ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That really doesn't explain the "fuck, fuck, fuck!" in the end of the episode though. You could say it's another line of text that DPC used as a scare or for the sake of drama, but if it is, I think he's overdoing it if it really leads nowhere.

Bella goes to talk to Jill as we already saw in the episode, I don't think she and MC are intending to hide their relationship, except maybe B&R. The bigger elephant in the room on Bella's route, that hasn't even been addressed yet, isn't Jill - it's James. Like we know nothing of the guy other than he's gone for significant amount of time and we don't know that much about their marriage anyway. If Bella is still married to James, that would cause significant issues in the future if they get a divorce. But I would point out that she has no risk of losing her home - it's inheritance from her parents and that is not a subject to equal distribution, so it's not considered a marital property. It's a separate property, belonging solely on the person who inherited it i.e Bella.

Personally, I don't find Jade to be that stupid to put her own feet in hot water by starting working against MC. Like if it revealed that she had an affair with a student while married, that would mean the end of her career. Besides, I got the impression that the relationship between Sage and Jade is kind of rocky for some reason, so the video leak would put an end to it. And if Stephen divorces her, Jade definitely loses due to the divorce being on basis of adultery.

And besides that, it's not in Jade's character to screw over Maya anyway. If Maya reveals that she's an oppressed lesbian and hiding her relationship from her father due to his perception of it, I don't see how Jade will not agree to help her. She's always been this advocate of feminism, so such a sudden shift in character is going to be weird.
Marriage joins the assets of both parties regardless of when the original party acquired their belongings. There are ways to prevent that (that's what prenups are for), but the default assumption should be that James owns half of Bella's home (assuming James is in a condition to own things).

Other than that, I agree with you. And if James DOES come back, his property rights are likely to be low on our list of priorities.

That's a stretch. DPC tries to recreate Neil/Lynette with the MC/Jill and we are still at the beginning of the journey. I'm 100% sure that Jill's family will be opposed to her being in a relationship with MC and it will be something that we'll have to overcome at one point.
One of the things I am looking forward to learning from Lynette's diary is how her friends will treat Neil. Jill's circle of friends took to the MC almost immediately (assuming Jill deemed him friend-worthy). I'll be curious to see if Lynette's peers reinforced her father's view or encouraged her to follow her heart.

That would be pretty unrealistic as far as character development goes. Both of them are completely uncapable of taking responsibility and a pregnancy isn't going to magically change that. Honestly, it would feel very cheap and lame if it actually happens.
I don't see anything cheap about it; facing responsibility is a classic motivation for a person to mature, and having a kid is one of the biggest responsibilities out there. Now the execution could certainly be botched (execution is always critical to character development), but the concept seems perfectly valid to me.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You should delete this immediately. I didn't write that and I don't find it funny.

You are changing the source text and pretending to insult someone. In this case, DPC.

If you don't remove this post immediately, I will report this to the MODs. If you don't believe me, you can ask OFT.

I'm a good guy and I don't hold grudges either. But I will not tolerate anything like what you just posted.

DPC I didn't write what gamingdevil800 is passing off as my post. I have already reported it to the MODs.
star-wars-obi-wan.gif

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I don't see anything cheap about it; facing responsibility is a classic motivation for a person to mature, and having a kid is one of the biggest responsibilities out there. Now the execution could certainly be botched (execution is always critical to character development), but the concept seems perfectly valid to me.
It's cheap when it doesn't fit the characters. The idea that a kid would cause Tommy to grow some balls is laughable.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's cheap when it doesn't fit the characters. The idea that a kid would cause Tommy to grow some balls is laughable.
Why? Just because Tommy's been an irresponsible frat boy up to this point in the story doesn't mean that's all he's ever capable of being. The whole point of the plotline would be to force him into a situation where he needs to change his behavior and see what happens.

If Tommy wakes up the next day excited to teach Tommy Jr to play baseball, yeah, that would be lame. But if Tommy's struggles to avoid the responsibility eventually lead to an epiphany where he grudgingly accepts his new life (in a way that coincidentally parallels the MC's journey to adulthood), I'm potentially interested. As I said, execution will be key.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Look at it. I created the whole Multiverse. I don’t know exactly how long it took, I think 200 hours, no less.
All renders are open, all 2D art except one with Maya, all adult scenes are available, even with Madame :sick: (for curiosity's sake)

View attachment 1968666

Fully agree, this is a AAA-level game with a Steam rating of 96%
nice effort dude, but where's Bella's path in which you "cuck" Jill? :D I assume the one you have is a "pure" Bella, where Jill was not treated as potential LI (so no dinner with her friends). IMO path with angry and betrayed Jill will have some exclusive options/events.
Just food for thought ;)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
nice effort dude, but where's Bella's path in which you "cuck" Jill? :D I assume the one you have is a "pure" Bella, where Jill was not treated as potential LI (so no dinner with her friends). IMO path with angry and betrayed Jill will have some exclusive options/events.
Just food for thought ;)
Yeah, no dinner with Jill's friends. I don't hate her that much. Goblin jokes aside, Jill doesn't deserve to be treated like crap. Especially after she covered Tremolo by making a deal with Tybalt.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, no dinner with Jill's friends. I don't hate her that much. Goblin jokes aside, Jill doesn't deserve to be treated like crap. Especially after she covered Tremolo by making a deal with Tybalt.
Yes, she does. Her path closes if MC takes care of a sick friend. She deserves a prep mansion house fire for that.

• Wow
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, she does. Her path closes if MC takes care of a sick friend. She deserves a prep mansion house fire for that.
The Preps mansion deserves to be burned to the ground, but not for this reason. I would generally drop a tactical nuke on them, if there was an opportunity. :cool:
maxresdefault.jpg
Jill still doesn't deserve it. She just needs to get rid of her rich, capricious princess complex. Preps masion is not her, she is not a prep, just live there like a "special guest".

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The Preps mansion deserves to be burned to the ground, but not for this reason. I would generally drop a tactical nuke on them, if there was an opportunity. :cool:
View attachment 1969194
Jill still doesn't deserve it. She just needs to get rid of her rich, capricious princess complex. Preps masion is not her, she is not a prep, just live there like a "special guest".
In a way, when you look to both extremes of the DIK affinity gauge, to me you have Quinn on one side and Jill on the other, and both are kinda tragic for different reasons, Quinn because she's been 'raised' in a despicable environment where she had one person who really cared for her (her father) who died when she was young, her mother is a mess and doesn't even recognize her while she's what, 19 ? So she's built a wall around her to protect herself from harm, a 'bitchin wall' kinda, she's mean and controlling, cause that's the only way she knows to get something, cause she had to survive. When confronted by sustained, genuine attention like we can do with the MC, her wall melts away, slowly, for him. The face she does to the MC in that park, just before he tells her to eat her damn vegetables, she's so fucking vulnerable, it's crazy.

For Jill, it's literally the other way around, because of that perfect 'bubble' built by her parents, and the overprotectiveness of Bella, she lives in an illusion of the 'real world'. She pretty much is dependant on some select people to make decisions for her, cause she never really could. Yeah, she's living in riches, something Quinn never had, but like she said in Ep4 (I think, when he got beat up by Chad), money can't buy a lot of things, she's a prisoner of that bubble. And in a warped way, while she's sweet and caring, she puts up her capricious wall when her plans are foiled, when Quinn's melts away when she gets what she craves for, genuine attention.

Now does Jill deserve that hate ? In my opinion, absolutely not, and like Quinn, it'll turn to existential drama anyway. But while for Quinn there seems to be some hope for redemption, for Jill there seems to be possible doom in the horizon.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes