Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Season 3 will break the heart of many people.

View attachment 1964829
I don't really see how...
At best Maya/Josy will finaly break up, it's long overdue. Hopefully it's also possible if ur in the throuble path and focused only on one girl while ignoring Maya entirely.

At worst we will get forced relationship troubels cause of Zoe, which will suck for those who have no interest in her and have choosen a main LI after the souls earching in ep 8.
Nothing worse than forced relationship drama with or because of a LI u have no interest in at all...didn't go down well with the whole M/J revelaion either back in ep 3/4.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: bxchun

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I don't really see how...
At best Maya/Josy will finaly break up, it's long overdue. Hopefully it's also possible if ur in the throuble path and focused only on one girl while ignoring Maya entirely.

At worst we will get forced relationship troubels cause of Zoe, which will suck for those who have no interest in her and have choosen a main LI after the souls earching in ep 8.
Nothing worse than forced relationship drama with or because of a LI u have no interest in at all...didn't go down well with the whole M/J revelaion either back in ep 3/4.
I meant more in the storytelling, the way DPC writes and the way he fiddles with the renders, and with his music placement. While there has been drama already during the 8 episodes, things may go south pretty fast at some point in the next episode, not only because of Zoey. And while she may seem to be forced, I know I'm not worried about the way she'll be implemented, DPC knows his stuff. I mean, I know I didn't like the Maya/Josy turn of even either, in fact no, it's not that I didn't like, but more that I was shocked, cause I really was unto Maya at that point when it happened.

But shock value creates memories.

For the record, I also firmly believe the throuple can't continue, Josy and Maya are distancing themselves of each other because of the MC, Elena+JB discussion about Josy/MC is pretty indicative, while Maya alone with MC is a totally different person than when Josy is there. There's a reason you can get affinity points with either of them or both, they may be 'together', but they still have different coding, and you can choose one or the other at various points, it's just indicative.

For Zoey to have a DIK/Chick affinity gauge is indicative, too.

DPC will find a way to make people cry, to torn their insides, yet again. I know it happened a couple times already for me, just finished a pure DIK run, which isn't me at all, but I love how Sage evolves, and damn, Quinn arc is something else...

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
So, I have an admission. Obviously Episode 9 is not released yet, but I'm calling it now.

I was wrong about one of the Vixens.

She:

1659626725850.png

...is not Kylie:

1659626803640.png

While researching a post on how some of characters' names are too similar (I'll do that one some other time), I re-watched a scene that I had forgotten included Kylie:

Kylie old.png

From this shot, their differences are far more clear (the chest birthmarks, the eyebrows, facial freckles, etc.). So, with no better candidates, maybe it is Mystery Girl after all:

1659628194246.png

Side note: Man, what a difference hair makes (and lighting and makeup).

1659626803640.png vs. Kylie headshot 2.png

Not that she looked bad before, but still...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So, I have an admission. Obviously Episode 9 is not released yet, but I'm calling it now.

I was wrong about one of the Vixens.

She:

View attachment 1964912

...is not Kylie:

View attachment 1964914

While researching a post on how some of characters' names are too similar (I'll do that one some other time), I re-watched a scene that I had forgotten included Kylie:

View attachment 1964959

From this shot, their differences are far more clear (the chest birthmarks, the eyebrows, facial freckles, etc.). So, with no better candidates, maybe it is Mystery Girl after all:

View attachment 1964969

Side note: Man, what a difference hair makes (and lighting and makeup).

View attachment 1964914 vs. View attachment 1964921

Not that she looked bad before, but still...
I hope we get to nut inside the air hostess girl. :love:

Kylie is by no means bad though, like I'd go for her if we get the option (and also her friend, Christie was the name I think). :Kappa:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Definitely. I know i'm in minority but i like Sandy and her scenes with MC
View attachment 1964922
Especially with Nicole in the best 3-some in the game until Josy/Maya real threesome
View attachment 1964927
Somehow... you're making me change my mind on Sandy. I'm starting to like her. :unsure:
My only problem is, she looks old and wrinkly in other renders and sometimes she looks pristine and young af!
Although, if it means having a threesome with Nicole, I wouldn't complain too. :LUL:

Reactions: lipe2410

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
For the record, I also firmly believe the throuple can't continue, Josy and Maya are distancing themselves of each other because of the MC, Elena+JB discussion about Josy/MC is pretty indicative, while Maya alone with MC is a totally different person than when Josy is there. There's a reason you can get affinity points with either of them or both, they may be 'together', but they still have different coding, and you can choose one or the other at various points, it's just indicative.
Well even without the MC, their relationship seems on the brink.
But yes in the throuble it is even more so, if u focus on girl.
For Zoey to have a DIK/Chick affinity gauge is indicative, too.
I'm curious how that will impact their relationship, i did give Zoey always the opposite affinity from the MC.
DPC will find a way to make people cry, to torn their insides, yet again. I know it happened a couple times already for me, just finished a pure DIK run, Quinn arc is something else...
Quinn path was a possitive surprise, i really never liked her much, but she is quite fun in her events, but it's hard to see a happy ending for her.

As for the shock of M/J, well yeah i was surprised too.
But i didn't think ep 4 handled that drama well. I never was really interested in Maya and avoided her as much as i could, so the whole drama was more annoying than anything else. Kind of worse if u played as dik and banged anything which was avaivable.

On the other hand, i really hope for some Sage/Jade drama.

Reactions: bxchun and Sasanid
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes