Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In a way, when you look to both extremes of the DIK affinity gauge, to me you have Quinn on one side and Jill on the other, and both are kinda tragic for different reasons, Quinn because she's been 'raised' in a despicable environment where she had one person who really cared for her (her father) who died when she was young, her mother is a mess and doesn't even recognize her while she's what, 19 ? So she's built a wall around her to protect herself from harm, a 'bitchin wall' kinda, she's mean and controlling, cause that's the only way she knows to get something, cause she had to survive. When confronted by sustained, genuine attention like we can do with the MC, her wall melts away, slowly, for him. The face she does to the MC in that park, just before he tells her to eat her damn vegetables, she's so fucking vulnerable, it's crazy.

For Jill, it's literally the other way around, because of that perfect 'bubble' built by her parents, and the overprotectiveness of Bella, she lives in an illusion of the 'real world'. She pretty much is dependant on some select people to make decisions for her, cause she never really could. Yeah, she's living in riches, something Quinn never had, but like she said in Ep4 (I think, when he got beat up by Chad), money can't buy a lot of things, she's a prisoner of that bubble. And in a warped way, while she's sweet and caring, she puts up her capricious wall when her plans are foiled, when Quinn's melts away when she gets what she craves for, genuine attention.

Now does Jill deserve that hate ? In my opinion, absolutely not, and like Quinn, it'll turn to existential drama anyway. But while for Quinn there seems to be some hope for redemption, for Jill there seems to be possible doom in the horizon.
Damn right about Quinn. Under the guise of an evil bitch, a manipulator and an intriguer, a sensitive and vulnerable personality is hidden. She plays the face game and I think she forgets who she really is. In revealing Quinn was very good episode "True Colors" When she lay cuddling with MC it was a sweet and touching moment. I love the tension between them.

Снимок.JPG
I look forward to getting an episode in the future that will tell more about Quinn. About her difficult childhood, how she began to hide her self. Lots of unanswered questions. What book is she reading? People write that this is a drug trade ledger, but is it actually poetry or some kind of novel? I'm counting on her redeption path..

With Jill, I see you caught up with dark clouds. Of course Jill's fall path is possible, especially in the path described above. If Tremolo betrays her with Bella. Then her world collapses: Jill finally found a normal person with whom she feels good, she crashes on him ... and gets a knife in the back.
I'd love to see Jill rise up against her bubble and awaken the rebel inside of her. To make Jill more like Lana. She has the beginnings of a rebel - when she pulled the stick out of her ass and gave Tybalt a cold shower. The princess finally showed her teeth. And I think with the right direction from Tremolo, she can change to this path, but there are still many difficulties on the way. Problems with her overbearing family, who will not like all this. Campaign for Lana, who I believe is a big skeleton in the Royce family's closet. And Jill's family's inexplicable connection to Lynette. Someday we will be in shock, but it will not be soon, maybe these are plans for the end of the third or fourth season.

I want to save everyone so that no one dies in this game. Seeing the nightmare of Acting Lessons again...no.
eb5g2w0qo9v21.gif

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Damn right about Quinn. Under the guise of an evil bitch, a manipulator and an intriguer, a sensitive and vulnerable personality is hidden. She plays the face game and I think she forgets who she really is. In revealing Quinn was very good episode "True Colors" When she lay cuddling with MC it was a sweet and touching moment. I love the tension between them.

View attachment 1969247
I look forward to getting an episode in the future that will tell more about Quinn. About her difficult childhood, how she began to hide her self. Lots of unanswered questions. What book is she reading? People write that this is a drug trade ledger, but is it actually poetry or some kind of novel? I'm counting on her redeption path..

With Jill, I see you caught up with dark clouds. Of course Jill's fall path is possible, especially in the path described above. If Tremolo betrays her with Bella. Then her world collapses: Jill finally found a normal person with whom she feels good, she crashes on him ... and gets a knife in the back.
I'd love to see Jill rise up against her bubble and awaken the rebel inside of her. To make Jill more like Lana. She has the beginnings of a rebel - when she pulled the stick out of her ass and gave Tybalt a cold shower. The princess finally showed her teeth. And I think with the right direction from Tremolo, she can change to this path, but there are still many difficulties on the way. Problems with her overbearing family, who will not like all this. Campaign for Lana, who I believe is a big skeleton in the Royce family's closet. And Jill's family's inexplicable connection to Lynette. Someday we will be in shock, but it will not be soon, maybe these are plans for the end of the third or fourth season.

I want to save everyone so that no one dies in this game. Seeing the nightmare of Acting Lessons again...no.
View attachment 1969264
You and me both, you and me both, don't want to see anyone suffer more than they already are.

But I don't trust DPC when he says there won't be a 'Leah/Megan/Melissa' situation in BaDIK. He can say whatever he wants anyway, it's not like everything is set in stone, and for one, I'm so damn glad he doesn't ask fans what they want, it always turns ugly, just thinking about Summertime Saga or WVM, or soon to be What a Legend (bad feeling, last update, meh), just a recipe for disaster.

It's his story, and the story can't keep being 'rosy'. Especially not in the midst of the game, where we're supposed to have made a big life decision... he won't just erase the other main girls, cause let's be honest, if you just want to be friends with the MG, their story drops to pretty much nothing pretty fast, and it just won't happen.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Yeah, no dinner with Jill's friends. I don't hate her that much. Goblin jokes aside, Jill doesn't deserve to be treated like crap. Especially after she covered Tremolo by making a deal with Tybalt.
Yea I agree she does not deserve this, but I'm honestly curious how much impact this will have on the plot. Same goes for fucking Jade on Sage path, fully commiting to Quinn on Sage path - both have possible consequences to blow something up in the future episodes.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You and me both, you and me both, don't want to see anyone suffer more than they already are.

But I don't trust DPC when he says there won't be a 'Leah/Megan/Melissa' situation in BaDIK. He can say whatever he wants anyway, it's not like everything is set in stone, and for one, I'm so damn glad he doesn't ask fans what they want, it always turns ugly, just thinking about Summertime Saga or WVM, or soon to be What a Legend (bad feeling, last update, meh), just a recipe for disaster.

It's his story, and the story can't keep being 'rosy'. Especially not in the midst of the game, where we're supposed to have made a big life decision... he won't just erase the other main girls, cause let's be honest, if you just want to be friends with the MG, their story drops to pretty much nothing pretty fast, and it just won't happen.
Well, about suffering, except perhaps Patrick, Maya's father. The most disgusting character for me. I want to put his dick in a blender :ROFLMAO:
I think no one will die, but there will be a lot of drama and bad endings for many characters depending on the decisions made. Still, BaDIK is from a different genre, unlike AL
I respect PinkCake for not listening to anyone. This is his project and he writes as he wants, not listening to the whining of the dissatisfied. The second game in my signature is about this - dev listens to all opinions, makes corrections, allows it to be driven by whiners. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, but it increases the production cycle.

Yea I agree she does not deserve this, but I'm honestly curious how much impact this will have on the plot. Same goes for fucking Jade on Sage path, fully commiting to Quinn on Sage path - both have possible consequences to blow something up in the future episodes.
I have one such wild save. I fucked Jade, got Burke's video leaked, beat up Tybalt, dumped Jade for Sage. Fully screwed up
0c3ecbf61874d185e96f6ef7caf1f772.jpg

Reactions: Redd23 and Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Well, about suffering, except perhaps Patrick, Maya's father. The most disgusting character for me. I want to put his dick in a blender :ROFLMAO:
I think no one will die, but there will be a lot of drama and bad endings for many characters depending on the decisions made. Still, BaDIK is from a different genre, unlike AL
I respect PinkCake for not listening to anyone. This is his project and he writes as he wants, not listening to the whining of the dissatisfied. The second game in my signature is about this - dev listens to all opinions, makes corrections, allows it to be driven by whiners. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, but it increases the production cycle.

I have one such wild save. I fucked Jade, got Burke's video leaked, beat up Tybalt, dumped Jade for Sage. Fully screwed up
View attachment 1969337
Yeah, Patrick needs retribution big time, I have a hard time against religions as a whole in real life, so to have one stiffening the life of someone like Maya to the point where she's scared of men (she isn't lesbian, most definitely bi, otherwise she wouldn't fuck the MC willingly and alone, by Ep8, without lube), nope, fuck him in the worst ways, may he burn in the fires of his own hell.

Another that, to me, deserves retribution, is Stephen Burke, I hope Mona comes back and press charges against this pig and leave him ruined. Would have strong implications for Sage, Jade and Tybalt, though.

And for the record, I have a wild save like that, too.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
In a way, when you look to both extremes of the DIK affinity gauge, to me you have Quinn on one side and Jill on the other, and both are kinda tragic for different reasons, Quinn because she's been 'raised' in a despicable environment where she had one person who really cared for her (her father) who died when she was young, her mother is a mess and doesn't even recognize her while she's what, 19 ? So she's built a wall around her to protect herself from harm, a 'bitchin wall' kinda, she's mean and controlling, cause that's the only way she knows to get something, cause she had to survive. When confronted by sustained, genuine attention like we can do with the MC, her wall melts away, slowly, for him. The face she does to the MC in that park, just before he tells her to eat her damn vegetables, she's so fucking vulnerable, it's crazy.

For Jill, it's literally the other way around, because of that perfect 'bubble' built by her parents, and the overprotectiveness of Bella, she lives in an illusion of the 'real world'. She pretty much is dependant on some select people to make decisions for her, cause she never really could. Yeah, she's living in riches, something Quinn never had, but like she said in Ep4 (I think, when he got beat up by Chad), money can't buy a lot of things, she's a prisoner of that bubble. And in a warped way, while she's sweet and caring, she puts up her capricious wall when her plans are foiled, when Quinn's melts away when she gets what she craves for, genuine attention.

Now does Jill deserve that hate ? In my opinion, absolutely not, and like Quinn, it'll turn to existential drama anyway. But while for Quinn there seems to be some hope for redemption, for Jill there seems to be possible doom in the horizon.
That's why they are my favorites.

quinn.jpg
JIll.JPG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neko340

Feb 18, 2021
Giúp tôi!
Các bạn đã mở các cảnh trong game chưa? Tôi cần gian lận hoặc hướng dẫn để mở toàn bộ trò chơi.

3.jpg 4.jpg

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Giúp tôi!
Các bạn đã mở các cảnh trong game chưa? Tôi cần gian lận hoặc hướng dẫn để mở toàn bộ trò chơi.

View attachment 1969601 View attachment 1969602
Đầu tiên, đây là một Diễn đàn chỉ có tiếng Anh. Hãy thử viết i n tiếng Anh lần sau. Có rất nhiều công cụ dịch thuật trực tuyến.

Thứ hai, bạn thực sự không cần phải kiểm duyệt những hình ảnh như vậy. Tất cả chúng tôi đã chơi trò chơi này. Tất cả chúng ta đều biết điều gì đang xảy ra trong những bức ảnh đó.

Thứ ba, chỉ cần thử chơi lại trò chơi và đưa ra các lựa chọn khác nhau. Bạn sẽ tự làm cho mình nhiều hơn theo cách đó.

First, this is an English Only Forum. Try writing i n English next time. There are plenty of translation tools online.

Second, you really don't need to censor the images like that. We've all played this game. We all know what's going on in those pictures.

Third, just try playing the game again and making different choices. You'll enoy yourself much more that way.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020

The choice in AL was between LIs so technically he could viking funeral Quinn as a side chick and it wouldnt be the same situation, its a weak argument I confess. It would violate the spirit of his words to do it and fans would never trust his words again.

So personally I don't think its likely but what do I know, DPC got all the markings of a decent writer (i think he is better than decent but since there is only 1½ works out atm i cannot in good faith say he is good) and good writers tend to want to do new things. Listening to any author panel about the craft. Bad writers rewrite their story endlessly, never getting better and ends up never finishing. Good writers reads others, writes everyday no matter how hard or little it is, and write new stuff or get stuck in endless rewrites, endless editing and possible writers block. In my opinion DPC is keeping things pretty light still and there is, imo, no real hints toward things going dark like in AL.

BaDik got a much wider general audience thanks to being so lighthearted. Sure it shows an underbelly to the rosy exterior in cutscenes with druguse (Tommy) and crime (Quinn) but its not the focus and more of a quick character trait motivation or explanation. As a bonus it also makes the story REAL, we all knew people or at least knew off some who were suspected of doing something. Im not saying that whatever happened to Mona(optional sexwork) or MC (bullying) or what is hinted at with Bella isnt dark, but theres a difference between everyday emotional darkness and drugs, crime and murder darkness like in AL. Not a difference in severity in outcome but in severity of how common it is for people to experience it at a level where its dark. Fuck its hard to explain, its so bundled up with socioeconomic factors and what you personally grew up, and coped, with. How you rank different darknesses. IMO the darkness in crime have lower critical level ceiling, you hit it earlier, than say bullying or propositioning but they still can accumulate and become as bad emotionally. Its takes much more of the latter ones before it becomes something that the average person care to label or experience as darkness and not just expected life experiences and normal storytelling. Imo BaDik is lighthearted still and there is nothing pointing at darkness beyond normal everyday stuff. Quinn might be the only exception in a bad ending. And i personally wouldnt expect that to happen until the epilogue. Its not something we will play through and focus on at all I think unlike in other games.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes