Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Don't forget the Chick MC can even creampie Jill when she has no protection :KEK: which is a DIK move imo
Damn right, was surprised in my uber Chick run (-20, all Major Chick choices), that they could even give us the possibility to creampie her.

But then, I could also get back with Sage after I closed her path earlier, ask her on a date in the end of Ep 8, and she accepted, so some things remain a bit, weird... sometimes... (I have a save for all paths, that's why)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
my first time playing this game I took 1 to 2 days. And it was only 1 route. Then I played again for another different route. Then another, then I started using dev console, walkthroughs to get the full completion and understanding of everything in the game. To play this game in full, you gonna take at least a week. And this was the only VN ever that I replayed even the route I chose as main one to try and make it better and everytime it feels fun. Not like other games where I wouldn't bother to replay them even if I don't like the route I am in lol

This is why when I see people comparing BAD to other VNs I laugh, because there is no way you can compare this masterpiece to anything else.
Look at it. I created the whole Multiverse. I don’t know exactly how long it took, I think 200 hours, no less.
All renders are open, all 2D art except one with Maya, all adult scenes are available, even with Madame :sick: (for curiosity's sake)

Снимок.JPG

Fully agree, this is a AAA-level game with a Steam rating of 96%

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Look at it. I created the whole Multiverse. I don’t know exactly how long it took, I think 200 hours, no less.
All renders are open, all 2D art except one with Maya, all adult scenes are available, even with Madame :sick: (for curiosity's sake)

View attachment 1968666

Fully agree, this is a AAA-level game with a Steam rating of 96%
Two Jill paths? Must be tiresome :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Beta-male? Turning down hot chicks is the most chad thing to do :KEK: No pun intended.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was just such a save you talking about. No other girls, the creator didn't even want to help Riona find a stalker. Such a bitchy move. You can rename the game in this save to "Being a Blue Balls"

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I just downloaded one of them on F95 and went through only 7-8 Episodes. I didn't want to play full beta-male CHICK. The only time I cheated.
You're probably set on your views, and it's alright.

But the MC on the Chick path, to me, isn't a beta at all, if you know the 6 types, I'd say he's way more of a gamma than anything else. On a neutral path, kind of a sigma. ( )

Betas don't get top girls, they don't even want to fight for them, they settle for what's left.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You're probably set on your views, and it's alright.

But the MC on the Chick path, to me, isn't a beta at all, if you know the 6 types, I'd say he's way more of a gamma than anything else. On a neutral path, kind of a sigma. ( )

Betas don't get top girls, they don't even want to fight for them, they settle for what's left.
I remember this from my college psychology course, but thanks anyway, I'll check the material. I use a simplified alpha-beta system that the internet knows, not everyone understands the full system.

how many route we can play from this game ?
There are five main paths, but given the sheer amount of choices in the game...there's a huge number of them. Dozens, actually.

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I remember this from my college psychology course, but thanks anyway, I'll check the material. I use a simplified alpha-beta system that the internet knows, not everyone understands the full system.
Don't worry, most people I know use alpha-beta because they don't know about the other ones. But I love psychology, and I think DPC may actually develop his characters on actual psychological traits, wouldn't surprise me if he used the '16 personality types' for them.

madfam

Apr 27, 2017
How do I delete Rewards and scenes from the game? I want to start a new game, but I also want to find all the renders and unlock all the scenes. Can anyone help?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Don't worry, most people I know use alpha-beta because they don't know about the other ones. But I love psychology, and I think DPC may actually develop his characters on actual psychological traits, wouldn't surprise me if he used the '16 personality types' for them.
Try the third game listed in my signature. There are a lot of topics related to psychology.:)

Reactions: Sasanid

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
my first time playing this game I took 1 to 2 days. And it was only 1 route. Then I played again for another different route. Then another, then I started using dev console, walkthroughs to get the full completion and understanding of everything in the game. To play this game in full, you gonna take at least a week. And this was the only VN ever that I replayed even the route I chose as main one to try and make it better and everytime it feels fun. Not like other games where I wouldn't bother to replay them even if I don't like the route I am in lol

This is why when I see people comparing BAD to other VNs I laugh, because there is no way you can compare this masterpiece to anything else.
Complete the game in a week? It's impossible. I have 10 possible endings and yet here I find new things. Actually there are only 4 endings but started from scratch and did the DIK mansion mission perfectly 10 times o_O.
Not to mention that I have used cheats to unlock paths that cannot legally be obtained in the latest version and some scenes and achievements can only be achieved in previous versions so 100% is impossible for new players, sorry ;)

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
How do I delete Rewards and scenes from the game? I want to start a new game, but I also want to find all the renders and unlock all the scenes. Can anyone help?
Delete file "persistent" in folders ...\BeingADIK\game\saves and ...\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK
Second one is in your windows system drive and hidden by default.

Reactions: madfam

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
It depends if the game is from Patreon, Steam or GOG. If it's from Steam or GOG it's easy to delete the save folder and that's it if it's from Patreon Appdata/Roaming/Rempy and Being a DIK and delete everything

Reactions: madfam

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Try the third game listed in my signature. There are a lot of topics related to psychology.:)
Sure will, thanks ! Perhaps you know that game, Artemis, deals with various types of psychological traumas, didn't expect that from such a game.

Love storytelling in AVN in general (otherwise I don't see the point), but if it deals with psychology too, damn, seals the deal for me.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Bella finally had scenes where she managed to free herself (to some extent), and wether people like her or not, Jill had a great conclusion if on her path.

But, to me...

View attachment 1968520

That scene alone, with Elena+JB whispering beside them...

Josy finally got some needed attention Ep7-8, and she shined in that one.
The best scene in the game to me anyway :love: :love:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I hope its MMF threesome please.
JB & Elena have been building up to it, I think it'll happen. Whether it's an Eiffel tower or DP sandwhich remains to be discerned.
Don't forget the Chick MC can even creampie Jill when she has no protection :KEK: which is a DIK move imo
Not at all. She didn't broach the topic with MC. She put the moves on him. She never asked him to cum elsewhere, when he made it clear she had a choice. If you've gone through all the abuse & domination from this woman along the way, you're probably perfectly fine with planting a seed in that goblin garden and giving up the rest of your life to raise it. That's totally a CHICK move.

Reactions: magaclaawe
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes