ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
S I M P :Kappa:

What was the reason that caused you to change your opinion of Jill?
I assume:unsure:

Tybalt blackmail, story that made her, look a bit dumb, and of course the over the top, ultimate fanservice by making her a Virgin.
these 2 was the major 2 factor why she lost a bit of her charm for many, including me.
The thing is that Bella's funny personal mission, what was what saved the Tyblat plot, by making it funny. Altough at least by the end Jill finnaly stood up for herself.
with all that said , now that it's finally over, I still think that right now Jill and Bella has the most potential to grow, so me personally, I most excited about the next chapter with Jill, to see where and how things will play out:giggle:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Tybalt blackmail, story that made her, look a bit dumb, and of course the over the top, ultimate fanservice by making her a Virgin.
these 2 was the major 2 factor why she lost a bit of her charm for many, including me.
The thing is that Bella's funny personal mission, what was what saved the Tyblat plot, by making it funny. Altough at least by the end Jill finnaly stood up for herself.
with all that said , now that it's finally over, I still think that right now Jill and Bella has the most potential to grow, so me personally, I most excited about the next chapter with Jill, to see where and how things will play out:giggle:
The Tybalt blackmail storyline ruined Jill for me. She went from standing up for MC against Chad to being led by the nose by the saddest clown on the campus and that shift in character made her my least favorite LI in the game. Like you just knew that no one can be that dumb.

I actually predicted by the Bella tennis preview that we are going to play 2v2 against Tybalt and Jill and I expected us to get an option to hit Tybalt because he was being a cocky asshole. I'm actually looking forward to Bella's storyline and how it will proceed from now on and hopefully we get some insight on James in the next episode. Though, I doubt it because it seems that the episode is based on Halloween so some characters are bound to have less content than others.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Tybalt blackmail storyline ruined Jill for me. She went from standing up for MC against Chad to being led by the nose by the saddest clown on the campus and that shift in character made her my least favorite LI in the game. Like you just knew that no one can be that dumb.

I actually predicted by the Bella tennis preview that we are going to play 2v2 against Tybalt and Jill and I expected us to get an option to hit Tybalt because he was being a cocky asshole. I'm actually looking forward to Bella's storyline and how it will proceed from now on and hopefully we get some insight on James in the next episode. Though, I doubt it because it seems that the episode is based on Halloween so some characters are bound to have less content than others.
we will find out something about Bella's husband a moment before we have to deal with the problem, so at the latest at the end of the chapter, not before

as with Sage and her family

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I presume a lot of you, if not most of you, have a primary run, the one that speaks to you the most, where you chase your favourite girl(s) and make the decisions you're most happy to live with, and this will be the one you start with when you resume with Episode 9.

So here's a question for ya'll:

Do any of you have a primary save where you're mc is still fucking Jade and you chose to give the "Jade fucking video" to the DIKs (i.e. Burke has seen it)?​

That's my main save. Its the "Absolute DIK" run. Ploughing through as many girls as possible, with my main sights on Quinn. It's like the most surreal experience, with the mc's cock moving from one girl's mouth to another girl's cunt, with the occasional girl's asshole and then back to some lucky girl's mouth again, so why not let Burke see the mc fucking Jade. Let the chips fall where they may, I say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I presume a lot of you, if not most of you, have a primary run, the one that speaks to you the most, where you chase your favourite girl(s) and make the decisions you're most happy to live with, and this will be the one you start with when you resume with Episode 9.

So here's a question for ya'll:

Do any of you have a primary save where you're mc is still fucking Jade and you chose to give the "Jade fucking video" to the DIKs (i.e. Burke has seen it)?​

That's my main save. Its the "Absolute DIK" run. Ploughing through as many girls as possible, with my main sights on Quinn. It's like the most surreal experience, with the mc's cock moving from one girl's mouth to another girl's cunt, with the occasional girl's asshole and then back to some lucky girl's mouth again, so why not let Burke see the mc fucking Jade. Let the chips fall where they may, I say.
incredibly in none of my runs...even in that DIK I know that trusting other DIKs is a losing bet

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I think so that all LI's will have about the same amount of content. DPC himself wrote in a status report that he wants to keep the balance. The sidegirls, on the other hand, might have less content because their "OTHERS" branch has too many characters.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The Tybalt blackmail storyline ruined Jill for me. She went from standing up for MC against Chad to being led by the nose by the saddest clown on the campus and that shift in character made her my least favorite LI in the game. Like you just knew that no one can be that dumb. [...]
It's interesting that the same theme presents in many other games when a rich kid threatens to sue a poor MC. As I understand it, the problem is not in the charges itself or or how much of a clown the suer is, but in the fact that the poor cannot afford a good lawyer and will lose the court anyway, no matter how ridiculous the charges are. Maybe that's why Jill took that blackmail threat seriously. And while Tybalt hardly has anything on the MC that worth the court, he has daddy's power on his side and he is vindictive enough to get the MC's ass get kicked off the college.

Reactions: Meushi and shazba

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Good writers reads others, writes everyday no matter how hard or little it is, and write new stuff or get stuck in endless rewrites, endless editing and possible writers block.
Now, why would you call
out like that? Totally uncalled for...

6p665y.jpg

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just noticed this...

Now I've believed, the same as seemingly a lot of other people here, that Josy isn't as "Chick" as say Maya or Jill, and that she has a more naughty side (like when she deliberately gives the mc an eyeful when he's on the floor picking up the pencil, or when she's gagging on a banana in the library being more than slightly suggestive).

But here's the interesting observation (it's probably been pointed out already and I'm just years behind):

When Josy accosts the mc and coerces him into having a heart-to-heart with her and Maya (this happens immediately before the infamous library dumping scene), she says to him:

Josy: "I've realized I already made my bed with my choices..."​

And then, if she's fucked the mc and he's not a DIK (i.e. DIK affinity), she adds:

Josy: "...but if I got the chance to go back and change them...I wouldn't."​

However, if the mc's a DIK, or if she never got to fuck him, she adds:

Josy: "...and if I got the chance to go back and change them...maybe I would. I'm not sure..."​

This is quite interesting. Two things can make her possibly regret her past actions with the mc:
  1. She never fucked him; or
  2. She fucked him but he behaves like a DIK.
All along I thought she'd kinda be into a DIK mc, and it's Maya that holds her back, but this scene indicates otherwise. :unsure:

I guess there were other signs way back even in episode 1, like if the DIK mc compliments her butt, she equates it to the way Steve acts...

But yeah, always thought she'd be into a DIK, well at least she's into "dick"...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
we will find out something about Bella's husband a moment before we have to deal with the problem, so at the latest at the end of the chapter, not before

as with Sage and her family
I don't think he will pull the trigger on James in the next episode. Probably at the end of episode 10 or 11 so we will have to deal with it in the episode that comes after. But seeing how the end of the third episode has always been cliffhangers, I think 11 is more likely for it to happen.

I think so that all LI's will have about the same amount of content. DPC himself wrote in a status report that he wants to keep the balance. The sidegirls, on the other hand, might have less content because their "OTHERS" branch has too many characters.
I agree, but I also think depending on the episode, some LI's will have more content than the others. Personally I think Sage will have 2 scenes in the next episode (her room as we saw in the preview and probably one at the party).

If we assume that he will stick to the 15-16 scenes per episode number, I think we are looking at something like this:

Sage - x2
Jill - x1
Bella - x1
Josy - x1
Maya - x1
Zoey - x1
Quinn - x1
Nicole - x1
Heather - x1
Camila - x1
Riona - x1
Jade - x1
Cathy - x1
Maya and Josy threesome - x1
Nicole and Lily threesome - x1

Now I don't remember if he said that there will be 2 or 3 threesomes in the next episode, but I think he said 2.

Edit: Maya and Josy scenes can be solo versions of the threesome scene, which leaves room for 2 more, probably Lily solo and the vixens scene.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's interesting that the same theme presents in many other games when a rich kid threatens to sue a poor MC. As I understand it, the problem is not in the charges itself or or how much of a clown the suer is, but in the fact that the poor cannot afford a good lawyer and will lose the court anyway, no matter how ridiculous the charges are. Maybe that's why Jill took that blackmail threat seriously. And while Tybalt hardly has anything on the MC that worth the court, he has daddy's power on his side and he is vindictive enough to get the MC's ass get kicked off the college.
The problem is that Jill just takes Tybalt at his word that the other Preps would back him up. We know from just a couple of conversations with the other Preps that they hate Tybalt as much as anyone else and wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire let alone back him up in court. Surely Jill living with them should be able to see that too? All she had to do was ask another Prep what happened and she'd know that Tybalt hit first (if indeed Fuckface even hit back), there was no fire and the worst thing done was the egg throwing, and that's what the other Preps would say in court.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It's not about taking the lawsuit seriously or not. She believe Tybalt without ever looking into it. Hell she could have found out that Tybalt is lying by just talking to Rich (or was it Lucas, my mind is hazy on that), who according to Tybalt wanted to sue the MC.

Besides, technically they can't even sue him for arson anyway, because there was no fire to begin with. The whole thing was badly written just for the sake of drama IMO, it was the most annoying storyline written until now in the entire game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think he will pull the trigger on James in the next episode. Probably at the end of episode 10 or 11 so we will have to deal with it in the episode that comes after. But seeing how the end of the third episode has always been cliffhangers, I think 11 is more likely for it to happen.
now that the relationship with Bella is "official" it can't be long before they broach the subject
it is already extremely ridiculous that they started without doing so.

in my opinion the closing of the ninth chapter would be a good solution, already late, but you can't go back in time.

it is the case that some mysteries begin to be closed

Reactions: DarkKiller

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
now that the relationship with Bella is "official" it can't be long before they broach the subject
it is already extremely ridiculous that they started without doing so.

in my opinion the closing of the ninth chapter would be a good solution, already late, but you can't go back in time.

it is the case that some mysteries begin to be closed
He intends to do at least 4 seasons though. If he solves all the issues by season 3, what he's going to do in season 4? IMO, he'll stretch it out, so that season 4 is actually for problem solving and season 5 will probably be for endings.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He intends to do at least 4 seasons though. If he solves all the issues by season 3, what he's going to do in season 4? IMO, he'll stretch it out, so that season 4 is actually for problem solving and season 5 will probably be for endings.
so I have to wait for the 16th chapter to know what happened to James?
come on now, let's not go overboard

finding out what happened to him is not the same as having solved the problem, but it is developing the premise, which is still ridiculously stuck, figuring out what needs to be done

and if "old problems" end there will be new ones added as in every narrative (as there are already new ones added with every chapter...)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes