Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I do not think that the presence of NTR games on F95 is a problem. If someone likes having their virtual girlfriend gangbanged by five black dudes, that's their business. I'll just pass by and not play it.
But there is something else that annoys me.
There are so many incest games out there that make me sick. I see another cool game with beautiful renderings and a seemingly interesting plot. And then I read further: "you live in a house with a step-mother and three hot stepsisters." And I know that incest is unavoidable. There are plenty of games like that, what a bunch of sick bastards.
Even when given the choice of avoiding that in a game, does the completionist part of you ever take over? Sometimes I hate myself...

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I do not think that the presence of NTR games on F95 is a problem. If someone likes having their virtual girlfriend gangbanged by five black dudes, that's their business. I'll just pass by and not play it.
But there is something else that annoys me.
There are so many incest games out there that make me sick. I see another cool game with beautiful renderings and a seemingly interesting plot. And then I read further: "you live in a house with a step-mother and three hot stepsisters." And I know that incest is unavoidable. There are plenty of games like that, what a bunch of sick bastards.
I've started changing the code on some games. Instead of the "incest patch" that these games have to get round patreon rules I make an anti-incest patch and rename the relationships so they're not related at all.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Even when given the choice of avoiding that in a game, does the completionist part of you ever take over? Sometimes I hate myself...
If it's avoidable, I'll beat the game to completion. If it's forced:
> Delete game folder
> Empty trash
> Forget about this project

I've started changing the code on some games. Instead of the "incest patch" that these games have to get round patreon rules I make an anti-incest patch and rename the relationships so they're not related at all.
It looks like a good startup, you can open Patreon and sell anti-incest patches for money.
I love giving people these ideas. I don't understand why they ask about my "Early Life" stage.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
lol this bitch walking around the house and carrying her skateboard with her wtf
It's more than just a skateboard for her, sitting between the skateboard her grandmother gave her, her grandmother's picture, writing in her diary, all of it is pretty symbolic given her backstory.

Reactions: noobchan51515

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Yes, many people think that NTR is when the MC is a cuckold. In BaDIK, the situation is reversed - the MC cucks other men. Tybalt is totally cucked, Steven Burke is cucked, Chad is cucked (I wonder if this counts as NTR if Sage is a girl cover for his orientation and Tremolo bang her. This is difficult). But the biggest cuck is Dawe. His girlfriend was being fucked by the whole B&R, even some alphas.
Tybalt is not cucked, he never slept or had a relationship with Jill..... the virgin. Unless you are talking about that incidence of non consensual fruit assault, also known as graping, that occured on Tybalts bed.

MC never slept with chads boyfriend, his beard however maybe.

And Dawe is the reason why no one likes a cuck. And MC never touches the crab farmer. It's all background story for progressing the story.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Tybalt is not cucked, he never slept or had a relationship with Jill..... the virgin. Unless you are talking about that incidence of non consensual fruit assault, also known as graping, that occured on Tybalts bed.
Tybalt has never slept with Jill, but he has a big crush on her. Just imagine his humiliation. He had been hitting on her for years, making his grand but pathetic plans to get to her pussy... And he was beaten by the one he despises - the guy from the beggars. And this guy also fucked his half-sister and mother. You can call Tybalt a cuckold after that.
Okay, I'll make the watermelon situation even more bizarre. Tybalt fucked this watermelon...and after putting his dick in it...he ate it.:sick:
4.png
And Dawe is the reason why no one likes a cuck. And MC never touches the crab farmer. It's all background story for progressing the story.
As much as I would like to humiliate Dawe even more, I will stay away from the crab farm. No matter how hot the scene is.:ROFLMAO:
Noooo, please no! My eyes!
German_soldier_with_flamethrower_c1941.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes