ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I was on Reddit when I read a post talking about Zoey's role in the then someone in the comment made a great point that I haven't seen discussed until now.

What is everyone thoughts on it?
I don't think it would work well in practice. First of all, the MC's relationship with Bella or Maya/Josy is supposed to be a secret, so in half the LI paths it's not clear how Zoey would know to stay away. But far more importantly, it would make the Interlude completely pointless. Why did we need to see her slowly coming to terms with how much the MC meant to her if she's just going to write him off at the first opportunity?

I'm by no means eager for Zoey Drama(tm), but all that buildup has to lead to something. There's a reason side girls like Nora didn't get their own Interlude... or at least there ought to be! Zoey's been given far too much narrative focus to let her languish on the sidelines in 4 of the 5 branches. She has to matter to the MC, and I don't see how she can do that if she's just another one of his friends. It might take a while to build up, but I'll be shocked if Zoey never becomes a romantic foil for the MC's chosen girl.

Sorry if this has been previously discussed already, but was there any point at all on getting RP points with the Diks and with Derek?
Other than a small mention from Rusty, I can't remember it having an impact on the story.
In my head, back when Rusty gave us the combination for the safe and said 'only you, me an Tommy know the combination' I was like 'nice red flag you got there, buddy'. I mean it seemed obvious to me that after getting the money to pay for the windows, the money'd disappear from the safe, and if you'r rep with the Diks wasn't high enough you'd be accused and kicked out, and if you'r rep with Derek was high enough, he'd stand up for you and leave the frat too (this requiring that you hadn't sell him out with Jill about the fire at the prep mansion) or let you be kicked without saying a word if it wasn't (maybe even jeopardizing your relationship with Maya, if any). While if the Diks really liked you, they'd all agree that it couldn't have been you (maybe even Tommy if you chose to stay on his good side).
To date the only time DIK RP has been used is determining the mansion repair outcome *if* you turned off mini-games. In that case, if you have fewer than 6 RP at the time the MC checks their finances, then you didn't raise enough money and Rusty has to sell his car.

As for Derek's RP, those haven't been used anywhere AFAIK. But that's pretty typical of RPs in this game. Most of the girls' RPs only gate an image or two during an otherwise unchanged scene. Affinity and specific choices matter far more in BaDIK.

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Sage is from a wealthy family. But she hates their way of life. She doesn't like to ask them for money, she doesn't like her stepbrother. After all, she could live in the Preps Mansion as an honored guest, but she didn't want to. She didn't even want to talk to Jill. Sage is anything but an elitist.
I'd say most of that is true of Jill too, but she is more sheltered, less confident, and less extroverted. But they both have a lot of privilege, and some back ground trauma (Sage is adopted and grew up around Tybalt, and Jill lost her sister to....something - suicide or drugs, presumably). They are both rich, they both want to do something for the less fortunate, and honestly they are both pretty naive about what that actually means (most people are). I stand by what I said. And if you look at my signature, I'm a Sage fan, all the way, but you know, she is what she is.

Jan 21, 2020
jill mostly falls on the "must protect" radar for me, and maybe some of you too
Josy's on the "skinny" side
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(nothing wrong with that, I actually like all of them tbh) but, she's good. real feisty for someone small, or is she feisty BECAUSE she's small
Did not expect a galavant reference here but twas a welcome surprise!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
How can I change my name in the Interlude?
If you mean Zoey's name then you can't she's already named in the canon of season 1 & 2 just like you can't name any of the other characters. If you mean the MC in the short scene at the end you can't because you named him at the start of season 1.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I've seen 'NTR' mentioned several times, but I'm honestly not sure of the meaning, is it 'netorare' or something like that ? Like people cheating ? I've seen people fussing about it on a couple occasions, if it's cheating, I think it's a bit funny people would care about that here.
Depending on who you ask, it means cuckold, cheating or emotional betrayal. Or any combination of the three, those three are the major ones. Every community (or person makes something up to fit their particular twist on the kink) decide what netorare(and its imagined variations) means to them to comply with local laws/TOS (or personal morality). Why? In Japan where it comes from its a subgenre of rape but since thats so taboo over here in the west many communities and people "conveniently" ignores and denies or gloss over this fact and says its cheating instead. Thats a core part of the issue of why its such a contested term, its become EXTREMELY subjective.How? If you didnt know as an example of a common trope in hentai storytelling: The poor woman getting rapedfucked so hard that she likes it and seeks it out instead of being with her loyal husband/boyfriend. But if you instead imagine the girl choosing to "cheat" instead of getting traumatized in some sort of fucked up stockholm syndrome its suddenly A-OK that she leaves her SO for the third party or continues to "cheat". Thats how you get NTR without non-consent. :HideThePain: Naturally this pisses a huge amount of people off and they will stop at nothing to disagree with it. And this is only ONE facet of a huge argument.

Anyhow thats why NTR have become a catch all for cheating, cuckold and emotional betrayal. Thats not OK with a huge chuck of the general audiences, they are niche for good reasons. Whats bad is that it sort of got over compensated for. Women characters are not allowed to be real and have real backstories of love and romance. Its gone so far that IF a woman in the story is a subject in which the player can invest in they cannot be SHOWN (almost not even told) to have had a past, present or future love interest that isnt the MC or fragile egos start to rage and salt the earth. Somehow landladies/mothers gets a pass, so does any lesbian action, beards etc etc.

Maya&Josy gets a pass for lesbian action, Sage gets a pass as a beard since Chad is gay(ie no male threat) and its heavily hinted that they never fucked. Wouldnt surprise me if Bella turns out to be a widow and gets that pass (dead husband means no threatening male competition). Jill requires no pass. Jade is optional and a side thing (husband Burke is supposedly into young meat so he isnt a threat there but elsewhere...) Milfs tend to get a pass, the anti NTR crowd are generally more concerned about the young and the virginal. Thats why anytime you see a post in here where Jill, Josy etc is taking unknown dick there are always lurkers expressing dismay or anger.

Reactions: Idontknowme

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Honestly just hate them both. The anti NTR crowd for frothing at the mouth and demanding every woman to selflessly be in MCs harem and on ice for when he chases other tail. Hate the NTR fans for gleefully asking to turn every character into a cumslut gangbanging cumdump behind MCs back and infront of him. Balanced, reasonable and realistic characters is all I want.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I don't think it would work well in practice. First of all, the MC's relationship with Bella or Maya/Josy is supposed to be a secret, so in half the LI paths it's not clear how Zoey would know to stay away. But far more importantly, it would make the Interlude completely pointless. Why did we need to see her slowly coming to terms with how much the MC meant to her if she's just going to write him off at the first opportunity?

I'm by no means eager for Zoey Drama(tm), but all that buildup has to lead to something. There's a reason side girls like Nora didn't get their own Interlude... or at least there ought to be! Zoey's been given far too much narrative focus to let her languish on the sidelines in 4 of the 5 branches. She has to matter to the MC, and I don't see how she can do that if she's just another one of his friends. It might take a while to build up, but I'll be shocked if Zoey never becomes a romantic foil for the MC's chosen girl.
I could see the instance where she comes off soft at first, gives Tremolo his space while she weights in her situation for the first 3 episodes of S3, instead of raw dogging the MC and his chosen LI in the first scene she gets, which seems to be the common expectation from her story.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'd say most of that is true of Jill too, but she is more sheltered, less confident, and less extroverted. But they both have a lot of privilege, and some back ground trauma (Sage is adopted and grew up around Tybalt, and Jill lost her sister to....something - suicide or drugs, presumably). They are both rich, they both want to do something for the less fortunate, and honestly they are both pretty naive about what that actually means (most people are). I stand by what I said. And if you look at my signature, I'm a Sage fan, all the way, but you know, she is what she is.
I never would have thought that Sage was from a wealthy family before the party at the preps mansion. Until the moment when she said that her father is here and licking everyone's asses.
It's very pleasing how different Sage is from the rest of Burke. She wants to achieve everything herself.
As for Jill... she has a lot more rich complex, although she tries to fight it. I wanted Jill to be more like her sister, with whom we don't know what happened. I even have a theory that Lana is alive, Royce hid her in a mental hospital so that she would not dishonor their "royal" family.

Reactions: Master5043

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Honestly just hate them both. The anti NTR crowd for frothing at the mouth and demanding every woman to selflessly be in MCs harem and on ice for when he chases other tail. Hate the NTR fans for gleefully asking to turn every character into a cumslut gangbanging cumdump behind MCs back and infront of him. Balanced, reasonable and realistic characters is all I want.
That's not how I see it. The characters can have any backstory but the game itself most people want to play as the protagonist. Time rendering gangbangs and bukkake scenes also tends to take away from time spent rendering the other scenes.

If the game is based on NTR then by all means go for that niche, but it is a niche which is why the majority of games don't have it.

Reactions: BigBlueDude

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
what the when do start ntr shit comment here ?? its like the game is all about ntr??
dr pinkgame trying to create a realistic relationship man you dont create harem here man so in the end you choose here and relationship nowadays is like a weather its changing
i hate ntr to but you know that you cant see everybody what their doing its all in the word trust that you build relationship
man i dont know what do you expect that everybody will wait for you to have sex with them nope sex nowadays is open now you cannot stop what you cant see
what the fuck i dont know anymore i rant but if you want advice is focus your energy on yourself dont let people affect you i know its hard but if you can man the changes to you man is massive!!

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
what the when do start ntr shit comment here ?? its like the game is all about ntr??
dr pinkgame trying to create a realistic relationship man you dont create harem here man so in the end you choose here and relationship nowadays is like a weather its changing
i hate ntr to but you know that you cant see everybody what their doing its all in the word trust that you build relationship
man i dont know what do you expect that everybody will wait for you to have sex with them nope sex nowadays is open now you cannot stop what you cant see
what the fuck i dont know anymore i rant but if you want advice is focus your energy on yourself dont let people affect you i know its hard but if you can man the changes to you man is massive!!
clint-eastwood-gran-torino.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Majihikuwaa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: The D0n
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes