HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
so I have to wait for the 16th chapter to know what happened to James?
come on now, let's not go overboard

finding out what happened to him is not the same as having solved the problem, but it is developing the premise, which is still ridiculously stuck, figuring out what needs to be done

and if "old problems" end there will be new ones added as in every narrative (as there are already new ones added with every chapter...)
guess have to play "waiting game" to the end?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

finding out what happened to him is not the same as having solved the problem, but it is developing the premise, which is still ridiculously stuck, figuring out what needs to be done

and if "old problems" end there will be new ones added as in every narrative (as there are already new ones added with every chapter...)
You got the wrong impression, my friend.

We will get some clues here and there as to what happened, which will keep us guessing and discuss it more and so the game gets even more exposure. Quite the simple marketing trick my friend. Have people talk about your product more and more, so that even more people find out about it.

We will probably get another hint in the next episode about James and probably will find out about the locked room in episode 11. Then at the end, James will be shown coming back in the epilogue and we will have to deal with him in episode 12 and possibly 13.

The guy has ready storylines in work already, what's the point of him blowing them all off in one episode and dig himself into a hole to think new storylines to keep people interested in the game?

Mar 28, 2022

is this better than karlsson gambit i havent played this yet

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

A bit of mystery is fine, but it's best if it's maintained sensibly.

You don't start dating a woman who has pictures of her fucking husband in her house without asking a few questions. It's ok that Jill didn't tell him stuff, because maybe it's not her place to say, but the mc should definitely be questioning Bella by now, and she owes the mc some answers.

If it's innocuous then it's just a response like, "Yeah, I was married before, but it ended 3 years ago. It's taken me a while to get over it, but your cock has done wonders for me." But if she's still not able to talk about it, the mc should back the fuck away.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
guess have to play "waiting game" to the end?
I don't think so, for some things I can even accept it, for example at the question of Maya's debt it was necessary for it to drag on for a long time, but knowing whether the woman you are dating is really married or widowed is not a question that "can pass mind," it was not at the first question, then it must be the second question.

now the real problem will be to see how long we will have to wait not for the ninth chapter, which changes little whether it comes out in october or november, but for the tenth. if we don't get back to timelines under 6 months for me it will be really bad news

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Surely Jill living with them should be able to see that too? All she had to do was ask another Prep what happened and she'd know that Tybalt hit first (if indeed Fuckface even hit back), there was no fire and the worst thing done was the egg throwing, and that's what the other Preps would say in court. [...]
We all know that Jill is a little bit dense naive, so she assumes at first that people speak truth. But while there was no fire, she would find that Derek has started the sprinkler system and MC helped him. So, they at least vandalized the mansion in front of the witnesses, aren't they? And the clothes they stole, everybody have seen them wearing it. No matter that they threw it away before leaving the mansion (And Derek stole the cane and hat with him, if I'm not mistaken). I think there is definitely something for a lawyer to work with.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
We all know that Jill is a little bit dense naive, so she assumes at first that people speak truth. But while there was no fire, she would find that Derrik has started the sprinkler system and MC helped him. So, they at least vandalized the mansion in front of the witnesses, aren't they? And the clothes they stole, everybody have seen them wearing it. No matter that they threw it away before leaving the mansion (And Derrik stole the cane and hat with him, if I'm not mistaken). I think there is definitely something for a lawyer to work with.
This is a dangerous discussion to start...

I think about 95% of posters to this thread are lawyers, so it gets pretty heavy!

:eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You got the wrong impression, my friend.

We will get some clues here and there as to what happened, which will keep us guessing and discuss it more and so the game gets even more exposure. Quite the simple marketing trick my friend. Have people talk about your product more and more, so that even more people find out about it.

We will probably get another hint in the next episode about James and probably will find out about the locked room in episode 11. Then at the end, James will be shown coming back in the epilogue and we will have to deal with him in episode 12 and possibly 13.

The guy has ready storylines in work already, what's the point of him blowing them all off in one episode and dig himself into a hole to think new storylines to keep people interested in the game?
for me you are completely off the mark on the question

clues are fun to figure out things you don't even suspect, but there is no point in relying on clues to know things you should just ask!!!

why should MC rely on clues to know whether the woman who asked him to stop dating other girls is free or not? he knows that at least she has been married, what should he/she wait for?

it just doesn't make any sense that MC and Bella are SERIOUSLY dating each other without talking about it, as long as it was a matter of sex and that's all we could accept that both of them were comfortable not broaching the subject, but that's enough now, there is no excuse.

to give an example: one thing is Lana, it is a grief for Jill, MC may be curious but he has no right to know what happened, he can figure it out on his own or wait for Jill to want to talk to him about it

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We all know that Jill is a little bit dense naive, so she assumes at first that people speak truth. But while there was no fire, she would find that Derrik has started the sprinkler system and MC helped him. So, they at least vandalized the mansion in front of the witnesses, aren't they? And the clothes they stole, everybody have seen them wearing it. No matter that they threw it away before leaving the mansion (And Derrik stole the cane and hat with him, if I'm not mistaken). I think there is definitely something for a lawyer to work with.
That's the problem. The Jill of the first 3 episodes could spot a bully from a mile away even when the victim denied it. But suddenly she's too naive to spot what Tybalt is doing. As for the vandalism and theft the only proof would be against Derek, and I can't see him pushing Fuckface under a bus. In fact if anything he'd take the whole blame to protect Fuckface.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We all know that Jill is a little bit dense naive, so she assumes at first that people speak truth. But while there was no fire, she would find that Derek has started the sprinkler system and MC helped him. So, they at least vandalized the mansion in front of the witnesses, aren't they? And the clothes they stole, everybody have seen them wearing it. No matter that they threw it away before leaving the mansion (And Derek stole the cane and hat with him, if I'm not mistaken). I think there is definitely something for a lawyer to work with.
if Tybalt had simply told Jill the truth, MC would have been completely cut off, because he was completely irresponsible

instead Tybalt managed to lose before he even started

I have doubts that Jill could then find out anything ... since he didn't even have the initiative to ask Trent (the Prep who according to Tybalt wanted to expose MC) his side of the story

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
for me you are completely off the mark on the question

clues are fun to figure out things you don't even suspect, but there is no point in relying on clues to know things you should just ask!!!

why should MC rely on clues to know whether the woman who asked him to stop dating other girls is free or not? he knows that at least she has been married, what should he/she wait for?

it just doesn't make any sense that MC and Bella are SERIOUSLY dating each other without talking about it, as long as it was a matter of sex and that's all we could accept that both of them were comfortable not broaching the subject, but that's enough now, there is no excuse.

to give an example: one thing is Lana, it is a grief for Jill, MC may be curious but he has no right to know what happened, he can figure it out on his own or wait for Jill to want to talk to him about it
I don't think you get my point, pal.

MC clearly knows that James or the locked room isn't something that Bella feels comfortable talking about. His monologue after the dinner clearly emphasized that he should not rush things and take steps at Bella's pace. Clearly you aren't expecting everything to be solved in the range of 2 episodes?

We will get to a point where Bella and MC will be forced to talk about it, I just don't see your reasoning of rushing things. Would it have been better if after the dinner at Bella's house she was like "yeah, let me tell you about James - the locked room was a nursery of the child I miscarried and my marriage to James' fell apart, but he's gone now, come up to my bedroom after you clean up"?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's not about taking the lawsuit seriously or not. She believe Tybalt without ever looking into it. Hell she could have found out that Tybalt is lying by just talking to Rich (or was it Lucas, my mind is hazy on that), who according to Tybalt wanted to sue the MC.
But Rich was too busy pulling some coke from Quinn :)

Besides, technically they can't even sue him for arson anyway, because there was no fire to begin with. The whole thing was badly written just for the sake of drama IMO, it was the most annoying storyline written until now in the entire game.
There are tons of other shit he did to be sued for without proper defence, that's my point, and Tybalt has resources to do it. But I totaly agree that all this blackmail thing is there just for the sake of drama.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think you get my point, pal.

MC clearly knows that James or the locked room isn't something that Bella feels comfortable talking about. His monologue after the dinner clearly emphasized that he should not rush things and take steps at Bella's pace. Clearly you aren't expecting everything to be solved in the range of 2 episodes?

We will get to a point where Bella and MC will be forced to talk about it, I just don't see your reasoning of rushing things. Would it have been better if after the dinner at Bella's house she was like "yeah, let me tell you about James - the locked room was a nursery of the child I miscarried and my marriage to James' fell apart, but he's gone now, come up to my bedroom after you clean up"?
the closed room has no importance compared to the issue of the husband, it is a curiosity, Bella could keep there whatever she wants, whether it is important is only our theory.

how can there be no urgency to talk about it? but are you serious? what else should they be talking about right now? the weather?
how does their relationship move forward if they don't address the issue?

which then, I repeat, knowing whether James is alive, dead, missing, in a coma, in prison does not in any way mean having solved the problem, but it does mean understanding what that problem is

Reactions: ename144

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the closed room has no importance compared to the issue of the husband, it is a curiosity, Bella could keep there whatever she wants, whether it is important is only our theory.

how can there be no urgency to talk about it? but are you serious? what else should they be talking about right now? the weather?
how does their relationship move forward if they don't address the issue?

which then, I repeat, knowing whether James is alive, dead, missing, in a coma, in prison does not in any way mean having solved the problem, but it does mean understanding what that problem is
I swear arguing with you is like arguing with Dalli, you keep changing the narrative. :Kappa:

They already took a big step in the last episode though, with the relationship becoming official. Clearly, they intend to tell Jill about it as it was shown. I'm not saying they won't talk about James at all, I just don't think it will be something that's done out of the blue and the conversation will be caused by some event that happens.

Like I said, Bella doesn't feel comfortable talking about him, so if you think rushing her to talk about him is going to do you any good, you're in for a surprise.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I presume a lot of you, if not most of you, have a primary run, the one that speaks to you the most, where you chase your favourite girl(s) and make the decisions you're most happy to live with, and this will be the one you start with when you resume with Episode 9.

So here's a question for ya'll:

Do any of you have a primary save where you're mc is still fucking Jade and you chose to give the "Jade fucking video" to the DIKs (i.e. Burke has seen it)?​

That's my main save. Its the "Absolute DIK" run. Ploughing through as many girls as possible, with my main sights on Quinn. It's like the most surreal experience, with the mc's cock moving from one girl's mouth to another girl's cunt, with the occasional girl's asshole and then back to some lucky girl's mouth again, so why not let Burke see the mc fucking Jade. Let the chips fall where they may, I say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yupp, thats my Neutral Maya&Josy + Bella playthrough. I was gonna be on whatever route Maya was on because I felt like Fuckface fit with her. Buuut through much of season 2 I no longer think that... I think. Now it feels more like the girls are better as friends and they have each other. Maya is basically a lesbian that happens to be BI for Fuckface first for being so isolated and then due to Josys interest in him. Im all but certain ill be all in on Bella, im more drawn in on that by each new playthrough. Early on (years ago) in this save i did some Sage stuff too before it dawned on me how good the game was gonna be but im generally against changing choices unless something is DUMB such as a gotcha by the dev. I dont think anything by DPC have been a gotcha so far that concern me. Anyhow, have been trying to close the Sage stuff down as much as I can in ep5-8. That mistake will have to remain, it might lead to some nice drama. Those choices are a couple years old now.

Now, why would you call
out like that? Totally uncalled for...
and this
too, totally not uncalled...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's the problem. The Jill of the first 3 episodes could spot a bully from a mile away even when the victim denied it. But suddenly she's too naive to spot what Tybalt is doing. As for the vandalism and theft the only proof would be against Derek, and I can't see him pushing Fuckface under a bus. In fact if anything he'd take the whole blame to protect Fuckface.
Alphas are very straight forward and simple Bullies. They pull up the victim's panties, push in the aisles, use their fists. They use brute force. For the naive Jill, this is easy to recognize.
Tybalt is cunning and manipulative. He always tried to be the "nice guy" around Jill. He is very two-faced. Remember how he talks to Jill, he always lies and embellishes himself. It is easy for the player to understand that Tybalt is a spoiled elitist, a chameleon, a child in the body of an adult, and also a clown. For Jill, who lives is in a bubble, this is more difficult, plus her naivety and desire to see only the good in people.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I swear arguing with you is like arguing with Dalli, you keep changing the narrative. :Kappa:

They already took a big step in the last episode though, with the relationship becoming official. Clearly, they intend to tell Jill about it as it was shown. I'm not saying they won't talk about James at all, I just don't think it will be something that's done out of the blue and the conversation will be caused by some event that happens.

Like I said, Bella doesn't feel comfortable talking about him, so if you think rushing her to talk about him is going to do you any good, you're in for a surprise.
the narrative is always the same, only I'm not a fanboy of anyone....:cool:

and in fact it already makes no sense that Bella asked MC to leave Jill before explaining to him her situation, completely selfish and meaningless act.
meaningless made even more dramatically evident by the dinner where they talk about the problems they face...the BR rules...which neither of them thought it was worth checking out...

MC leaves Jill, Jill suffers and despairs, the next day James returns (neither we nor MC can rule this out ) and it was all for nothing...

the big step for now was solely MC's, Bella really made no effort, even in the eighth chapter she did her usual tearful escape without then explaining anything really

MC, do you think, he was comfortable with having to dump the girls she was dating? at this point it doesn't matter, Bella has to explain her situation. there is no point in them talking about anything else

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
That's the problem. The Jill of the first 3 episodes could spot a bully from a mile away even when the victim denied it. But suddenly she's too naive to spot what Tybalt is doing.
Well, she has bought it that Chad attacked MC out of the blue and there was no reasons for that as MC said. Absolutely no reasons kinda... I dont know, maybe something like the MC spyed over him at the gym, or flirting with the drunken Sage in public at the DIKs party, something like that (I know this not the true cause of Chad's surprise attack but it would seem to be like this for an unaware observer).
And I prefer to belive that Jill is not so naive and she understands that Chad can just beat a shit off MC with his fists and nothing more, while Tybalt can possible ruin MC's life using his resources.

As for the vandalism and theft the only proof would be against Derek, and I can't see him pushing Fuckface under a bus. In fact if anything he'd take the whole blame to protect Fuckface.
And Fuckface would take the blame to protect Derek, that's how they get them both to receive an equal sentence.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the narrative is always the same, only I'm not a fanboy of anyone....:cool:

and in fact it already makes no sense that Bella asked MC to leave Jill before explaining to him her situation, completely selfish and meaningless act.
meaningless made even more dramatically evident by the dinner where they talk about the problems they face...the BR rules...which neither of them thought it was worth checking out...

MC leaves Jill, Jill suffers and despairs, the next day James returns (neither we nor MC can rule this out ) and it was all for nothing...

the big step for now was solely MC's, Bella really made no effort, even in the eighth chapter she did her usual tearful escape without then explaining anything really

MC, do you think, he was comfortable with having to dump the girls she was dating? at this point it doesn't matter, Bella has to explain her situation. there is no point in them talking about anything else
Tara simp.... :Kappa:

All you wrote is if MC pursued the other girls though. An MC that had nothing to do with the other LI's doesn't break up with anyone and simply makes his choice. They will talk about it sooner or later, I think it's intended to be done that way for that dramatic effect.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes