BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Alphas are very straight forward and simple Bullies. They pull up the victim's panties, push in the aisles, use their fists. They use brute force. For the naive Jill, this is easy to recognize.
Tybalt is cunning and manipulative. He always tried to be the "nice guy" around Jill. He is very two-faced. Remember how he talks to Jill, he always lies and embellishes himself. It is easy for the player to understand that Tybalt is a spoiled elitist, a chameleon, a child in the body of an adult, and also a clown. For Jill, who lives is in a bubble, this is more difficult, plus her naivety and desire to see only the good in people.
I agree with everything except the cunning part. He just fails, everyone sees through him except Jill as in your last sentence. What have he ever succeeded with except becoming the president of the preps(probably facilitaed by his parents too)? I dont see cunning in him at all. Just bad manipulation and parental money paving the way for him.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tara simp.... :Kappa:

All you wrote is if MC pursued the other girls though. An MC that had nothing to do with the other LI's doesn't break up with anyone and simply makes his choice. They will talk about it sooner or later, I think it's intended to be done that way for that dramatic effect.
Bella apparently does not know who CM is dating, and still wants to be reassured about Jill in particular. Bella makes the request to MC anyway, a mature woman asking a boy to stop dating girls his age, there is no more room for embarrassment in talking about her husband....

certainly the issue is postponed for dramatic effect, but if you pull too hard then you lose it completely

imagine Bella and MC never talk about it, and suddenly in chapter 16 Mc is at Bella's house and there's a knock on the door and he goes to answer it and it's James
"so when you said you were married that meant you had a husband!?!?! oh my god!!! why did you hide this from me!!!"

at that point what do you want me to care anymore? it was never a problem for them and it should be a problem for me?

there is a time limit when a twist makes an impact, after that it's just yawns

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just noticed this...

Now I've believed, the same as seemingly a lot of other people here, that Josy isn't as "Chick" as say Maya or Jill, and that she has a more naughty side (like when she deliberately gives the mc an eyeful when he's on the floor picking up the pencil, or when she's gagging on a banana in the library being more than slightly suggestive).

But here's the interesting observation (it's probably been pointed out already and I'm just years behind):

When Josy accosts the mc and coerces him into having a heart-to-heart with her and Maya (this happens immediately before the infamous library dumping scene), she says to him:

Josy: "I've realized I already made my bed with my choices..."​

And then, if she's fucked the mc and he's not a DIK (i.e. DIK affinity), she adds:

Josy: "...but if I got the chance to go back and change them...I wouldn't."​

However, if the mc's a DIK, or if she never got to fuck him, she adds:

Josy: "...and if I got the chance to go back and change them...maybe I would. I'm not sure..."​

This is quite interesting. Two things can make her possibly regret her past actions with the mc:
  1. She never fucked him; or
  2. She fucked him but he behaves like a DIK.
All along I thought she'd kinda be into a DIK mc, and it's Maya that holds her back, but this scene indicates otherwise. :unsure:

I guess there were other signs way back even in episode 1, like if the DIK mc compliments her butt, she equates it to the way Steve acts...

But yeah, always thought she'd be into a DIK, well at least she's into "dick"...
Shazba: There are a lot of little hints like that in relation to Josy.

For example, Josy asks the MC in EP2 what he thinks about what Pete did with Monica.

The backstory to Josy's question and the MC's decision.
Josy: "He got tired of mom’s nagging and met Monica on a business trip."
Josy: "He says that nothing happened between them while he still was with mom."
Josy: "But that’s just a big lie."
Josy: "I know he wasn't faithful to mom."
Josy: "But he ended up with someone who makes him happy..."
Josy: "...so I guess that makes it ok."
Josy: "ls that weird?"

Answers MC and Josy.
Yes

MC: "Yeah, it’s kinda weird..."
MC: "Isn't it cheating?"

Josy: "Either that or a way out from being unhappy."
Josy: "At least that's how I see it."

At Yes, a certain word falls from Josy. Unhappy. This refers to Elena and Josy. Both of them are wearing a T-shirt in the game that says "Happy Girls." When will the girls, especially Josy, be happy? When the MC is on the way to the love triangle, because then Josy and Maya won't have to cheat to be happy. Why Elena. She and John really love each other and both pick up a girl for a threesome every now and then. MC friendship path with Josy and Maya.

No
MC: "l wouldn’t want that to happen to me..."
MC: "...but no, it’s not weird."
MC: "It seems to be really common these days."

Josy: "Yeah, I don’t really know what to think."

The MC doesn't want to be cheated, but he thinks it's normal in this day and age. This refers to the solo paths of Josy and Maya. The MC is being cheated by Josy and Maya. As written solo paths. At the end of EP7, Maya says to Sage so it happens more often that the ex-boyfriend or even ex-girlfriend has sex with a mutual friend.

In Josy's case, there is another special conspicuousness. We can decide in EP1 whether the MC looks at Josy's left breast or right ass cheek. Personally, I chose the left breast. But why is that important?

On their first date, the MC has the DIK/NEUTRAL/CHICK option. With NEUTRAL, the player gets a different animation a little later on the first kiss than when choosing DIK or CHICK. The difference is that we see the MC caressing Josy's left breast and there is a pan to Josy's feet rubbing their feet together. During their date in EP2, Josy rubs her left breast lightly with her left arm. Before sex in EP5, Josy rubs her left breast in the same way. This is no longer a coincidence. But when Josy rubs her left breast, there is horny sex.

When the MC looks at Josy's right ass cheek in EP1, I also noticed something. Most of the time Josy stands there so that her left ass cheek is higher than her right. Except twice. In EP7 when Josy finally gets into the HOT pool and in EP8 when the MC touches Josy's right ass cheek. In both of these scenes Josy doesn't have an orgasm, whereas in EP2 she almost had an orgasm with her left breast. But in EP5, EP7 and EP8 she had one. In EP8 it was in the hot tube. Josy's left breast was facing the MC. And here's the thing. Maya had her right breast facing the MC and did not have an orgasm, although Maya had her orgasm in EP7. There the MC also touched both of Maya's breasts.

It is actually clear so that the left side of the characters is DIK and right is CHICK. Isabella says so in EP5 that the name DIK symbolizes a phallus.

Affinity. What is affinity? That a person is attracted to something, is excited about it, and wants it. What do girls who are not lesbians want? DICK's. When do Josy and Maya have an orgasm? When their left side of the body is highlighted in play. That's why I'm wary of the DIK side per se. And why? Non-gay guys want CHICK's.

I have two pictures for you guys. The more masculine image has "chick_sign" in the original caption and the more gay image has "dik_sign". Well, we'll see what DPC has in store for us. Maybe the MC only shows gay signs when he is drunk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree with everything except the cunning part. He just fails, everyone sees through him except Jill as in your last sentence. What have he ever succeeded with except becoming the president of the preps(probably facilitaed by his parents too)? I dont see cunning in him at all. Just bad manipulation and parental money paving the way for him.
this is an old topic, but i don't see anywhere that Jill doesn't value Tybalt, not as a companion but as a friend, the whole blackmail issue would make even less sense if the premise was that Jill doesn't trust Tybalt. even the idea that Tybalt will stop at the third date assumes a certain amount of trust.

what certainly haunts Jill is Tybalt's display of his wealth, but absolutely I believe that, before the blackmail of course, she was comfortable with Tybalt

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Bella apparently does not know who CM is dating, and still wants to be reassured about Jill in particular. Bella makes the request to MC anyway, a mature woman asking a boy to stop dating girls her age, there is no more room for embarrassment in talking about her husband....

certainly the issue is postponed for dramatic effect, but if you pull too hard then you lose it completely

imagine Bella and MC never talk about it, and suddenly in chapter 16 Mc is at Bella's house and there's a knock on the door and he goes to answer it and it's James
"so when you said you were married that meant you had a husband!?!?! oh my god!!! why did you hide this from me!!!"

at that point what do you want me to care anymore? it was never a problem for them and it should be a problem for me?

there is a time limit when a twist makes an impact, after that it's just yawns
Well MC tends to be a bit of daft, so would you be really surprised if what you described actually happens? :Kappa:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Small correction. Tries to be tricky with Jill and succeeded for a long time. In everything else, he fails.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
it's not about MC, it's about DPC

And no, it wouldn't surprise me that much
No worries on the Bella route though. As soon James comes back, MC will call his homie Stephen and tell him about the roadblock he's facing and Stephen will murder James in cold blood.

As Stephen is sentenced to prison for the murder of James, MC will be waiting for him at the steps of the court house and the following scene happens:

MC: Hey Burker.....
MC: Take care, man....
MC: You're my hero. :cry:

:Kappa:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
We all know that Jill is a little bit dense naive, so she assumes at first that people speak truth. But while there was no fire, she would find that Derek has started the sprinkler system and MC helped him. So, they at least vandalized the mansion in front of the witnesses, aren't they? And the clothes they stole, everybody have seen them wearing it. No matter that they threw it away before leaving the mansion (And Derek stole the cane and hat with him, if I'm not mistaken). I think there is definitely something for a lawyer to work with.
This is a theory of mine so that the Rooster photo is as proof of the MC's innocence because he is on it with his own dry clothes, but Derek still has the preps clothes on and is wet.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This is a theory of mine so that the Rooster photo is as proof of the MC's innocence because he is on it with his own dry clothes, but Derek still has the preps clothes on and is wet.
The Rooster theory seems solid. Let's add up the stolen moose head photo.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Shazba: There are a lot of little hints like that in relation to Josy.

For example, Josy asks the MC in EP2 what he thinks about what Pete did with Monica.

The backstory to Josy's question and the MC's decision.
Josy: "He got tired of mom’s nagging and met Monica on a business trip."
Josy: "He says that nothing happened between them while he still was with mom."
Josy: "But that’s just a big lie."
Josy: "I know he wasn't faithful to mom."
Josy: "But he ended up with someone who makes him happy..."
Josy: "...so I guess that makes it ok."
Josy: "ls that weird?"

Answers MC and Josy.
Yes

MC: "Yeah, it’s kinda weird..."
MC: "Isn't it cheating?"

Josy: "Either that or a way out from being unhappy."
Josy: "At least that's how I see it."

At Yes, a certain word falls from Josy. Unhappy. This refers to Elena and Josy. Both of them are wearing a T-shirt in the game that says "Happy Girls." When will the girls, especially Josy, be happy? When the MC is on the way to the love triangle, because then Josy and Maya won't have to cheat to be happy. Why Elena. She and John really love each other and both pick up a girl for a threesome every now and then. MC friendship path with Josy and Maya.

No
MC: "l wouldn’t want that to happen to me..."
MC: "...but no, it’s not weird."
MC: "It seems to be really common these days."

Josy: "Yeah, I don’t really know what to think."

The MC doesn't want to be cheated, but he thinks it's normal in this day and age. This refers to the solo paths of Josy and Maya. The MC is being cheated by Josy and Maya. As written solo paths. At the end of EP7, Maya says to Sage so it happens more often that the ex-boyfriend or even ex-girlfriend has sex with a mutual friend.

In Josy's case, there is another special conspicuousness. We can decide in EP1 whether the MC looks at Josy's left breast or right ass cheek. Personally, I chose the left breast. But why is that important?

On their first date, the MC has the DIK/NEUTRAL/CHICK option. With NEUTRAL, the player gets a different animation a little later on the first kiss than when choosing DIK or CHICK. The difference is that we see the MC caressing Josy's left breast and there is a pan to Josy's feet rubbing their feet together. During their date in EP2, Josy rubs her left breast lightly with her left arm. Before sex in EP5, Josy rubs her left breast in the same way. This is no longer a coincidence. But when Josy rubs her left breast, there is horny sex.

When the MC looks at Josy's right ass cheek in EP1, I also noticed something. Most of the time Josy stands there so that her left ass cheek is higher than her right. Except twice. In EP7 when Josy finally gets into the HOT pool and in EP8 when the MC touches Josy's right ass cheek. In both of these scenes Josy doesn't have an orgasm, whereas in EP2 she almost had an orgasm with her left breast. But in EP5, EP7 and EP8 she had one. In EP8 it was in the hot tube. Josy's left breast was facing the MC. And here's the thing. Maya had her right breast facing the MC and did not have an orgasm, although Maya had her orgasm in EP7. There the MC also touched both of Maya's breasts.

It is actually clear so that the left side of the characters is DIK and right is CHICK. Isabella says so in EP5 that the name DIK symbolizes a phallus.

Affinity. What is affinity? That a person is attracted to something, is excited about it, and wants it. What do girls who are not lesbians want? DICK's. When do Josy and Maya have an orgasm? When their left side of the body is highlighted in play. That's why I'm wary of the DIK side per se. And why? Non-gay guys want CHICK's.

I have two pictures for you guys. The more masculine image has "chick_sign" in the original caption and the more gay image has "dik_sign". Well, we'll see what DPC has in store for us. Maybe the MC only shows gay signs when he is drunk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maji hiku wa
1508760684127.jpg

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

georsak

May 15, 2021
I presume a lot of you, if not most of you, have a primary run, the one that speaks to you the most, where you chase your favourite girl(s) and make the decisions you're most happy to live with, and this will be the one you start with when you resume with Episode 9.

So here's a question for ya'll:

Do any of you have a primary save where you're mc is still fucking Jade and you chose to give the "Jade fucking video" to the DIKs (i.e. Burke has seen it)?​

That's my main save. Its the "Absolute DIK" run. Ploughing through as many girls as possible, with my main sights on Quinn. It's like the most surreal experience, with the mc's cock moving from one girl's mouth to another girl's cunt, with the occasional girl's asshole and then back to some lucky girl's mouth again, so why not let Burke see the mc fucking Jade. Let the chips fall where they may, I say.
My 1st blind playthrough, which remains my main save and the one I will always play first, is like huge DIK, but without showing Jade's video to the DIKs. Like hell I'm gonna trust these clowns. It remains the most interesting to me, because all the choices are what I'd probably do in RL (I think). I ended up choosing Sage in the end after chasing every girl possible. Not a big fan of Quinn either, I like her well enough, but not as an end girl.

Reactions: shazba

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
MC can also steal money from Jill's room.
Even though every little decision like that may ultimately mean nothing, DPC is the writer, and there's already so many seemingly innocuous decisions we take that influence other events, that I'm not sure the fact he gave us a choice to 'steal' means nothing, while most of the time we just take it and that's it.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
the closed room has no importance compared to the issue of the husband, it is a curiosity, Bella could keep there whatever she wants, whether it is important is only our theory.

how can there be no urgency to talk about it? but are you serious? what else should they be talking about right now? the weather?
how does their relationship move forward if they don't address the issue?

which then, I repeat, knowing whether James is alive, dead, missing, in a coma, in prison does not in any way mean having solved the problem, but it does mean understanding what that problem is
I think that door is important, really, really wonder what Bella hides behind it, why she reacts the way she does when the MC knock on it, also when MC tells Jill about it, and Jill becomes skeptical about the door... to re-use what you said, could be James kept in a coma, could also be his corpse she keeps there, for all we know.

"At the time I couldn't understand Bella.
The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong.
I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman.
I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband...
...which, of course, is a very big deal.
But if I had known the real reasons to her tears...
...and to her persona...
I wouldn't have kissed her that night.
I would have called for help."

Twas the scene in Ep3 when he goes back in the library and starts to make out with her.

She has major, major red flags.

And that scene is 'in the past', told by a narrator.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bella was akin to Leah in BaDIK, not in the sense she'll try to kill people, but in the crazy sense. And to be sure, I don't care that DPC said there wouldn't be a Leah in BaDIK, he can say what he want, doesn't mean it's set in stone, that scene is dark for a reason, the last 4 lines especially.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that door is important, really, really wonder what Bella hides behind it, why she reacts the way she does when the MC knock on it, also when MC tells Jill about it, and Jill becomes skeptical about the door... to re-use what you said, could be James kept in a coma, could also be his corpse she keeps there, for all we know.

"At the time I couldn't understand Bella.
The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong.
I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman.
I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband...
...which, of course, is a very big deal.
But if I had known the real reasons to her tears...
...and to her persona...
I wouldn't have kissed her that night.
I would have called for help."

Twas the scene in Ep3 when he goes back in the library and starts to make out with her.

She has major, major red flags.

And that scene is 'in the past', told by a narrator.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bella was akin to Leah in BaDIK, not in the sense she'll try to kill people, but in the crazy sense. And to be sure, I don't care that DPC said there wouldn't be a Leah in BaDIK, he can say what he want, doesn't mean it's set in stone, that scene is dark for a reason, the last 4 lines especially.
the issue is that did the husband. the closed room then probably related to the husband, but the important issue is the first one

to the general confusion then you add just that scene, so it becomes impossible to rule out anything

other note: if we don't go to Bella in the fourth chapter that desperate crying of Bella simply gets forgotten....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes