Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
About the NTR tag, I mean it is already in the game. Some mistake NTR being only about the male main character being cheated on, but it has been establish that sometimes it is the main character doing the NTR. In this case, depending on the players' choices, the MC did an NTR with Sage, Bella, and/or Jade. Sure none of them are really in the typical fantasy "happy relationship" shown in NTR, but the NTR in this game is a more realistic NTR.
By definition it's not NTR if you're not in a relationship with them. Until the end of episode 8, the MC is not officially in a relationship with anybody, ergo there is no NTR.
If the terminology of cuckolding applies to a woman, then yes. Only Troy comes to mind, who cucks Sage with Chad
It does not. A cuckhold is defined as a man with an unfaithful wife.

Reactions: LizaS

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
By definition it's not NTR if you're not in a relationship with them. Until the end of episode 8, the MC is not officially in a relationship with anybody, ergo there is no NTR.
It does not. A cuckhold is defined as a man with an unfaithful wife.
From my experience in hentai I would tell that the relationship is not a necessary requirement, it is enough that there is a strong crush sometimes even mutual. Often she is the girlfriend of a friend, brother etc..

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
Guys how important is it using a walkthrough/mod in this game, will I regret not using it since he recommends us not to use it, e.g. Fucking up and going down wrong path only to find out waaay down the Road.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well even without the MC, their relationship seems on the brink.
But yes in the throuble it is even more so, if u focus on girl.

I'm curious how that will impact their relationship, i did give Zoey always the opposite affinity from the MC.

Quinn path was a possitive surprise, i really never liked her much, but she is quite fun in her events, but it's hard to see a happy ending for her.

As for the shock of M/J, well yeah i was surprised too.
But i didn't think ep 4 handled that drama well. I never was really interested in Maya and avoided her as much as i could, so the whole drama was more annoying than anything else. Kind of worse if u played as dik and banged anything which was avaivable.

On the other hand, i really hope for some Sage/Jade drama.
For Quinn, can't wait to see if something else is possible, I have a 'Others' save just for that.

"I've made a journey through the darkness
I've found some light along the way
Ain't going back it's time to rise"

0.jpg

That 'what the fuck are you doing to me' puzzled, sad face... damn...

But yeah, I see a tragic ending, too.

(but I'm a sucker for that type, broken people attracts each other, I guess)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Guys how important is it using a walkthrough/mod in this game, will I regret not using it since he recommends us not to use it, e.g. Fucking up and going down wrong path only to find out waaay down the Road.
Better not if you're playing first time.

There is not much traps and they either obvious or just don't trigger if don't take stupid decisions. Well, of course you free to make those stupid decisions just to see what happens :KEK:

But I still wouldn't recommend to use any mod or walkthrough during first run.

Reactions: dalli_x and Sasanid

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't need help though. :unsure:

You need help with your weird Nichole obsession. :Kappa:
No, you do need help, friend. Help with your obsessive need to spell her name incorrectly all the time.
It's rather important not to use a mod for it, as the game has some anti-cheat detection built in, and your later saves may keep record of this. For the last several episodes people were crying because they couldn't resume their saves from modded games (until mods were updated later). It advanced from merely telling you No, to closing the game, to then wiping out your unlocked gallery images AND killing the game.

Play it straight, you should still have a rather satisfactory experience.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Better not if you're playing first time.

There is not much traps and they either obvious or just don't trigger if don't take stupid decisions. Well, of course you free to make those stupid decisions just to see what happens :KEK:

But I still wouldn't recommend to use any mod or walkthrough during first run.
That, and using the save buttons quite often if not sure of a choice.

But yeah, for a first run, definitely agree, and I know I don't see the need for mods personally, there's just no point in playing the game otherwise if you can change what you want.

Reactions: Ilhares

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you for the hindset, I'll do a first clean run and if I'm interested in any other path might just use an actual walkthrough. Never got games that make choices that seem so miniscule but then result in u starting all over again lol

Reactions: ename144

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So, I have an admission. Obviously Episode 9 is not released yet, but I'm calling it now.

I was wrong about one of the Vixens.

She:

View attachment 1964912

...is not Kylie:

View attachment 1964914

While researching a post on how some of characters' names are too similar (I'll do that one some other time), I re-watched a scene that I had forgotten included Kylie:

View attachment 1964959

From this shot, their differences are far more clear (the chest birthmarks, the eyebrows, facial freckles, etc.). So, with no better candidates, maybe it is Mystery Girl after all:

View attachment 1964969

Side note: Man, what a difference hair makes (and lighting and makeup).

View attachment 1964914 vs. View attachment 1964921

Not that she looked bad before, but still...
Picture 1 and 2 are blurred by DPC, but you can see the shape lines. The eyebrows and ears fit. The hairstyle doesn't fit, but within a year a woman can change her hairstyle. The hair color also fits.

In picture 2 we see that the beauty has blue eyes. The picture 4 shows the eye of the middle vixen. I exposed the picture a bit more, but you can see that it is also a blue eye color.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In EP6, a red-haired Lisa is doing a walk of shame. The DIKs are Vinny, Nick and Rusty. Ergo, this Lisa fucked Tommy. Why is this important? It's just after the DIKs were formed, so 2 years ago just after college started, because there are no more DIKs. A year later, Zoey goes to San Diego. But that's how we know Zoey failed trigonometry, so she stayed in high school longer. So Vixen and Zoey could have been in the same class, Zoey repeats the class and Vixen goes to college and fucks Tommy. The dates match. The only thing that doesn't match is the hairstyle. But a woman has the right to change her hairstyle several times in 2 years. The MC looks like Tommy in EP8.

Why all this? I'm guessing that the middle vixen is Lisa, who Zoey says has a crush on the MC.

Reactions: AleksaZec1

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
FYI it's what Felice calls Nicole, I'm just ribbing him on it by spelling her name like that.

See for yourself :Kappa:
i am sorry, but this is unacceptable, now i will be forced to report you!!! dyslexia is a recognized disorder and in this way you are disrespecting all those who are affected. this is very serious!!!

fortunately for you I am just chronically distracted so I will forget to report you and I still haven't figured out if her name is Cathe or Cathy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lostanddamned

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
It's more than just a skateboard for her, sitting between the skateboard her grandmother gave her, her grandmother's picture, writing in her diary, all of it is pretty symbolic given her backstory.
I have shit that means something to me too, given to me by xyz person
but I don't take it with me when I go to take a dump

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I hope we get to nut inside the air hostess girl. :love:

Kylie is by no means bad though, like I'd go for her if we get the option (and also her friend, Christie was the name I think). :Kappa:
We will be able to get the stewardess and this decision is in Interlude. This is the decision whether the player likes tattoos or not. In this decision, right behind Zoey is a girl without tattoos or red hair, but with short hair and almost if not the same hairstyle.

The last Rooster preview also fits in with this. Zoey is writing in a notebook. (#NoPlaceLikeHome) Behind Zoey you can see her backpack with the notebook and directly above it the short haired beauty. In the Rooster preview, you can also see that it's raining. There will be tears. But this is not a final decision about Zoey or Lisa.

The way I see it, this picture has more clues. To Quinn, Camila, Sage, Josy, Maya, Heather and Sandy. But I don't want to mislead you guys.

But I will give you a little clue. There are two spiders tattooed on Emma's right hand. Emma's looks like an older Josy. There are two clues in the shape of spiders. The Halloween costume of Quinn and Sandy.

Personally, I choose not to have too many tattoos because I don't want Josy to become a Quinn or Sandy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes