LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
About the NTR tag, I mean it is already in the game. Some mistake NTR being only about the male main character being cheated on, but it has been establish that sometimes it is the main character doing the NTR. In this case, depending on the players' choices, the MC did an NTR with Sage, Bella, and/or Jade. Sure none of them are really in the typical fantasy "happy relationship" shown in NTR, but the NTR in this game is a more realistic NTR.

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I'm not gonna ask when the next update release because next release will focus on halloween party so I bet dr.pinkcake gonna release it someday in october.

I hope next update have Cathy's scene,I wait for her scene so long, or give camila route possible.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
About the NTR tag, I mean it is already in the game. Some mistake NTR being only about the male main character being cheated on, but it has been establish that sometimes it is the main character doing the NTR. In this case, depending on the players' choices, the MC did an NTR with Sage, Bella, and/or Jade. Sure none of them are really in the typical fantasy "happy relationship" shown in NTR, but the NTR in this game is a more realistic NTR.
Yes, many people think that NTR is when the MC is a cuckold. In BaDIK, the situation is reversed - the MC cucks other men. Tybalt is totally cucked, Steven Burke is cucked, Chad is cucked (I wonder if this counts as NTR if Sage is a girl cover for his orientation and Tremolo bang her. This is difficult). But the biggest cuck is Dawe. His girlfriend was being fucked by the whole B&R, even some alphas.

Reactions: Master5043

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, many people think that NTR is when the MC is a cuckold. In BaDIK, the situation is reversed - the MC cucks other men. Tybalt is totally cucked, Steven Burke is cucked, Chad is cucked (I wonder if this counts as NTR if Sage is a girl cover for his orientation and Tremolo bang her. This is difficult). But the biggest cuck is Dawe. His girlfriend was being fucked by the whole B&R, even some alphas.
Sage is cucked... More than Chad

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey guys. Can anyone upload previews 11, 12 & 13 ?
Ok, so I'll upload the preview in this post to have them in order and when someone comes to ask about them, I won't have to search all these pages because later they get lost :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1849957 View attachment 1849963 View attachment 1849964 View attachment 1849966 View attachment 1849969 View attachment 1849971
View attachment 1872173 View attachment 1894909
View attachment 1919629 View attachment 1941754 View attachment 1959171
Thanks to all those patreons for risking their membership for our sins

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
what the when do start ntr shit comment here ?? its like the game is all about ntr??
dr pinkgame trying to create a realistic relationship man you dont create harem here man so in the end you choose here and relationship nowadays is like a weather its changing
i hate ntr to but you know that you cant see everybody what their doing its all in the word trust that you build relationship
man i dont know what do you expect that everybody will wait for you to have sex with them nope sex nowadays is open now you cannot stop what you cant see
what the fuck i dont know anymore i rant but if you want advice is focus your energy on yourself dont let people affect you i know its hard but if you can man the changes to you man is massive!!
yeah... ähh... what he said.

Bird is the word.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
HELL NO

First of all NTR is a fucking shitty hentai trope.

Secondly, what is NTR?

NTR is when MC is cucked or his lover is raped or forced to have sex with someone else, MC is aware of being cucked or that someone is raping or forcing his lover to have sex with someone else, and, most importantly, MC is suffering like hell because of it.

MOST OF ALL, the point of NTR is that YOU, the Player, are aroused because MC is suffering. The whole point of playing a NTR game is that the Player is aroused because MC is affected by the fact that some fuckers are raping/fucking his woman.

This shit is NTR. Nothing more, nothing less.

Therefore, you can tell that there are - almost - NO fucking NTR games in F95 Zone.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
What the....
Yeah, I think the thread went sideways a bit, I know I asked what NTR was exactly (cause I honestly didn't have a clue), and saw people getting angry about it... well, I shouldn't have asked it seems. :unsure:

Oh well, whatever, hey, what kind of weather do you have where you live, right now ?

(just to figure Sage saying "ugh, weather talk...")

• Haha
Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, I think the thread went sideways a bit, I know I asked what NTR was exactly (cause I honestly didn't have a clue), and saw people getting angry about it... well, I shouldn't have asked it seems. :unsure:

Oh well, whatever, hey, what kind of weather do you have where you live, right now ?

(just to figure Sage saying "ugh, weather talk...")

Yeah it's special the NTR, you have to like this kind of thing or be a perfect sadist who likes to see the suffering of others

Reactions: Sasanid

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Yes I was thinking too, it would have been nice not to see any NTR games on F95, that's not what's missing in fact. You have to assume that any game can be NTR as long as you have a protagonist with several conquests.

Well... it started when LisaS posted NTR art with Tybalt and Jill, continued with memes about Tybalt and his watermelon girlfriend. And now it has turned into a debate "what is NTR?". Again.
So far, not one watermelon has been harmed.
And to think that I knew the NTR with the anime... x)

e76b9db2842d02a7ba48481e7cef3b15.jpeg

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Just saw someone mention Mona somewhere on one of Tremolo (Youtube creator) BaDIK videos, and I remember Sage and Quinn talking about someone who thought about coming back to the HOTs, Quinn saying maybe it was her decision to leave school, and Sage pressing her to know what the hell happened. (strong Mona implications, without saying her name)

For some reasons, I think that Mona will come back, it'll implicate the Burke family for real this time (looking at you Stephen !), especially with Episode 8 ending, and it'll put Sage in a world of shit because of all that, considering Quinn put Mona up with her adoptive father.

And damn, for a side girl, I liked her on the DIK path, real party girl and she seemed to like the MC too.

Reactions: VOYEUR and imzahai

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
They are. Almost every one of them gives or takes DIK points (or RP with girls). Some of them even trigger events.
You can try for example give a like to any of Tybalt comments :KEK:
Sadly, I'm afraid there could be only one offspring. As a result of that massive C-section you saw, Watermama suffered tremendous juice loss, and tragically did not survive long after the procedure.

Ironically, Tybalt and his son discussed this 19 years later in a very familiar fashion:

View attachment 1963555
View attachment 1963531
View attachment 1963560
View attachment 1963564
View attachment 1963544
View attachment 1963569
And for this reason this summer I have not eaten watermelon.... :cry:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes I was thinking too, it would have been nice not to see any NTR games on F95, that's not what's missing in fact. You have to assume that any game can be NTR as long as you have a protagonist with several conquests.

And to think that I knew the NTR with the anime... x)

View attachment 1964741
I do not think that the presence of NTR games on F95 is a problem. If someone likes having their virtual girlfriend gangbanged by five black dudes, that's their business. I'll just pass by and not play it.
But there is something else that annoys me.
There are so many incest games out there that make me sick. I see another cool game with beautiful renderings and a seemingly interesting plot. And then I read further: "you live in a house with a step-mother and three hot stepsisters." And I know that incest is unavoidable. There are plenty of games like that, what a bunch of sick bastards.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Definitions:

NTR Type A: girl is stolen by another and girl likes it start to finish (cheating/infidelity).
NTR Type B: girl is stolen by another and girl first hates then likes it (rape/blackmail turning into cheating/infidelity).
NTR Type C: girl is stolen by another and girl hates it start to finish (rape/blackmail).
Netorase: NTR which is of a mutual consent (sharing).
Netori: NTR where you are the one doing the stealing, the girl consenting or not. (again rape/blackmail, cheating/infidelity).

Almost no fucking NTR?! There are lots of games on F95 Zone who have this type of content:

RPG
- Henteria Chronicles I
- Henteria Chronicles II
- NTRPG 1
- NTRPG 2
- Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~
- Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris
- Curse of Pleasure
- Scars of Summer
- Dark Hero Party (or Thug Hero Party)
- Home Prisoner
- Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~

Western VN
- Restore Her Career
- A Promise Best Left Unkept
- NTR Legend
- Rick and Morty: Another Way Home (Nightmirror's version)
- False Hero
- Girlfriend Tapes
- Demon Boy
- A Mothers Love
- Good Girl Gone Bad
- Our Red String
- Noemis Toscana Rebirth
- My Mother Kyoko - NTR Fallen
- Sandstorm
- The Point of No Return
- Babysitter
- Babysitters