myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Can we talk about the ridiculous trope with Maya getting overlooked in the high-school party/prom. Usually in movies/tv shows they make some efforts to give them cheap clothes, pimples, stupid haircuts to explain why the hot actor was not popular, but here DPC didn't give a crap, Maya looks the same as today and I'm supposed to make my own head canon were highschool guys were not interested in her? :unsure:
Nobody likes Maya for a reason, she is a feminist and a lesbian, everyone wants to fuck her to make her Bisexual and why they think more of Josy. Unless Maya and Derek are real royalty and Maya is a princess. ..Nah no one believes in that :ROFLMAO:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Can we talk about the ridiculous trope with Maya getting overlooked in the high-school party/prom. Usually in movies/tv shows they make some efforts to give them cheap clothes, pimples, stupid haircuts to explain why the hot actor was not popular, but here DPC didn't give a crap, Maya looks the same as today and I'm supposed to make my own head canon were highschool guys were not interested in her? :unsure:
Honestly, thought it was hilarious, scene is 3 renders long with party music, then cuts abruptly, timing was perfect for that scene.

But, well, looking at the start of Ep7 when Patrick waits for Maya in her dorm and chastise her for her revealing dress, no wonder she was dressed like that in high-school, even surprised she was allowed to go.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You obviously want a Reaction, I'm just way to nice person, and Give You the reaction you want :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1970504

BTW, I was thinking of this for a While, and I think I'm gonna do it. from next week, every day, until the next episode, I will post Jill picture, every day, in multiple times. :ROFLMAO:.
You obviously wanted this, and I finally decided to cave in to you demand, I hope you will appreciate all that I willing to do for you:oops::ROFLMAO:
Welp, I guess I'll start reporting your posts until you get banned then. :BootyTime:

I can't believe you became a fan of the retarded goblin, you disgust me. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You obviously want a Reaction, I'm just way to nice person, and Give You the reaction you want :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1970504

BTW, I was thinking of this for a While, and I think I'm gonna do it. from next week, every day, until the next episode, I will post Jill picture, every day, in multiple times. :ROFLMAO:.
You obviously wanted this, and I finally decided to cave in to you demand, I hope you will appreciate all that I willing to do for you:oops::ROFLMAO:
Get ready for that rain of reports :devilish:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
View attachment 1970504

Now, that you used that Josy display picture again, I take back my statement from before. I've actually seen you post Josy pictures almost every day of the week. :) :ROFLMAO:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
For when a fight for Sally? In the parallel world you are married to Sage and Sally is a sex slave. :unsure:
It is not that Sally has anything special either, she is a drug addict, she thinks she is dominant but she is only submissive due to lack of sex, She always wins games with Magnar because she cheats and is immortal, She pretends that she is not interested in you in games but at seeing the face of the bard seducing everyone gets horny. In short, nothing special

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Here are little things I noticed after replaying the game many times and details that were pointed out by some people on reddit:

1. Maya is better at giving head than Josy while, Josy clearly can handle MC when comes to sex when Maya needs help until ep.8. In Ep.6 the outdoors threesome, when comes to choosing which girl to give him a BJ Maya can middle somewhat while Josy can never. Also, when Maya had sex with MC in ep. 7, she came in the same position she and Josy were in ep.6 when they had sex.

2. Sarah is more of an Anal Whore than Mel. Mel always had reaction slight annoyed reaction when you do anal; while Sarah is down with it.

3. If you helped Maya with the HOT list when comes to Her and Josy talking to Aerith. You see Aerith holding both Josy and Maya phones with Josy having a shocked look on her face. She didn't know her gf a lowkey freak. Some people on reddit did make a great point about how Maya is more DOM with the MC and Josy is very Submission to him. If you think about it's true in every solo scene with just her and MC Maya was always telling him what to do or taking control even ep.8 she was doming the shit outta him.

4. The Scene after Tybalt's Presentation if you're on Jill and either slept with Josy, Sage, or both. You get a scene where Jill and Josy will have somewhat different dialogue depending on the MC's relationship with them.
But I do like what Josy says about MC Love life in a nutshell: "With a guy a like MC, Sweetheart I don't think you escape having Competition".

5. The Roaster post and comments can be semi-important and have some interesting Details.
1. Tybalt will be pissed if you keep looking his comments.
2. Tommy calls you out for pissing off the Alphas.
3. Taking a Picture of Quinn in ep.7, will her take a picture of MC with his mouth called during the party planning in 8.ep #Waitingfromthetittyairplane.
4. If you have a good relationship with Half-the HOTs, etc you get a Happy birthday from them.

Now, what are 5 hidden details u found it shocked you?
Just one thing I've seen, was wondering why, on my current Neutral Chik (was about -5 when it happened) run, at the HOTs party, when I met Lily I didn't expect anything at all, like when I was a pure Chick, but she invites me to her room after I make the moron go away, really was expecting for her to ask me to pay, like when I was a pure DIK, but nope, she went with pretty much everything I wanted. Same thing with Camila when I brought her a drink, she said Quinn wouldn't like that but fuck it, she'll manage with, then the 3some with Riona she says that it's covered and Riona doesn't ask anything, while the situation didn't even present itself as a Chick, and I still had to pay when I was a DIK.

Seems a couple of HOTs prefers Neutral over DIK affinity, which is fitting in my opinion, you see that Riona is disillusioned with Quinn's antics, Camila can't get over Mona leaving and you can see she's uncomfortable anyway, even though she goes with it, and Lily is a tough one, her discussion in that scene about if the MC was an item, that she was interested, that a DIK and a HOT could have a lot of influence together... she's trouble !

Reactions: Alphaeboy

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think that door is important, really, really wonder what Bella hides behind it, why she reacts the way she does when the MC knock on it, also when MC tells Jill about it, and Jill becomes skeptical about the door... to re-use what you said, could be James kept in a coma, could also be his corpse she keeps there, for all we know.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bella was akin to Leah in BaDIK, not in the sense she'll try to kill people, but in the crazy sense. And to be sure, I don't care that DPC said there wouldn't be a Leah in BaDIK, he can say what he want, doesn't mean it's set in stone, that scene is dark for a reason, the last 4 lines especially.
Our boy OFT solved the mystery of the door a long time ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5448491

Basically it is mostly storage for old life memorabilia in there (primarily the big framed picture of James or dead child). No sex dungeon sadly. And probably not dead bodies or comatose James. Although I want to know exactly where Mr. & Mrs. Roberts are buried. :illuminati:

And yes Bella is definitely has mental illness. That relationship will crash and burn by game end I'm sure of it.

Fuck I forgot about the Nora preview for episode 9. I hope we get to fuck her brains out again.
DPC needs to up his game with Nora. Her body and tits looked and moved wonky af in her sex scene. Some of the oddest looking lewd renders he has done. I'm guessing the boobs are supposed to be fake tho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kind of hars, considering that Well, one of them look like a transvestite :p.
but it's not unusual that Ached has no taste, although this transgender deer popularity truly surprise me, a potentially decent Nicol scene ruined by this Abomination:ROFLMAO:.

View attachment 1970467
I have to admit...that jaw is angular as fuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes