moments (and an awkward kiss at the HOTs party after I sent the Alpha away), there are no situation where we can have sex with her. There are more scenes with Josy than Maya, though, or perhaps it had something to do with their RP (even on a DIK path, I'm a sucker for Josy, so yeah). I'm actually doing Episode 4 and even had a walkthrough with me to try to see if I forgot something or whatever...

But I confirm you that on a friendship path (played as a DIK, though, important to note), there's no sex scene available.

Reactions: dalli_x

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

After last week's big report, I haven't got much to add this week.

I've been writing and working on static renders for a couple of tricky scenes with many characters in them. I'm closing in on 3000 renders, and it should be another day or two before I hit that milestone.

I'm currently working on the last free-roam event of the episode. I thought that it wouldn't be the biggest free-roam event of the episode, but comparing the writing to the current biggest one (>1000 renders), they are of similar size. Meaning I'm expecting ~1000 renders in this free-roam event as well, and I'm roughly 200 renders into it.

After I'm done with that event, I have other scenes here and there to make, including lewd scenes, but most of the remaining artwork lies within the free roam event I'm working on.

PC slaves are all rendering animations. 20 animations are in the queue, meaning 6 have been produced since last Friday. This speed is below standard speed because the animations are threesome animations and require a longer time to render.

Since I still have time before I need to make new animations for the render queue, I will continue with static renders next week. I've reached some parts of the episode that I'm particularly excited about creating.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
We all knew last week's numerical bonanza was too good to last, but we actually got more than I was expecting this week. We know DPC completed 6 animations, and he was even kind enough clarify these were unusually slow to render. We didn't get a static render count, but we're told it should exceed 3000 in the next day or two. That means he will have completed at least 306 renders in 8 or 9 days, which suggests a minimum render rate on the order of 34-38 statics per day. So he should be somewhere in the vicinity of 2947 statics right now. If we plug those numbers back into the Bat computer, DPC's average output over the last week was around 252 statics and 6 animations. Overall he's currently averaging ~134 statics and 8.4 animations per week since the Interlude released. Here are the charts:
The charts are pretty consistent with last week. On the static front, the news is slightly rosier; the uptick is slight, but DPC is rendering them a bit faster than his previous above-overall-average pace. Of course they weren't the bottleneck and on the animation front the render rate actually got a bit worse. In theory that slow down is only temporary, but we don't know how many of the remaining animations might be sexy threesomes, so it's hard to say how temporary it will prove. And even if the animation rate doubled to 12/week starting now, it would still take until mid-October before DPC hit the ~300 animations he's expecting to end up with.

To me that suggests we're still looking at a likely November release - early or late depending on just how how extensively the MC will bang two girls at once (so I'll be doubly disappointed if one of them turns out to be Madame!). If DPC keeps giving us numbers we can see how the situation improves as we approach the fall. If he goes back to non-quantitative updates, we'll just have to plan for a long delay and hope we get a pleasant surprise.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes